Black Lion FORMERON loggers needed!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in here quick cause these will likely go fast.
Must have more than 300 posts and be willing to log results.
While you can run this solo for this purpose we expect you to run it concurrent with an aromatising compound. youll only be getting 1 bottle with 120ml so plan dose accordingly.
I have a few to give away so chime in below letting us know why you would be a good choice.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get in here quick cause these will likely go fast.
Must have more than 300 posts and be willing to log results.
While you can run this solo for this purpose we expect you to run it concurrent with an aromatising compound. youll only be getting 1 bottle with 120ml so plan dose accordingly.
I have a few to give away so chime in below letting us know why you would be a good choice.
I figure I will take my shot here. I have been around AM for a long time and have used a variety of products of similar ilk to this. I would love to take a stab at this. I have run many successful logs here in the past, and would be happy to provide any information you need .

Welcome aboard guys.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a good product good luck to everyone who gets their hands on this.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figure I will take my shot here. I have been around AM for a long time and have used a variety of products of similar ilk to this. I would love to take a stab at this. I have run many successful logs here in the past, and would be happy to provide any information you need .

Welcome aboard guys.
I have used this for a while, it is as legit as they come. You will be shocked how well just 1 pump per day works.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THere is one up for prolactrone.....I put it up before this one. Better get in there quick.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Welcome aboard guys.
Looks good to me.
Lots of posts
NP rep
Prolly ran a few cycles and are familiar with AI's.

Your in. PM me please.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used this for a while, it is as legit as they come. You will be shocked how well just 1 pump per day works.
That sounds excellent. I hope I can give it a good shot if chosen.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good to me.
Lots of posts
NP rep
Prolly ran a few cycles and are familiar with AI's.

Your in. PM me please.
Awesome. Thank you!!!!! Info incoming

suresha

Awards
  • Established
count me in......

i am about to run a log for iml surper dmz 2.0 and feel that this would compliment both products well. have never ran a topical before so this'll be great but have had oral versions of the compound. so i'll be able to decypher the difference.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
count me in......

i am about to run a log for iml surper dmz 2.0 and feel that this would compliment both products well. have never ran a topical before so this'll be great but have had oral versions of the compound. so i'll be able to decypher the difference.
Awesome PM me.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
This looks awesome paired up with my halavor cycle. Jumping into a transdermal product this would be it. Amazing profile.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This product is no joke. I'd even go as far as to say one pump can last two days if you're on a mild cycle (or no cycle at all). You will feel your e drop FAST on Formeron!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product is no joke. I'd even go as far as to say one pump can last two days if you're on a mild cycle (or no cycle at all). You will feel your e drop FAST on Formeron!
This sounds fantastic. Can't wait to give it a good go.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Looks Good ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have 1 more bottle of Formeron to give away.
Suicidal AI
Prohormone to hydroxytestosterone
DEcreases SHBG

Ill rub it on myself if I have too.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro.
I have one of the prolactrone loggers whos just gonna also use the Formeron to combat his estro.
So we are done looking for loggers.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
count me in......

Don't pick this guy, he has ripped the last few companies off, aka runaway logger right here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the heads up. Alot of people saying this so.....ill certainly take this advice

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to give this a shot. I'm about to start a cycle of Test E. Would be good to see if it keeps it in check.

Stats:
5'10"
210lbs
14%bf

Was looking for a AI to try besides just the prescriptions

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to give this a shot. I'm about to start a cycle of Test E. Would be good to see if it keeps it in check.

Stats:
5'10"
210lbs
14%bf

Was looking for a AI to try besides just the prescriptions
Sorry brother we found all our testers.
Formeron is still a great choice. Its comparable to aromasin in strength but is also anabolic which aromasin is NOT.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Sorry brother we found all our testers.
Formeron is still a great choice. Its comparable to aromasin in strength but is also anabolic which aromasin is NOT.
I don't want to make a thread for this but what age do you guys suggest for the product? And how high of a dose do people need to take for the test conversion? I read 800-1000 mg? For knowledge sake

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
18+ for age
You will get PH conversion with even 50mg but the amount is dose dependent.
This means the more you take the more Hydroxytest you get.

I have used it at 300mg and there is a noticeable increase in vascularity and hardness as well as some strength.
Im used to running cycles in the 2500mg weekly range so if I notice it pretty much anyone will.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also understand that anyone telling you 800-1000 really doesnt know because there are no research studies I am aware of regarding transdermal Formestane and non with any route of administration regarding its prohormone potential.
If you find one let me know please.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Also understand that anyone telling you 800-1000 really doesnt know because there are no research studies I am aware of regarding transdermal Formestane and non with any route of administration regarding its prohormone potential.
If you find one let me know please.
Thanks for the quick reply, thinking about trying this out after I'm done with my Lecheek log. Since I'm 20 I'll only do 1 pump a day for 8 weeks most likely.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because of the way Formeron works youll not have the same issues you would with a steroid or prohormone because unlike steroids and prohormones Formeron will actually elevate natural testosterone levels and reduce estrogen levels. Far safer with regards to your endocrine system. I dont see any reason why you couldnt do 2-3 pumps daily with no worries.

Now, formeron does have mild prohormone activity but its relatively low.
Low enough that it is not suppressive at recommended doses.

