Lecheek Nutrition log opps for MASS HGH

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of you that have not tried Lecheek Nutrition's Mass HGH here is your chance.

Personally one of my favorite new products on the market.

Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH: Superman In a Bottle!

Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
Key Features:

• Radically increase GH and testosterone.
  • Optimize insulin sensitivity.
  • Maximize protein synthesis.
  • Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
  • Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
  • Decrease cortisol.
  • Suppress myostatin.
Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!
Get on Mass HGH today and finally start getting the results you have always wanted, but never dared to reach for

Mass HGH Supplement Facts

Serving Size: capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
MASS HGH® Blend:

2,300 mg
Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, Centella Asiatica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl, Valarian Root, Withania Somnifera

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate

Mass HGH Directions:

Take 3 capsules 30 minutes before bed. Never consume more than 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.

Only a few spot for this so lets see some good apps.

Name:
Past HGH products used if any :
U.S. only.
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
and another one

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Nice!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Name: Ryan

Link to past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/207108-you-got-your.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189105-scavenging-iron-jungle.html

Product Reviews-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140543-review-no-shotgun.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/119838-animal-pump-sample.html

HGHup, PowerFULL, Animal PM

U.S. only.
YES Live in Massachusetts currently.

I think I am as good a candidate as any to log this product, I give very detailed responses track my workouts in good detail and am trustworthy to update log at least 5 times a week. I have reviewed and logged multiple products on this site, and have been a member for 3+ years.

My training experience is ~6 years and currently am looking to recomp, I'm pretty much in a constant recomp till the winter months as I'm pretty lean right now but can't bulk as I'm running a lot and don't wish to drop weight so I currently take the slow route and recomp.

I've had decent to good success with HGH products the ones I have used have yielded good results and I'd give a good fundamental basis for how this product stacks up to the other popular HGH products out on the market today.

python93

python93

Awards
Name:David
link to past logs:N/A
Past HGH products used if any :No
U.S. only. Yes. Tx
Lecheek should choose me because I'm a very motivated young bodybuilder and I consider my diet and training to be on point.
I plan on bulking without gaining much fat. This natural test booster will definitely be a good option for me because I am currently on a low budget

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Link to past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189105-scavenging-iron-jungle.html

Product Reviews-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140543-review-no-shotgun.html

U.S. only.

I think I am as good a candidate as any to log this product, I give very detailed responses track my workouts in good detail and am trustworthy to update log at least 5 times a week. I have reviewed and logged multiple products on this site, and have been a member for 3+ years.

My training experience is ~6 years and currently am looking to recomp, I'm pretty much in a constant recomp till the winter months as I'm pretty lean right now but can't bulk as I'm running a lot and don't wish to drop weight so I currently take the slow route and recomp.

I've had decent to good success with HGH products the ones I have used have yielded good results and I'd give a good fundamental basis for how this product stacks up to the other popular HGH products out on the market today.
PM me your shipping info Bro your in!
Please put Mass HGH logger in the title.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

Name Dan Aka Naddanme
link to past logs: was away from the site for a year or so so all my past logs are buried
Past HGH products used if any : Powerful
U.S. only. yep
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH? well I've really been reading on HGH products and think I'm getting to an age where they would work well. I've been around for long enough to know what makes a good log

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Some good apps so far, keep em coming guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Link to past logs:

Product Reviews-

U.S. only.

send me a link when your log goes up!!!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Name: Cary Kirkman
Links: n/a
Past HGH: None
Live in VA
Why choose me? Why not? I Know its a simple answer but I prefer to show rather than tell. I am currently working out so I can get back in the shape I used to be in when I was in the Navy. Plus, I'm tired of the guys from the movie Magic Mike getting all the looks from my wife. I want those looks and I believe Lecheek Mass HGH will help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Live in VA
Why choose me? Why not? I Know its a simple answer but I prefer to show rather than tell. I am currently working out so I can get back in the shape I used to be in when I was in the Navy. Plus, I'm tired of the guys from the movie Magic Mike getting all the looks from my wife. I want those looks and I believe Lecheek Mass HGH will help.
GO NAVY

