You Want ConDense? Its Here!!!! Right Now For Free!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

You Want ConDense? Its Here!!!! Right Now For Free!!!

Page 12 of 24 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Still debating on doing another promo or too or going back through the post and snagging 1 or 2 more people that followed this thread and wants to log ConDense!!!

Purus gives back to the community with & out you guys Purus & myself are nothing!
    It is a great oppurtunity and I cannot wait to log it. I will be on the tail end (last 3-4 weeks) an 8 week Erase/DAA run while running condense and the description makes it sound perfect for my current situation. I have been recovering from an AC tear in my shoulder since October and have recently started benching, pull ups, etc again so there is a lot of moderate weights with high reps to keep from jumping in too fast and reinjuring myself. The endurance aspect should help big time in that aspect but I am also starting to test my limits and go heavy again every other week so I am excited.

Road to my 600 raw deadlift starts here

Thanks again and congratulations to all the winners

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I’ll go over a 4 week time in my life that was filled withas much pain and heartache as you could imagine. It’ll probably affect parents on here more but I’m thinking anyone could relate.

About 12 years ago my wife of just a few years and I decided to have a child. We were both at a good spot emotionally and financially and we both wanted children so it made sense .My wife timed her cycle and did all the women things they do and sure enough we got pregnant on the first try. We are completely responsible, no smoking, drugs not even alcohol. We totally were prepared my wife started pre natal vitamins. Put it this way no two people were more prepared to have a child.

The entire pregnancy was going smooth as silk. Every doctor appointment went fine until…… Week 16 ultrasound at the doctor’s office revealed what the doctor thought was fluid on the child’s brain. He also noticed something of concern on the baby’shand. That’s a holy crap moment and everything in your life stops and changes on a dime. Well he had to call in an appointment at Mt.Siani Hospital in Manhattan. The earliest appointment they could get us was 14 days away. 14 days of sitting on not knowing. I could honestly say I don’t remember a damn thing during those 14 days.

Fast forward 14 days we had the high resolution ultra sound at the hospital. Not good, fluid on the brain has possible been re absorbed but the hand and the neck of the baby had all the indications of a severe birth defect. The doctor did an amniocentesis.The only way to really know if there were any chromosomal abnormalities. So basically more horrible news and another 14 days of waiting to confirm the results. Now what to do?? I would not allow my wife to give birth to a still born and no way was I burying a small box. The thoughts that go through your head during those 14 days you could only imagine.

Now the best part…… I’ll cut to the chase. I picked up my wife from her job teaching in Manhattan as we came out of the Brooklyn battery tunnel we got a cell phone signal and it was the doctor. Everything came back normal. I remember breaking down. A month of angst releasing in tears of joy. I asked my wife to find out the sex of our child –we were having a daughter and the world became right again. A week later we had a follow up – No fluid , her hand was normal as was her neck. Fast forward 12 years and she’s growing likea weed, has tons of friends, a natural leader in school and has made Honor roll in her first year at middle school.

Needless to say the night of that phone call was the greatest day I’ve had.
    Glad everything worked out for you I could not even imagine what that was like to go through. Makes you thankful for all of the miracles in your life.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I’ll go over a 4 week time in my life that was filled withas much pain and heartache as you could imagine. It’ll probably affect parents on here more but I’m thinking anyone could relate.

About 12 years ago my wife of just a few years and I decided to have a child. We were both at a good spot emotionally and financially and we both wanted children so it made sense .My wife timed her cycle and did all the women things they do and sure enough we got pregnant on the first try. We are completely responsible, no smoking, drugs not even alcohol. We totally were prepared my wife started pre natal vitamins. Put it this way no two people were more prepared to have a child.

The entire pregnancy was going smooth as silk. Every doctor appointment went fine until…… Week 16 ultrasound at the doctor’s office revealed what the doctor thought was fluid on the child’s brain. He also noticed something of concern on the baby’shand. That’s a holy crap moment and everything in your life stops and changes on a dime. Well he had to call in an appointment at Mt.Siani Hospital in Manhattan. The earliest appointment they could get us was 14 days away. 14 days of sitting on not knowing. I could honestly say I don’t remember a damn thing during those 14 days.

Fast forward 14 days we had the high resolution ultra sound at the hospital. Not good, fluid on the brain has possible been re absorbed but the hand and the neck of the baby had all the indications of a severe birth defect. The doctor did an amniocentesis.The only way to really know if there were any chromosomal abnormalities. So basically more horrible news and another 14 days of waiting to confirm the results. Now what to do?? I would not allow my wife to give birth to a still born and no way was I burying a small box. The thoughts that go through your head during those 14 days you could only imagine.

