Southland Performance's RECOURSE - Logging Opps Inside!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're looking for a handful of loggers to run a bottle of Recourse.

[h=2]Recourse: Maximum Testosterone Amplifier & Sensational Sexual Enhancer![/h] Recourse (noun): The act or an instance of turning or applying to a person or thing for aid or security. By its very definition, RECOURSE is what a testosterone booster should be. When Southland Performance Products decided to release this natural testosterone boosting formula, we wanted it to be something that users could turn to for aid. Whether it be as part of a PCT regiment to regain natural test levels in your body, as a libido enhancer for those looking for a legendary sex drive or as your secret weapon for packing on some natural muscle mass, RECOURSE stays true to its definition.
The ingredients in RECOURSE offer its user the benefit of elevating testosterone levels while prohibiting an unwanted rise in estrogen levels. Balancing the hormonal system properly and optimizing your body’s blood flow and circulation can cause many of RECOURSE’s desired effects:

• Increases natural testosterone and improves estrogen metabolism for optimal hormonal balance
  • Overall improved sexual performance
  • Lean muscle gains, improved strength and recovery
  • Improved flow of blood and oxygen into the muscle tissue
[h=3]Become a LEGEND in the Gym and the Bedroom with RECOURSE![/h] Let’s face it; we’ve all wasted money and time on products we thought would “boost” our testosterone. The guys at Southland Performance feel your pain and have crafted the supplement industry’s ULTIMATE testosterone booster. No cheap frills or miniscule doses of components for the sake of decorating the bottle with fancy names, just SIMPLE ingredients that WORK.
If you’re at a plateau in your lifting and need a boost, or you just want something to spice up the scene in the bedroom, look no further than Southland Performance Product’s RECOURSE. With RECOURSE, you’ll be crushing huge weights in the gym and having fun in the bedroom. Recourse is NOT your everyday DAA product. Recourse is a breakthrough product from Southland Performance and it is guaranteed to cover all your testosterone boosting needs as well as offer other beneficiary uses.
RECOURSE starts with the new king of the testosterone boosting, D-Aspartic Acid. At 1000mg per serving, and three servings per day, users of RECOURSE are ensured a COMPLETE serving of DAA daily. Where other products skimp on this powerful test-boosting ingredient, RECOURSE does the opposite. With a full dosing of DAA daily (3 grams), one can expect to experience a rise in testosterone levels of up to 33%.
In addition to DAA, RECOURSE includes an insane ingredient complex comprised of ingredients shown to boost testosterone, lower estrogen, improve mental clarity and focus, as well as assist in pleasuring significant others. Diindolylmethane (or DIM) and Calcium D-Glucarate both have been shown to lower estrogen levels. Lower levels of estrogen can result in an increase of lean body mass, as well as fat loss around the typically stubborn mid-section. Shown to increase blood flow and nitric oxide levels, L-Arginine boosts physical performance. Muria Puama also assists physical performance by improving mental clarity and elevating testosterone levels. Rhodiola supports Muria Puama by sharpening concentration and combating fatigue. Lastly, MACA and Horny Goat Weed are included as both have been shown to amplify libido level.
If you’re tired of wasting money on ineffective products and just want something that WORKS, look no further than RECOURSE by Southland Performance Products. With a full serving of D-Aspartic Acid and a healthfully dosed complex, RECOURSE provides a testosterone boosting, estrogen reducing, sexual enhancement experience that’s nothing "short" of amazing!
[h=3]Conquer Your Competition, feel ALIVE with Vigor & Positive Aggression; BE THE MAN YOU WANT TO BE! DON'T Settle For ANYTHING Less...TAKE A RECOURSE OF ACTION NOW![/h]
SouthLand Performance Products Recourse (120 Capsules): Discount Recourse Supplements

Please answer the following (and feel free to include anything more that you feel is relevant):

Weight:
Lifting/Training Experience:
Lifting/Training Split:
Nutrition:
Current (or what you'd run with Recourse) Supplements:
Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored):
Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use:
Testosterone-Booster use/history:
Will you be using other test-boosting products with Recourse:
Have you previously used Recourse:
Have you used other testosterone-boosting products (if so, what):
How long will it have been since you've used a testosterone booster (or AAS/PH):
Is this a part of PCT:
Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade):

Note, this is not necessarily going to be a quick selection process. If we get some good loggers right off the bat, it's not to say we won't, but this is also letting you know that it's somewhat of an open invitation. So, if you're logging something now, feel free to throw in an app and let us know a timeline of when you'd be looking to log this.

If you have questions, let us know.

Otherwise, let's get these logs in!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^Ok, the otter's got me!