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Live in VA

LMAO Magic Mike lol

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Name: Anthony McLaughlin
link to past logs: N/A
Past HGH products used if any : N/A
U.S. only.
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH? I am a loyal customer to Lecheek Nutrition, and I have tried a few times to be a logger for their products. I really wanted to try Mass HGH as well, as I didn't get it while it was on sale.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Bean Pole j/k its Dave ;)
link to past logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3862517
Past HGH products used if any : None
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?: Because I consider myself a quality logger that delivers. I log everyday, and spice my logs up with pictures, video updates, and always wrap up my logs with a video review. I've been wanting to log something for your Marms for awhile now, and I see this product fitting in perfectly with triggering the start of my lean bulk :)!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Why should Lecheek choose you to log Mass HGH?: Because I consider myself a quality logger that delivers. I log everyday, and spice my logs up with pictures, video updates, and always wrap up my logs with a video review. I've been wanting to log something for your Marms for awhile now, and I see this product fitting in perfectly with triggering the start of my lean bulk :)!
This guy has my vote.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
you get any med cruises in? i loved lisbon portugal!!!!
Not a Med Cruise, did get to do a SNFL (Standing Naval Forces Atlantic), just a bunch of NATO ships going from port to port in northern Europe. But our first port as Lisbon-beautiful place.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy has my vote.
I agree Capt.
Beanpole shoot me your shipping info with Mass HGH logger in the title.
When you get it please link up here and on the company forum I have a section for log links if you dont mind :)

Guys that will close this out. I would like to thank everyone for the apps and the interest in Lecheek Nutrition.
We will have more log opps comming so dont worry. This is just the begining ;) feel free to quote me on that!!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Do you give opportunities to guys who have not logged products yet?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you give opportunities to guys who have not logged products yet?
Yes sir we do. Please do not be discouraged. 2 of some of the best loggers on here we gave their first logging opp.
Feel free to put in an app for the SpeedX3 if you have not already :)
There will be many more log opps on the way.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yes sir we do. Please do not be discouraged. 2 of some of the best loggers on here we gave their first logging opp.
Feel free to put in an app for the SpeedX3 if you have not already :)
There will be many more log opps on the way.
Actually just put in an app for AD-3 PCT (fingers crossed)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Link to past logs:

Product Reviews-

U.S. only.

Ibox is full bro.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree Capt.
Beanpole shoot me your shipping info with Mass HGH logger in the title.
When you get it please link up here and on the company forum I have a section for log links if you dont mind :)

Guys that will close this out. I would like to thank everyone for the apps and the interest in Lecheek Nutrition.
We will have more log opps comming so dont worry. This is just the begining ;) feel free to quote me on that!!!
PM sent. Looking forward to this one! Yeaaaa BOIIIIIIII!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys! This is a great product and I'm looking forward to some killer logs (and videos in beanpole's case)!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats, beanpole...give it hell!!!

just saw that...indy, hell yeah!!!
Indy bro. FFFUUU yea! What side of town are you on? What gym you go to?

Congrats guys! This is a great product and I'm looking forward to some killer logs (and videos in beanpole's case)!
Gotta give some of the credit to you Capt! Shoutouts for sure in the first vid ;)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Gotta give some of the credit to you Capt! Shoutouts for sure in the first vid ;)
No worries bro. I know Lecheek is guaranteed a great log with you on board.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries bro. I know Lecheek is guaranteed a great log with you on board.
Hell yea bro! Except my Phase 3 Cut review lol. I got sick and that postponed my final video reviews and now I'm working 4 nights in a row and with that and training I haven't had a chance to put my mug on camera yet. SOON.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Indy bro. FFFUUU yea! What side of town are you on? What gym you go to?

southside-garfield park area...work on westside and travel downtown to nifs to workout, you ever tried nifs-great place!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
southside-garfield park area...work on westside and travel downtown to nifs to workout, you ever tried nifs-great place!!!
Yea I've been to NIFS once to tour it. That was a long time ago though. I'm on the northside myself and workout at LA Fitness. Too crowded sometimes. And a lot of DB "meatheads" lol, or so the girls I work with that go there tell me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I've been to NIFS once to tour it. That was a long time ago though. I'm on the northside myself and workout at LA Fitness. Too crowded sometimes. And a lot of DB "meatheads" lol, or so the girls I work with that go there tell me.
no gym is exempt from meatheads, lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More about these girls you work with ?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More about these girls you work with ?
Nurses. One just runs on the treadmill all the time and is trying to lose weight for her wedding. Another is pretty fit and used to date a trainer there but I haven't seen her in awhile. The are just elliptical bunnies.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nurses. One just runs on the treadmill all the time and is trying to lose weight for her wedding. Another is pretty fit and used to date a trainer there but I haven't seen her in awhile. The are just elliptical bunnies.
So we have to break up a wedding and one bunnie escaped from her cage is what your saying lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we have to break up a wedding and one bunnie escaped from her cage is what your saying lol
Indeed. But the one that escaped often gives reason for noticing increased libido and testosterone drive. And not just in the gym. :eek:

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Got my MassHGH late yesterday, took my inital dose last night and will be writing up threads right now. And will post links edited in this post for those who wish to follow.

Very excited to start!