VidaSupps needs a new REP! We want you!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Ev52 is a good guy to rep along side of, good opp here!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. Good luck gents.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Ev52 is a good guy to rep along side of, good opp here!
    Thanks buddy!

  4. Ev52 is a legit bro of this forums. His prices are just amazing at the supp auction and he even covers shipping, not to mention he will always be there to answer a question for yah if you need it. Idk about you guys, but working with someone that's nice and dedicated is always a plus!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Ev52 is a legit bro of this forums. His prices are just amazing at the supp auction and he even covers shipping, not to mention he will always be there to answer a question for yah if you need it. Idk about you guys, but working with someone that's nice and dedicated is always a plus!
    I really appreciate the kind words... Thanks!
    •   
       


  6. So whens the announcement?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    So whens the announcement?
    I didnt get a pm so i doubt i got picked... who got the pm?!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    So whens the announcement?
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I didnt get a pm so i doubt i got picked... who got the pm?!
    Hey Guys,
    The deadline was Sunday for everyone to get them in. All applicants are bieng reviewed. I will notify everyone when the decision has been made.

    Thanks!

  9. Good luck to everyone who filled out an app.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  10. Bump
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. The rep has been picked, will be updating soon with an announcement.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52
    The rep has been picked, will be updating soon with an announcement.
    Cool, excited to find out who it is...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Name:  285837,xcitefun-congrats-1.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  8.7 KB

    VidaSupps would like to welcome our new online rep:

    CORDEEN!

    He is going to be a great addition and offers some excellent experience. Thanks everyone for applying!

  14. Congrats to both
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 320"/>

    VidaSupps would like to welcome our new online rep:

    CORDEEN!

    He is going to be a great addition and offers some excellent experience. Thanks everyone for applying!
    Sweet. Never seen him around.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sweet. Never seen him around.
    He's been a member since 2002, brings a lot of experience.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52

    He's been a member since 2002, brings a lot of experience.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. hmmmm...not familiar with him, congrats anyway!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  19. Congrats. Best of luck to both of you going forward.

  20. Havent seen him around either.. either way, congratulations!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Great guy, plus he is Canadian!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Great guy, plus he is Canadian!
    U seen him around before?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Congrats to both parties!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    U seen him around before?
    Yes, he has been a member long before most of us knew about this forum. We spoke a lot back in 06-07 on here and he lives pretty close to me. Good guy with tons of experience
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    Yes, he has been a member long before most of us knew about this forum. We spoke a lot back in 06-07 on here and he lives pretty close to me. Good guy with tons of experience
    Pretty cool.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Thanks again. I'm looking forward to it. Awesome product.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Thanks again. I'm looking forward to it. Awesome product.
    Glad to have you!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Log in
Log in