Ran this for a test booster for my PCT, went very well and was pleased, kept all my gains (no I did not just use recourse alone, but it certainly played a roll.)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, no apps? Come on people, GET IN HERE!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In4 more hypnotic otter dancing...seriously, I can't acct for like the last 30 mins...

other than that nice Opp for some peeps....get.on.it!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh! I wish I could log this. A little tied up ATM.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 185

Lifting/Training Experience: Been lifting since 2004. Began bodybuilding, eventually got more interested in powerlifting/strongman. In 2009 I won new hampshire's strongest man (lightweight category) and went on to win a couple other contests and eventually competed in North America's Strongest Man (didn't place great but it was a tough contest)
Lifting/Training Split: 5/3/1 Boring but big

Nutrition: Lean gains

Current (or what you'd run with Recourse) Supplements: Fish oil, d3, ZMA, Mucuna, b6

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Honestly, I am in a rush if I have time to come back and do this I will. If not you can check my threads as I have quite a few sponsored logs on the board

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yep

Testosterone-Booster use/history: All different types, although I haven't tried any natty test boosters for about 2-3 years so the ones I took back then now seem out dated. Although I have now decided to go completely natural (no more AAS/PH)

Will you be using other test-boosting products with Recourse: if you consider ZMA then yes, other things no.

Have you previously used Recourse: No

Have you used other testosterone-boosting products (if so, what): AI's SERM products, natural extracts etc..

How long will it have been since you've used a testosterone booster (or AAS/PH): AAS/PH about 4-5 months

Is this a part of PCT: no

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade):
absolutely

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the only part of the app I would fill out.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I know the promotions pages are packed in the summer, but let's get some apps on this bad boy!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for apps

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Where are the apps? I would be all over this if I didn't have some other stuff going on. Guys should be all over this!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established

Height:6'4

Weight:240

Lifting/Training Experience:off and on since high school, seriously for 3

Lifting/Training Split:usually 5 days a week sometime more sometimes less ( depends on what Life throws at me )

Nutrition:I try to eat as well as possible but sometimes Life just throws curves.

Current (or what you'd run with Recourse) Supplements:I maybe getting compound 20 to run with this and maybe hyper t2 to run with it. Im currently running a athletix sports log right now but will be down in about 2 weeks or so if you can hold the horses till then.

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored):
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=20601.0
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=9638.0
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206259-athletix-sponsored-log.html

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use:Well it will be this and whatever else Im asked to log. So no it will not be a solo supp.

Testosterone-Booster use/history:I have used powerful, AI daa, Prime, athletic formula x ( current ). and a handful of other stuff not worth mention.

Will you be using other test-boosting products with Recourse:No

Have you previously used Recourse:no

Have you used other testosterone-boosting products (if so, what):DAA and other products

How long will it have been since you've used a testosterone booster (or AAS/PH):will be coming straight off one.

Is this a part of PCT:no

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade):no

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There we go.
Apps rolling in now!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the 2nd time im missing out on this lol. I guess I will have to wait until the 3rd time around and hope for the best.
Good luck applicants.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll post up my application tonight!!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established

Height:5'10"

Weight:171

Lifting/Training Experience:3 years

Lifting/Training Split: 5 days a week

Nutrition: as much as possible

Current (or what you'd run with Recourse) Supplements: nolva

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: I will be doing 2 logs at once so this would be a solo log in pct

Testosterone-Booster use/history:Intimidate

Will you be using other test-boosting products with Recourse: no

Have you previously used Recourse:no

Have you used other testosterone-boosting products (if so, what): finaflex pure test, NP daa, iforce intimidate

How long will it have been since you've used a testosterone booster (or AAS/PH): at time of log it would be the day after cycle ends

Is this a part of PCT:yes
Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade):who?? Lol

Sent from my INFUSE 4G using Am.com

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good logger here
Thanks Bro Montana! I try to be as honest as possible and keep the log somewhat entertaining.

We moved into the new house yesterday, & still don't have internet set up. Ain't no way I could type up a decent app on this phone. Should be up & running tomorrow.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Bro Montana! I try to be as honest as possible and keep the log somewhat entertaining.

We moved into the new house yesterday, & still don't have internet set up. Ain't no way I could type up a decent app on this phone. Should be up & running tomorrow.
Congrats on the new house.

KenLee

KenLee

Awards

Height: 5'11

Weight: 175

Lifting/training experience: just started lifting about a month ago

Lifting/training split: I lift 4 times a week

Nutrition: I try to eat 3 small meals and 2 good meals a day since I have been training

Current supplements: AMP amplified wheybolic extreme 60, AMP megaman ripped vitamin pack program

Will this be the only sponsored log at the time of use. Yes

Testosterone boosting use/history: never used any before

Will you be using other test-boosting products with recourse. No

Have you used other testosterone products. No

Is this apart of PCT. No

Would you cuddle with Matt. No

I did this on my phone and hope it is ok. This is my first app.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5’7”-5'8"ish
Weight: 235 currently- Goal is to cut right now down to about 220ish. Getting married in Oct so I’m trying to lean up a little.
Lifting/Training Experience: Picked up my first barbell when I was 12. Father was a completive powerlifter who taught me first how to properly squat, bench and deadlift. From age 13-18, I was primarily involved in powerlifting/Olympic lifting. After high school/while in college, I started getting more into what I like to call power building. I still competed in powerlifting comps, but also was doing more bodybuilding type workouts when I wasn’t getting ready for a meet. My current training mentality is primarily bodybuilding (although I would never claim to be a bodybuilder. I don’t compete). I still bang out my core lifts as well as the needed auxiliaries. There are some days where I feel like pushing myself extra hard and will do sets of 1-3 reps on Bench, Squats and Deads. Overall my mindset/training is focused on as heavy as possible for as many reps as possible, while incorporating a lot of drop sets and forced negs. Seems to be working well for me.
Lifting/Training Split: Current split looks like this:
Day 1: Back, Tri’s, abs
Day 2: Chest, Bi’s
Day 3: Quads, Calves
Day 4: Shoulders, Traps, abs
Day 5: Hamstrings, Calves

