Fahrenheit Nutrition coming soon to AM. Looking for Forum Reps!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I gave you my vote, so consider my end of the trade complete......waiting for your end of the deal.

    Brb....checking for packages from Fahrenheit Nutrition...
    until Dave says something - it don't count lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega

    Thanks AppNut guys.

    No we have not chosen anyone or spoke to anyone much about the rep positions just yet. BolenRox is definitely in the running.
    Nice, best of luck bolanrox!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. We now have our sponsored site so I wanted to make it last call for Forum reps. I hope to make decision beginning of next week. Thanks to all that have applied so far.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    We now have our sponsored site so I wanted to make it last call for Forum reps. I hope to make decision beginning of next week. Thanks to all that have applied so far.
    Good luck to everyone that applied ! I cant wait to see who get this.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Good luck to everyone that applied ! I cant wait to see who get this.


    Me either because I was trying to put a log together and I truly suck at it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Me either because I was trying to put a log together and I truly suck at it.

    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  7. Marms is a master of the logs lol

  8. Cant wait!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Well it is done but that may be my last!

  10. Endurance looks like a nice product.....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Endurance looks like a nice product.....
    There is quite a bit of information on it from 3rd party loggers. Some are going on now. The addition of BA and creatinol O phosphate sets it apart it from the others. Long story short: We felt the addition of those two would assist with the reduction of lactic acid build up so you could rep out more and enhance the recovery affect. We now have a big following of cyclists and endurance athletes that take it for that specific reason. Did not have that one pegged in but we will take it.
    thanks

  12. We have decided on our first rep for AM. I will announce on our supplement page. We are still going to bring on at least one more initially.
    Thanks

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega
    We have decided on our first rep for AM. I will announce on our supplement page. We are still going to bring on at least one more initially.
    Thanks
    Awesome!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I am looking for a replacement to Sustonol 250 from IDS
    By Yours Truly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 05:05 PM
  2. 6-OXO Extreme...COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:09 PM
  3. Stimulant X 2.0...ALSO COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 09:42 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 01:54 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 01:21 AM
Log in
Log in