Fahrenheit Nutrition coming soon to AM. Looking for Forum Reps!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Fahrenheit Nutrition coming soon to AM. Looking for Forum Reps!


    Hi:
    I am with Fahrenheit Nutrition and we are going to be joining the AM board very soon. We would like to find a couple of forum reps to assist us in helping out the AM community answering questions about our line and handling day to day things on the forum. If interested please take a minute to check out our website at fnutrition (.com) and look over our products. We are looking for people that have been on the board for awhile and have excellent reputations. Please PM me application if interested and answer the following questons.

    Are you familiar with our brand.

    Why you should be a Rep for Fahrenheit Nutrition.

    What benefits can you bring to our brand on AM.

    What is the depth of your knowledge on supplements and ingredients.


    We look forward to participating on AM very soon.
    Thanks for your time,


  2. Welcome aboard when you officially get here

    you guys have a very thorough line...nicely done
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  3. welcome aboard
    •   
       


  4. Hey guys/gals:
    I am trying to get situated and just realized that I need a few more post to be able to respond back to you. I will get this worked out shortly. Thanks to those of you that have already responded.

  5. welcome!!

  6. Glad to see you guys here good luck with your rep search and welcome to A.M.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  7. Any questions about your candidates feel free to PM some of us that have been here a while.

  8. /*
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Hey guys/gals:
    I am trying to get situated and just realized that I need a few more post to be able to respond back to you. I will get this worked out shortly. Thanks to those of you that have already responded.
    go bolanrox!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Any questions about your candidates feel free to PM some of us that have been here a while.
    Thanks. That is much appreciated.

  10. and Fl3xy can even be trusted most of the time. except for all things orange creamcicle that is

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Any questions about your candidates feel free to PM some of us that have been here a while.
    agreed
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  12. will be tossing my hat into the ring, solid line up of products and great to see you popping up at everyone's favorite planet.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  13. Going to see some new reps around.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Oh I missed this haha, Welcome Fahrenheit Nutrition , I have seen many of your products on Nutraplanet and I'm quite looking forward to seeing your reps and write ups for many of them!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Going to see some new reps around.

    One can hope

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

    One can hope

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    U going for it this time?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Bolanrox!!!! For the win!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    One can hope

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Try it out Bolanrox! Maybe AppNut didn't see what Fahrenheit might find in you bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U going for it this time?
    That I am. Thanks for the vote of confidence guys!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

    That I am. Thanks for the vote of confidence guys!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Think you would make a great rep. Time for a promotion huh buddy?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Think you would make a great rep. Time for a promotion huh buddy?
    Cheers matey

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Bolanrox!!!! For the win!!!
    X2.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  23. We are getting some very good apps quickly. Our sponsor page will be getting set up very soon.

    Also, Thanks for the Rep points. Much appreciated.

  24. Am bump to start the day

  25. Welcome and good luck
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega
    Hi:
    I am with Fahrenheit Nutrition and we are going to be joining the AM board very soon. We would like to find a couple of forum reps to assist us in helping out the AM community answering questions about our line and handling day to day things on the forum. If interested please take a minute to check out our website at fnutrition (.com) and look over our products. We are looking for people that have been on the board for awhile and have excellent reputations. Please PM me application if interested and answer the following questons.

    Are you familiar with our brand.

    Why you should be a Rep for Fahrenheit Nutrition.

    What benefits can you bring to our brand on AM.

    What is the depth of your knowledge on supplements and ingredients.

    We look forward to participating on AM very soon.
    Thanks for your time,
    Pick me! I won't tell sns if you don't... Pig shiit, everyone can see this. Nvm, just kidding.. heh heh......

  27. Ill toss my app in as well..
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Pick me! I won't tell sns if you don't... Pig shiit, everyone can see this. Nvm, just kidding.. heh heh......
    lol

  29. Thanks BPJOHN and JBryand I am sure that this will only be between you and me!!!
    thanks

  30. Welcome aboard!
    PES R&D

  31. well IDK anything scientific when it comes to this,so it def isnt for me..Im new to the supp game

  32. Gonna Check out the line and maybe throw in an app!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  33. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Gonna Check out the line and maybe throw in an app!
    Even if you aren't applying I would take a look at the products, pretty impressive stuff

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

    Even if you aren't applying I would take a look at the products, pretty impressive stuff
    Yep. Ressurect and endurance bcaas! Not to mention volatile
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  35. We are getting some really good apps in. Thank you

    We should be getting set up any day now to go in the sponsor section.

    thanks again
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Huge product line (and nice looking website). Looking forward to having you on board.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Huge product line (and nice looking website). Looking forward to having you on board.
    We have added 4 new products in 3 weeks. Everything is ramping up now that summer has ended. We should be up soon on sponsor forum. hopefully by tommorow. The forum rps apps have bee great. We would like to get a few more before making an initial decision.

    Also, we are very active in social media especially on facebook. We have blogs by our athletes and giveaways. FB page is www facebook.com/fnutrition

    thanks

  38. Double post
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  39. Nice! Out of curiosity will there be more than one rep position?

    A twitter account in the future would help with product releases and information, just a thought.

    Good luck everybody!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  40. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice! Out of curiosity will there be more than one rep position?

    A twitter account in the future would help with product releases and information, just a thought.

    Good luck everybody!
    TYGA

    Yes we would like to have more than one rep. twitter account is @fahrenheitnutri. We have just under 11.5k followers.
    Thanks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I am looking for a replacement to Sustonol 250 from IDS
    By Yours Truly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 05:05 PM
  2. 6-OXO Extreme...COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:09 PM
  3. Stimulant X 2.0...ALSO COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 09:42 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 01:54 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 01:21 AM
Log in
Log in