* I split two rest days up throughout week- based on how I feel and work/home life needs
** Cardio minimum 5 days per week 30-45 mins on either Stairmill/Treadmill on incline

Nutrition:
My standard go to routine is below:
MEAL #1
5 whole eggs; 4 egg whites

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1.5 tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)

MEAL #3
“Lean Protein Meal”: 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1.5 tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
8oz Salmon or RED MEAT with a green salad with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1.5 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (Omega-3) eggs and 4 extra whites

Cheat Meal on Sundays or other day if work has been crazy and forced me off my schedule. I work out in the field about 50% of the time, with the occasional week or two of that being out of town on a job. When that happens, I’m living out of a hotel and don’t typically have access to cooking my meals. However as of right now I have no foreseeable out of town trips coming up that would throw me off my standard diet.

Current (or what you'd run with Recourse) Supplements: Aside from your standard whey, omega 3’s, mens multi, milk thistle, I would only be using a pre-workout NO product (unknown at this time which one. I jump around a lot with these)
Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): I have completed one full product review for Iforce Nutrition. It can be found here:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197715-iron4lifes-iforce-intimidate.html

Additionally I completed a mini week run of RPM/Drive for APPNUT. Located here:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206698-iron4life-s-rpm.html
Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes
Testosterone-Booster use/history: I’ve taken Intimidate, Testobolan V2, Anabeta,Testopro, TCF-1, and Stoked
Will you be using other test-boosting products with Recourse: No
Have you used other testosterone-boosting products (if so, what):
AAS: Test Prop and Tren A
PH/DS: 1-Ad (original), Havoc, Epistane, M1-T, Superdrol (original), and 11-oxo
AI/Serm- Nolvadex, Clomid, Arimidex, 6-oxo, Erase, Formex, Formestane, Formeron, T-911
How long will it have been since you've used a testosterone booster (or AAS/PH): Approximately 3 months since Intimidate/Test V2 log
Is this a part of PCT: No
Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): Sure why not

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Height: 5'7"

Weight: right around 170

Lifting/Training Experience: been a regular in the gym for over 20 years now. I've tried numerous styles/routines, all with some degree of accomplishment.

Lifting/Training Split: as of today, I just started back into cardio. I'll be hitting cardio at least 4x a week, and hitting one body part a day. If my schedule permits (family/work), I'll hit legs 2x a day.

Nutrition: its been horrible, but we finally moved into our house, so the diet will be cleaned up very much. I've considered starting the keto diet, but if chosen, I'll stick with the recomp. For that, I try to keep my carbs all complex, except for right after a workout. I also try to taper them down after lunch.

Current (or what you'd run with Recourse) Supplements: only a pre-workout. I'm running c-4 right now, & have a bottle of Wyked up next. Other than that, the regulars; protein, fish oil, multi.

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): I don't know how to link on the ipad app. When I get my computer set up, I can link plenty. I've been a logger here since '04.

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: absolutely!

Testosterone-Booster use/history: i've tried them all. Trib, DAA, Tropinol, Fadogia, maca... All were good.

Will you be using other test-boosting products with Recourse: absolutely not. I need to know if this one works!

Have you previously used Recourse: Nope.
Have you used other testosterone-boosting products (if so, what): see above.
How long will it have been since you've used a testosterone booster (or AAS/PH): just finished DAA a few days ago. Haven't run any ph's in months.

Is this a part of PCT: nope. This would be stand alone goodness.

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): only if he shaves his chest hair.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good app :yup:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
No app from me....just want to spoon with dsade. I promise to post a review!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a 30 day sponsored log about to hit, but after that I'm going to do an all Southland log. Eviscerate+Abliderate Advanced+GlycoMyx and definitely Recourse for the test boost.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I've got a 30 day sponsored log about to hit, but after that I'm going to do an all Southland log. Eviscerate+Abliderate Advanced+GlycoMyx and definitely Recourse for the test boost.
Wow now that is a stack! I want the big stack!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
When will that go down?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will that go down?
Working on a Controlled Labs log right now that I'm at 6 days in. I'll be throwing that log down near the end of August.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine in today!! Log will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning. Ready for the 1st dose!! With or without food?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
So people were picked? Wish I knew would have bought some already

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Mine was on my doorstep when I got home from work as well. Will be starting my first dose in the AM as well as getting my log going. Pumped to get started on this.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just posted mine up too. I don't know how to link it up from my phone. I'll get it linked tomorrow morning when I get home.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks dude really looking for to this 1!