Now the best part…… I’ll cut to the chase. I picked up my wife from her job teaching in Manhattan as we came out of the Brooklyn battery tunnel we got a cell phone signal and it was the doctor. Everything came back normal. I remember breaking down. A month of angst releasing in tears of joy. I asked my wife to find out the sex of our child –we were having a daughter and the world became right again. A week later we had a follow up – No fluid , her hand was normal as was her neck. Fast forward 12 years and she’s growing likea weed, has tons of friends, a natural leader in school and has made Honor roll in her first year at middle school.

Needless to say the night of that phone call was the greatest day I’ve had.

Dude as a fellow parent this brought tears to my eyes!!! I know the feeling my first son during the same 16 week ultrasound we were told that there was a spot on his heart! Turns out after more testing and 3 weeks later he is fine. We were an absoulte mess as well. Glad to hear all is well....
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That was a tough post for me. Even thinking more about it I remember just punching my dashboard over and over one night my wife was just looking at me crying not knowing WTF to say. It's the loss of control that's next to impossible to deal with. I need a drink ................
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I need your name, address, & flavor please.
    I just shared my story bro . No need for a tub.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Randoja is a soldier too
    *thumbsup*
    Feelin that love from here fam!

Mongolia

Iraq
    No I chose Randjoa; how ever I'm not 100% sure he wants to log it, if that's the case I'll chose someone else.

I'm telling everyone now, & I took some chances with guys I have not interacted with personally but I want you guys to deliver for Purus now; no half assed shít....
    Thanks bro, Pm Sent!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok folks... I needs everyones info to me.

I'll cross reference the winners & post the first names here when I have everyones info in. If you don't see your name on the list & you feel won, PM me so we can figure it out.

Finally, if someone wants to log product or expresses a due interest shoot me a PM & we can talk about it. Thanks have a good day. I appreciate everyone for playing and making this promo hotter than a oven on Thanksgiving day.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Glad everything worked out too. I have twin boys and we had a rough start too. born at 23 weeks and only 1lb and 7 ozs. Very small.
    It was a long 3 months in NICU and even longer 3 years of heart monitors and 12 different medicines when they came home.
    10 years later they wild and driven kids. They pick up on anything they see and hear. Just this summer learned some basic drum skills. Complete adrenaline junkies. lol. Just this weekend we went whitewater rafting and jumped off and 20ft waterfall. I love my kids to death. Even though me and thier mom are no longer together I thank god for them. They will be heading back to GA this weekend for school So I will be a complete mess this upcoming week.

Just remember GOD IS GOOD .
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

No CIB?
    Not yet brother. Hopefully soon.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I'll go over a 4 week time in my life that was filled withas much pain and heartache as you could imagine. It'll probably affect parents on here more but I'm thinking anyone could relate.

The entire pregnancy was going smooth as silk. Every doctor appointment went fine until...... Week 16 ultrasound at the doctor's office revealed what the doctor thought was fluid on the child's brain. He also noticed something of concern on the baby'shand. That's a holy crap moment and everything in your life stops and changes on a dime. Well he had to call in an appointment at Mt.Siani Hospital in Manhattan. The earliest appointment they could get us was 14 days away. 14 days of sitting on not knowing. I could honestly say I don't remember a damn thing during those 14 days.

Now the best part...... I'll cut to the chase. I picked up my wife from her job teaching in Manhattan as we came out of the Brooklyn battery tunnel we got a cell phone signal and it was the doctor. Everything came back normal. I remember breaking down. A month of angst releasing in tears of joy. I asked my wife to find out the sex of our child -we were having a daughter and the world became right again. A week later we had a follow up - No fluid , her hand was normal as was her neck. Fast forward 12 years and she's growing likea weed, has tons of friends, a natural leader in school and has made Honor roll in her first year at middle school.
    Needless to say the night of that phone call was the greatest day I've had.
    What a blessing! My wife is 11 weeks along now and she was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes. So, we're having some "fun" as well, but nothing like the emotional roller coaster you've been on. However, life before baby included other medical challenges which included a bad disc at the thoracic and cervical spine transition of my wife. Something thats taken her 3 years to rehab and has led to wait gain that's more than likely contributed to her gestational diabetes (kind of hard to workout when it takes all you have to get through your 40 hr desk job).

Which brings me to one of my happiest days thus far in my life, getting my current job. While my wife and I were working through the health issues, she was the bread winner and I was attending college. After working at her job for about a year and a half, she gets let go due to cutbacks. So, I drop out (grad school) and decide to devote 100% to finding a job in my field, engineering. Unfortunately it's March 2008 and the big 3 auto manufacturers just crashed. So, theres not much of a market. Fast forward 15 months, I finally get the call that takes our lives out of limbo and is allowing us to finally do the things we'd wanted to do all that time like pay our bills, get a car that doesn't break down each month, start a family, do a competition, etc.

