Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside! - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside!

We're looking for a handful of loggers to run a bottle of Revamp.

Product Highlights:

• Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants
    • Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors
    • Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants
    • Improves Stress Response
    • Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function
    • Overall Improved Metabolic Function
    • More Restful Sleep

REVAMP was formulated specifically to help reinvigorate your body to the effects of caffeine and other stimulants. Whether you are unable to function without your morning cup of coffee, simply looking to cut back your intake or trying to regain that “get up and go” that you used to get from your favorite “pick me up”, REVAMP is your solution. The ingredients in REVAMP help to restore healthy adrenal function and reverse the effects of stress and stimulant overload, so you can enjoy natural energy and a more peaceful sleep.

Energy supplementation has become a common part of our daily routine so we can keep up with the demands of school, work or life in general. With the excessive use of energy shots, pills, drinks, etc., it is very important to realize the damage these types of products can have on your body, more specifically your adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are responsible for several functions that include production of hormones that monitor blood sugar and energy production, the “fight or flight” or stress response and helping you to enjoy restful sleep. To put it mildly, over taxation of your adrenals can cause serious problems with how you function.

Over time as our dependence on things such as coffee, pre-workout powders and energy drinks grow, our bodies need more and more stimulation as our tolerance increases. Have you noticed that you need 3 or 4 cups of coffee in the morning to get your day started when all you used to need was one cup? Or have you noticed that your favorite pre-workout formula now requires double or triple the dose to get you all jacked up for the gym? Neither the coffee nor the pre-workout formulas are less effective...your body has just built up a tolerance to them.

Stop & Refuel, Recharge & Revitalize...Enter Revamp!

SouthLand Performance Products Revamp (60 caps): Discount Revamp Supplements

Please answer the following (and feel free to include anything more that you feel is relevant):

Weight:
    Lifting/Training Experience:
    Lifting/Training Split:
    Nutrition:
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements:
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored):
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use:
    Stimulant use/history:
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp:
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD):
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what):
    Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade):

Note, this is not necessarily going to be a quick selection process. If we get some good loggers right off the bat, it's not to say we won't, but this is also letting you know that it's somewhat of an open invitation. So, if you're logging something now, feel free to throw in an app and let us know a timeline of when you'd be looking to log this.

If you have questions, let us know.

Otherwise, let's get these logs in!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Damn I could Def use this... My stim intake would give someone a heart attack and doesn't do much to me... 2 scoops craze with 4 motivate and 2 fatsmack.... Unfortunately I'm on cycle yet I still use stims
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

•   

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Great opp here guys
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

get on this folks.. good stuff here!

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Height: 5'7

Weight: 170 lbs

Lifting/Training Experience: 2.5 years

Lifting/Training Split: Chest/Tricep Day, Back/Bicep Day, Rest, Shoulder/Trap Day, Legs/Abs Day and Rest. (Permitting I have a free scheldule. May mix it up)

Nutrition: 2500-3000 Cals. Don't count really anymore. Diet consists of mostly whole grains, lean meats, and simple carbs around workouts.

Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Multivitamin, Vitamin C, MCC, Waxy Maize, Whey Protein, PreWorkouts (Flashover, Redline, Maximize Intense DMAA version, RPM/Drive Stack)

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Time to shred up with AAv2!
    Time to Pack on MASS with Intimidate & Reversitol v2! (Pics)

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be starting Test Powder Log around ~August 21st

Stimulant use/history: OxyElite Pro, Redline, Meltdown, AB Speed Stack, Endorush, Maximize Intense, EC Stack, Jack3D, SuperPump Max, Juggernaut, C4, Dexaprine, Fat Smack, OxyECA, RPM, Maniac, Focus XT, Muscle Marinade, Super Charge, Noxipro, Animal Cuts, Animal Rage, Black Pearl, Craze, M5, Black Powder, Xpand, I can go on and on....

Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Probably dosing it without stims for a few days to see if it'll kick in.

Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): Nope, never wanted to spend money on such a product, however, I am more than willing to try it out.

Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): See above

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): If he gave me cases of his products I'd consider it.

I'll be a great candidate. I'm a stim junkie I need my adrenal glands REVAMPed!
    PES R&D

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post

Height: 5'7

Weight: 170 lbs

Lifting/Training Experience: 2.5 years

Lifting/Training Split: Chest/Tricep Day, Back/Bicep Day, Rest, Shoulder/Trap Day, Legs/Abs Day and Rest. (Permitting I have a free scheldule. May mix it up)

Nutrition: 2500-3000 Cals. Don't count really anymore. Diet consists of mostly whole grains, lean meats, and simple carbs around workouts.

Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Multivitamin, Vitamin C, MCC, Waxy Maize, Whey Protein, PreWorkouts (Flashover, Redline, Maximize Intense DMAA version, RPM/Drive Stack)

Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): Time to shred up with AAv2!
    Time to Pack on MASS with Intimidate & Reversitol v2! (Pics)

Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: No, will be starting Test Powder Log around ~August 21st

Stimulant use/history: OxyElite Pro, Redline, Meltdown, AB Speed Stack, Endorush, Maximize Intense, EC Stack, Jack3D, SuperPump Max, Juggernaut, C4, Dexaprine, Fat Smack, OxyECA, RPM, Maniac, Focus XT, Muscle Marinade, Super Charge, Noxipro, Animal Cuts, Animal Rage, Black Pearl, Craze, M5, Black Powder, Xpand, I can go on and on....

Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: Probably dosing it without stims for a few days to see if it'll kick in.

Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): Nope, never wanted to spend money on such a product, however, I am more than willing to try it out.

Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): See above

Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): If he gave me cases of his products I'd consider it.

I'll be a great candidate. I'm a stim junkie I need my adrenal glands REVAMPed!
    Hmmm...app was looking pretty good, til I got to the end....
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

is this open to UK loggers or is Otter out of luck again?

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Hmmm...app was looking pretty good, til I got to the end....
    lmfao no homo. Southland Preformance Products are amazing.
    PES R&D

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Height: 6'
    Weight: 170 (12 down since Jan!!!)
    Lifting/Training Experience: 3 years solid, took a break from weight for a bit but kept up cardio, now back in it hard since Dec 11
    Lifting/Training Split: Currently - starting a 4 day split based on Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine, just finished a round of GVT
    Nutrition: LeanGains approach - high protein, lots of veggies & whole foods, steer clear of junk
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Supplements: Multi-V, fish oil. protein, creatine, possibly HyperT2*, Finishing up OEP/Recreate this month....
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored): will this be my chance to add a link?
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use: Yes
    Stimulant use/history: OEP, Recreate, Motivate, ECA, Xenadrine (years ago...)
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: No, possibly Maniac pre-w/o if allowed
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): Eh........as long as he's not logging it....lol....

*picked up the Revamp/Hyper combo deal on NP recently...with 60 Revamp & 90 Hyper, not sure if I'll stack them or go solo

10. Registered User

Nice promo! Revamp is great stuff! I just stocked up on it during the bogo sale.

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Let's keep them apps coming in peeps!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Subbed to possibly apply at a later date. GREAT OP!!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Interesting product. In to follow the logs. Good promo here.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

14. Registered User

Great opportunity here guys!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Just curious. Doesn't licorice cause a rise in estrogen ?
    PES R&D

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Love the new label. Great product, great opportunity.

17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Anyone who hasnt tried this product needs to get in here and do so.

18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Just curious. Doesn't licorice cause a rise in estrogen ?
    IIRC the study showing that used 7 grams of licorice compared to the under 150 mgs in Revamp. I'm not sure of the actual dose of licorice, but since it's the last ingredient in a 150 mg prop it must be pretty small. I wouldn't expect Revamp to cause any estrogen-testosterone changes at such a small dose.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  150 lbs.

Height: 5'3
    Weight: 145
    Lifting/Training Experience: training/lifting since I was 16. Competed in several amateur bodybuilding competitions
    Lifting/Training Split: crossfit 3x week, legs, chest, back and cardio day 4 and arms, shoulders cardio day 5. Cardio is a mix of HIIT, spinning and stairs.
    Nutrition: following the IF leangains protocol, 16 hr fast, sticking to 1200-1400 calories. Clean eating, lean proteins, cycling carbs and tons of vegetables.
    Current (or what you'd run with Revamp) Think I would run it alone. Definitely need to give my system a rest.
    Supplements:
    Links to past logs (sponsored and unsponsored):
    Will this be your ONLY sponsored log at the time of use:
    Stimulant use/history: Stim junkie, ECA, jack3d, OEP, meltdown, red line, juggernaut, lipo 6, assult, black pearl, stunner and I'm sure there's more.
    Will you be using stimulants with Revamp: I would like not to use anything to really give my system a rest.
    Have you previously used Revamp (or Reset AD): No
    Have you used another adrenal reset product (if so, what): No
    Would you cuddle with Matt (dsade): Perhaps

I have been lifting since I was 16, have gone down the line with every Stim I could get my hands on! Personal Trainer/Aerobic since I was in my 20's. Stims needed to teach 30 plus classes a week! I would def be a great candidate and my adrenal glands would thank you and so would my children!! And I'm female, you clearly need a womens perspective!! ?

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

IIRC the study showing that used 7 grams of licorice compared to the under 150 mgs in Revamp. I'm not sure of the actual dose of licorice, but since it's the last ingredient in a 150 mg prop it must be pretty small. I wouldn't expect Revamp to cause any estrogen-testosterone changes at such a small dose.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    PES R&D

•   

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Similar Forum Threads

1. Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 08:26 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's Southland Revamp Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 08:08 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 03:55 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:15 AM
  5. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 10:58 AM