Here is bloodwork from a guy whos test level was 81. After 6 days on Formeron he got a blood test.
2 pumps per day elevated his total test 700% and elevated his free (bioavailable) test up 100 points above the human normal range.
4444.jpg

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I should have Gina ahead and applied for the log, dang. Well, I'll definitely keep this in mind to maybe log on my own at a later date. Thanks for the help

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very interested to see how this compares to the other formestane products!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a bunch of logs up at other forums if you google it.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
hehe would I be eligible ??? running dzin-UD stack from iron mag labs for four weeks can run with that or do a nice little Dbol/Test run again :D if you were willing to wait---but I do completely understand if after logging it elsewhere you wanna have me pass

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We actually found all the loggers. I needed to say that if it hasnt been said. I think we will be running logs with new products soon though and since you have already run a successful log for us your a good candidate for another ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I wasn't logging another companies new topical formestane product, I'd def toss my hat in the drawing.

LOT's of, if not, all positive reviews for this companies topical formestane product. I've yet to use it though. prob will someday though. (I'd prob be using it now, if it hadn't been oos everywhere, so best pick some up quick like)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if anyone wants to use formestane as a pro hormone to 4-hydroxy-testosterone, you'd best use it in oral form, where the unlimited absorbing capabilities of the gut can be utilized.

you can only apply so much topical solutions to the skin before it becomes over saturated, and then you're just wasting product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We didnt choose him.
I have personally run some pretty high transdermal doses and the PH activity was good for me.
Considering Im used to multiple gram AAS cycles if I can tell its working pretty much anyone will.

The oral bioavailability is 4%..... The dosing would require a TON of oral form.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps. Long winded thought for what it really says which is what I said.

Oral form is not well absorbed.
INjected is relatively well absorbed. 250mg weekly
compared to Oral=250mg daily.
Then compare it to AI's developed to be taken orally.
Arimidex .5 eod to 1mg daily
Letro....even less

steppinRazor

Awards
We didnt choose him.
I have personally run some pretty high transdermal doses and the PH activity was good for me.
Considering Im used to multiple gram AAS cycles if I can tell its working pretty much anyone will.

The oral bioavailability is 4%..... The dosing would require a TON of oral form.
Never ran a formestane product before..this definitely has my interest piqued.
What dose should this be ran at to benefit from its prohormone properties? And at this dose is there generally any joint issues?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
We didnt choose him.

At what dose were you using it? Im using ~ two pumps a day and my shoulders are dry as all hell, ill be dropping down to 1 pump after a week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never ran a formestane product before..this definitely has my interest piqued.
What dose should this be ran at to benefit from its prohormone properties? And at this dose is there generally any joint issues?
Well to be honest I dont exactly know the dose.
This is because I was just pouring it from the beaker.
It was Formeron though and the dose was about a quarter sized pour 2x daily.

4 pumps from a Formeron bottle is 300mg of formestane which Im going to guesstimate is about the same dose.

The conversion potential is dose dependent which is not necessarily the case with Formestanes AI activity.
Above a certain dose (at least with the oral versions) no further suppression was noted. THat dose was 250mg daily oral form.

So if you dont get joint pain after 3 pumps your probably fine to keep increasing for the PH activity without risking joint pain.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps. Long winded thought for what it really says which is what I said.

Oral form is not well absorbed.
INjected is relatively well absorbed. 250mg weekly
compared to Oral=250mg daily.
Then compare it to AI's developed to be taken orally.
Arimidex .5 eod to 1mg daily
Letro....even less
eh, Im on the other side of the fence. I believe it to be decent.

better than 6-oxo, not as good as 6-bromo or atd.

but all in all, I like it topically anyways.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
eh, Im on the other side of the fence. I believe it to be decent.

better than 6-oxo, not as good as 6-bromo or atd.

but all in all, I like it topically anyways.

really? I ran 6-bromo at relatively high dosages solo and never had dry joints.

steppinRazor

Awards
Well to be honest I dont exactly know the dose.
This is because I was just pouring it from the beaker.
It was Formeron though and the dose was about a quarter sized pour 2x daily.

4 pumps from a Formeron bottle is 300mg of formestane which Im going to guesstimate is about the same dose.

The conversion potential is dose dependent which is not necessarily the case with Formestanes AI activity.
Above a certain dose (at least with the oral versions) no further suppression was noted. THat dose was 250mg daily oral form.

So if you dont get joint pain after 3 pumps your probably fine to keep increasing for the PH activity without risking joint pain.
Hell yeah man.. This is something I'll more than likely be trying in the future. Might have to ease into things tho..only other AI I've used is erase/pro, and that **** is brutal on my joints

steppinRazor

Awards
At what dose were you using it? Im using ~ two pumps a day and my shoulders are dry as all hell, ill be dropping down to 1 pump after a week.
Two pumps a bit too much for the joints? How long were you using it before you noticed these effects?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may not experience joint pain. There is no way to know for sure.
You can always start high and if it starts to bother you back off on the dose.

There are guys who run 300mg daily with no issues...
THere have also been reports of joint pain with 1 pump every other day so....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two pumps a bit too much for the joints? How long were you using it before you noticed these effects?
2 pumps = 150mg

I only say this because its in pretty bright contrast to other formestane products.

steppinRazor

Awards
You may not experience joint pain. There is no way to know for sure.
You can always start high and if it starts to bother you back off on the dose.

There are guys who run 300mg daily with no issues...
THere have also been reports of joint pain with 1 pump every other day so....
Yeah good point..no telling. think I'll be jumping on this one in a couple weeks.

2 pumps = 150mg

I only say this because its in pretty bright contrast to other formestane products.
Nice. Well I've heard good reviews thus far..higher dosed products are also a great selling point for me :D