Life will always present challenges. God allows His creation to be tested so that we may be refined. It's how we rise up to meet those challenges that defines our character. And we will never grow if we don't meet those challenges head on.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let's give it up for Aaron guys!!! Put on a great promo! Very generous of him and Purus!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats all... Just got home and off to do side jobs. Wasn't able to interact today, however I will be looking around.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Let's give it up for Aaron guys!!! Put on a great promo! Very generous of him and Purus!
    He's the man! Great rep!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

He's the man! Great rep!
    I agree. Purus really won when they picked him up
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

This is the truth right here!
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What I like to hear :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just kidding
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Thanks guys. I love giving back.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Not yet brother. Hopefully soon.
    How long have you been in? You're in the 82nd right? Do they have 11b in the 18th Airborne Corps?
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

How long have you been in? You're in the 82nd right? Do they have 11b in the 18th Airborne Corps?
    I'm 11B with 2-325 AIR. I've only been in for a year or so and we aren't scheduled to deploy until next year or something like that. There has been talk about a GRF deployment in December but that's all speculation.

As per the 18th airborne corps, normally if that's they're unit patch they are POG.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I'm 11B with 2-325 AIR. I've only been in for a year or so and we aren't scheduled to deploy until next year or something like that. There has been talk about a GRF deployment in December but that's all speculation.

As per the 18th airborne corps, normally if that's they're unit patch they are POG.
    Word.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Ive won already

But, the day i got saved.
    Amen bro!! Ain't nothin quite like living for Jesus.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Amen bro!! Ain't nothin quite like living for Jesus.
    Indeed!!!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Thanks guys. I love giving back.
    The gift that keeps on giving.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Ok folks... I needs everyones info to me.

I'll cross reference the winners & post the first names here when I have everyones info in. If you don't see your name on the list & you feel won, PM me so we can figure it out.

Finally, if someone wants to log product or expresses a due interest shoot me a PM & we can talk about it. Thanks have a good day. I appreciate everyone for playing and making this promo hotter than a oven on Thanksgiving day.

no, thank you man! you do a great job!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Blowing up, love seeing this!!

Can't wait for the logs, really excited.......

I got 8 bottles in Tuesday...... u mad brahs??
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

mad, no, jealous, yes!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

I have a tub of the discontinued grape juice MM shipping, gonna have to save it for special occasions like a fine wine.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

that sounds delicious, i love grape.....companies need to make more grape! how much u want for it lol
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I have a tub of the discontinued grape juice MM shipping, gonna have to save it for special occasions like a fine wine.
    You'll have to send me a scoop for taste purposes...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

me too!!!!!!!!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    that sounds delicious, i love grape.....companies need to make more grape! how much u want for it lol

It was our worst seller.... once our newer flavors came up.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    That is how I use mine......

Mixed with Franzia
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

It's about time we talk about a raise.

Wait srs

www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

It's about time we talk about a raise.

Wait srs

Put it in the suggestion box

Name:  SuggestionBox.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  18.4 KB
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lmao ^^^
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LMAO^^ That's good sh1t bro... The man does deserve it though!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

So a little announcement to make:

I looked at my list of winners & I have 5 so far. Some guys dropped off because they had other obligations or simply chose not to PM me there info. Anyways I have been thinking about sending a few other guys out there a tub & I shot some PMs out, well I'm still investigating & will make a final post in here for the additional winners if there are any.

So far I am submitting the info of the 1st five today which are:

AirB42
    Randoja
    CatDiesel
    BCazo
    Tyga Tyga.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I looked at my list of winners & I have 5 so far. Some guys dropped off because they had other obligations or simply chose not to PM me there info. Anyways I have been thinking about sending a few other guys out there a tub & I shot some PMs out, well I'm still investigating & will make a final post in here for the additional winners if there are any.

AirB42
    Randoja
    CatDiesel
    BCazo
    Tyga Tyga.
    I could always run two tubs and report how an extended run of condense goes jus lookin out bro
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

AirB42
    Randoja
    CatDiesel
    BCazo
    Tyga Tyga.
    No Jim?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
  2. Any Nutra reps on here right now?
    By nosnmiveins in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. If you had your own home gym, then what would you want in it?
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
  4. Imagine The Body You Want & Go For It
    By jjohn in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:29 AM
  5. Superdrol - Live: Right here, right now.
    By David Dunn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 01:08 PM