Fahrenheit Nutrition coming soon to AM. Looking for Forum Reps!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. well IDK anything scientific when it comes to this,so it def isnt for me..Im new to the supp game


  2. Gonna Check out the line and maybe throw in an app!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Gonna Check out the line and maybe throw in an app!
    Even if you aren't applying I would take a look at the products, pretty impressive stuff

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

    Even if you aren't applying I would take a look at the products, pretty impressive stuff
    Yep. Ressurect and endurance bcaas! Not to mention volatile
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. We are getting some really good apps in. Thank you

    We should be getting set up any day now to go in the sponsor section.

    thanks again
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Huge product line (and nice looking website). Looking forward to having you on board.
    We have added 4 new products in 3 weeks. Everything is ramping up now that summer has ended. We should be up soon on sponsor forum. hopefully by tommorow. The forum rps apps have bee great. We would like to get a few more before making an initial decision.

    Also, we are very active in social media especially on facebook. We have blogs by our athletes and giveaways. FB page is www facebook.com/fnutrition

    thanks

  7. Double post
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Nice! Out of curiosity will there be more than one rep position?

    A twitter account in the future would help with product releases and information, just a thought.

    Good luck everybody!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice! Out of curiosity will there be more than one rep position?

    A twitter account in the future would help with product releases and information, just a thought.

    Good luck everybody!
    TYGA

    Yes we would like to have more than one rep. twitter account is @fahrenheitnutri. We have just under 11.5k followers.
    Thanks

  10. Just checked out your site, very complete line. I will have to look into some of your products further. Good to have you here and good luck!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Just checked out your site, very complete line. I will have to look into some of your products further. Good to have you here and good luck!
    Thank you

  12. Just started a GFT21 log on another forum. Good luck here!
    I <3 Carbs

  13. Welcome to the board! Always nice to see new companies and new reps. Good luck finding the right fit!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Welcome to the board! Always nice to see new companies and new reps. Good luck finding the right fit!
    This x2! Also, you are more than welcome to send me products to test out. Lol.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  15. Welcome guys! More supps = more fun for everyone! AM is a great place to be : )
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    This x2! Also, you are more than welcome to send me products to test out. Lol.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    lol maybe a trade can be worked out?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    lol maybe a trade can be worked out?
    Oh you got picked as a rep already Bolan !?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    lol maybe a trade can be worked out?
    I gave you my vote, so consider my end of the trade complete......waiting for your end of the deal.

    Brb....checking for packages from Fahrenheit Nutrition...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Oh you got picked as a rep already Bolan !?

    Thanks AppNut guys.

    No we have not chosen anyone or spoke to anyone much about the rep positions just yet. BolenRox is definitely in the running.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I gave you my vote, so consider my end of the trade complete......waiting for your end of the deal.

    Brb....checking for packages from Fahrenheit Nutrition...
    until Dave says something - it don't count lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega

    Thanks AppNut guys.

    No we have not chosen anyone or spoke to anyone much about the rep positions just yet. BolenRox is definitely in the running.
    Nice, best of luck bolanrox!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. We now have our sponsored site so I wanted to make it last call for Forum reps. I hope to make decision beginning of next week. Thanks to all that have applied so far.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    We now have our sponsored site so I wanted to make it last call for Forum reps. I hope to make decision beginning of next week. Thanks to all that have applied so far.
    Good luck to everyone that applied ! I cant wait to see who get this.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Good luck to everyone that applied ! I cant wait to see who get this.


    Me either because I was trying to put a log together and I truly suck at it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Me either because I was trying to put a log together and I truly suck at it.

    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  26. Marms is a master of the logs lol

  27. Cant wait!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  28. Well it is done but that may be my last!

  29. Endurance looks like a nice product.....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I am looking for a replacement to Sustonol 250 from IDS
    By Yours Truly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 06:05 PM
  2. 6-OXO Extreme...COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 11:09 PM
  3. Stimulant X 2.0...ALSO COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:42 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 02:54 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 02:21 AM
Log in
Log in