Log Fat Smack XR

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Log Fat Smack XR


    Nothing fancy here.

    Just looking to get a few logs for some Fat Smack XR before people start bulking up.


    18+
    USA only.
    Log updates 3 times a week.
    Good reputation w/ a good post to join date ratio.

    List your diet, age & training goals along with why you would want to try Fat Smack XR & I'll pick a few to do some logs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Nothing fancy here.

    Just looking to get a few logs for some Fat Smack XR before people start bulking up.

    18+
    USA only.
    Log updates 3 times a week.
    Good reputation w/ a good post to join date ratio.

    List your diet, age & training goals along with why you would want to try Fat Smack XR & I'll pick a few to do some logs.
    I'm hearing great things about smacking da fat dude!

    Purus Bump!

  3. Apps men... Let's see em!!! FatSmack XR is where its at!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. bump for you!

  5. Age: 26
    2,000 calorie a day diet, 40/33/27. Lift heavy weights 3-4 times a week and do cardio 3-5 times a week as well. My goal is to lower my bodyfat percentage to around 10-15% as I am at around 20% right now, I have been cutting and I am searching for a new fat burner, so this is perfect timing. My weight is 186 right now, looking to hit around 160-165. Thank you.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner
    Age: 26
    2,000 calorie a day diet, 40/33/27. Lift heavy weights 3-4 times a week and do cardio 3-5 times a week as well. My goal is to lower my bodyfat percentage to around 10-15% as I am at around 20% right now, I have been cutting and I am searching for a new fat burner, so this is perfect timing. My weight is 186 right now, looking to hit around 160-165. Thank you.
    Great app! Let's get more!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. I just started it 1 week ago and loving it so far!!! Smooth energy and great appetite suppression.. Makes me sweat like a whore in church
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I just started it 1 week ago and loving it so far!!! Smooth energy and great appetite suppression.. Makes me sweat like a whore in church
    That's a lot of sweat B ; )

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    bump for you!
    I'll be bumping your promos soon too.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. fingers crossed man nothings def. or applying for them?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    fingers crossed man nothings def. or applying for them?
    Who did u apply for? :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Who did u apply for? :-)
    Fahrenheit Nutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

    Fahrenheit Nutrition
    U got my vote!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Fahrenheit Nutrition
    You get my vote too! They would be lucky to get a quality poster like you!

  15. cheers guys!

  16. This stuff sure can suppress your appetite big time! Get in on this guys !
    PES R&D

  17. This stuff makes me feel amazing. Get those apps in, people!

  18. Support for purus! Stuff crazy good just remember this take sweating to a whole new level so you might as well workout naked.

  19. ......
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. ok Tiesto

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    ok Tiesto
    I'm far from Dutch.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.
    Solid^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. I just ran a log of FATSMACK XR in another forum, thanks to GRAMBO.
    Lost 2 lbs. every week on FATSMACK XR!
    Just make sure you eat breakfast before taking your first dose in the morning.
    Thanks again GRAMBO !

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Solid^^^
    X2

    Has my vote to

  26. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75
    I just ran a log of FATSMACK XR in another forum, thanks to GRAMBO.
    Lost 2 lbs. every week on FATSMACK XR!
    Just make sure you eat breakfast before taking your first dose in the morning.
    Thanks again GRAMBO !
    Glad u liked it brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.
    I vote for this guy too! Too bad Purus doesn't make a sleep supp because I think he could use that too with his 70 work weeks and time in the gym.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.
    Obvy a no brainer

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I vote for this guy too! Too bad Purus doesn't make a sleep supp because I think he could use that too with his 70 work weeks and time in the gym.
    It would be great for vacation! But with my wife and a 1 year old and 2 year old sleep is in short supply.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  30. Thanks guys! Always appreciate the love in here!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  31. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.
    Good clean logger!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  32. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Good clean digger.... I like it dirty... Spit on me and choke me plz!
    Dude chill out
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  33. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.
    ^^^ would be best

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Dude chill out
    hahahahaha

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nothing fancy here.

    Just looking to get a few logs for some Fat Smack XR before people start bulking up.


    18+
    USA only.
    Log updates 3 times a week.
    Good reputation w/ a good post to join date ratio.

    List your diet, age & training goals along with why you would want to try Fat Smack XR & I'll pick a few to do some logs.


    Current diet is a lean bulk around 3000 calories eating good foods 6 -7 times a day. macros i eat within are 250-275 protein/300-350carbs/ 50-100 fats (I try hard to stay away from fats!!) Have been bulking since I started seriously lifting 2 years ago. 20 years old and looking to change things up and get shredded!! Will still lift heavy on this and do cardio 2-3 times a week. Will be dropping calories to 2700 and adjusting from there. I will be stricter on my cut, using set macros and not straying far from them. 225/300/90 Something near that. Fat smack will help me in my goals to get shredded before I have another PT test and will therefor make it easier!! Would also love the extended release energy so Im not feeling lethargic throughout the day.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Current diet is a lean bulk around 3000 calories eating good foods 6 -7 times a day. macros i eat within are 250-275 protein/300-350carbs/ 50-100 fats (I try hard to stay away from fats!!) Have been bulking since I started seriously lifting 2 years ago. 20 years old and looking to change things up and get shredded!! Will still lift heavy on this and do cardio 2-3 times a week. Will be dropping calories to 2700 and adjusting from there. I will be stricter on my cut, using set macros and not straying far from them. 225/300/90 Something near that. Fat smack will help me in my goals to get shredded before I have another PT test and will therefor make it easier!! Would also love the extended release energy so Im not feeling lethargic throughout the day.
    Army?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Army?
    ARNG 11b

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    ARNG 11b
    Infantry my brother! I'm ex Army Ranger ;-) went in as 11 bang bang
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:58 PM
  3. Purus Labs NEW Fat Smack XR 50 bottle Facebook Giveaway!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 08:04 AM
  4. Fat Smack XR!!
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 12:06 PM
  5. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Log in
Log in