Intro Sale! FORERUNNER LABS – ReBoot™ - AnabolicMinds.com

Intro Sale! FORERUNNER LABS – ReBoot™

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Exclamation Intro Sale! FORERUNNER LABS – ReBoot™



    Be The First to Buy ReBoot While Supplies Last for $34.99

    LIMITED TIME COUPON CODE OFFER: $10offReBoot



    C
    lick Here to Visit the ForeRunner Labs Store





    *Only Complete PCT Product on the Market!

    *4-Stage PCT includes:

    *Estrogen Control

    *Cortisol Management

    *Testosterone Elevator

    *Immune Support

    *168 Capsules Enables Flexible Dosing

    What is ReBoot™
    ReBoot™ is the first of its kind complete, 4-stage PCT supplement that literally reboots your body’s chemical equilibrium after a cycle of exogenous anabolic hormones have created what is known as “negative feedback”. ReBoot’s primary goal is to restore a man’s chemical equilibrium that is ideal for newly acquired muscle mass results from an anabolic hormone cycle.

    What is the Estrocide Complex™
    It’s a blend of two (2) very unique and different compounds that help to derail unwanted estrogen spillover/production during a prohormone cycle. Indole-3-carbinol, found at high levels in cruciferous vegetables – may help to metabolize estrogen more efficiently in men.

    Androst-3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione shows an elaborate array of promise as a non-suppressive, DSHEA-compliant DHEA metabolite, coaxing the male metabolism in to a more myotropic state. Although studies show positive effects on testosterone to cortisol ratios, decreased fat storage and increased libido – the goal of Androst-3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione in ReBoot is to positively effect the testosterone to estrogen ratio because it derails unwanted estrogen production (aromatase inhibitor) from previous prohormone cycles without shutting down natural testosterone production.

    What is the Cortisolvent™
    Cortisolvent™ is a dual-component approach to eradicating elevated cortisol hormone levels as a result of an anabolic hormone cycle. Elevated cortisol levels are known catabolic agents that destroy newly formed muscle mass.

    What is the Testosterone Elevator™
    ReBoot’s Testosterone Elevator™ is a full daily dose of -D-Aspartic Acid, an essential and proven ingredient to stimulate testosterone production after the harmful effects of “negative feedback”, which is responsible for near complete shutdown.

    What is Immuno Support-X™
    Immuno Support-X™ is a much needed, dual-ingredient complex that strengthens the body’s immune system, ravaged by temporarily dipping testosterone levels, following an anabolic hormone cycle. If not addressed – you are much more susceptible to common illnesses.

    How Does ReBoot™ Work
    ReBoot’s sole purpose is to restore the body’s natural chemical equilibrium by reversing the following four (4) culprits responsible for “negative feedback”:

    Increased estrogen
    Increased cortisol
    Decreased testosterone
    Decreased immune system

    What Makes ReBoot™ so Powerful & Unique
    No other PCT product on the market completely addresses the four (4) most menacing side effects of a completed anabolic hormone cycle:

    Increased estrogen
    Increased cortisol
    Decreased testosterone
    Decreased immune system

    Why Should I buy ReBoot™
    Although a cycle of exogenous anabolic hormones creates increased muscle mass – our obvious and paramount goal, our body also adjusts to the supplement cycle by increasing estrogen & cortisol hormones and almost completely shuts down natural production of testosterone. And if that weren’t enough to deal with – once your natural testosterone levels drop, your immune system weakens. ReBoot’s incredible formula helps to reverse these four (4) menacing side effects with its unique formula:

    Estrocide Complex™ - dual ingredient approach to terminate unwanted estrogen spillover

    Cortisolvent™ - Dual DHEA metabolites that execute the negative steroid hormone cortisol that is responsible for catabolizing new muscle mass and inviting unwanted fat cells to the environment.

    Testosterone Elevator™- Proven testosterone elevating amino acid.

    Immuno Support-X™- Dual amino acid complex that stabilizes the immune system during a dip in testosterone production from an anabolic hormone cycle.

    What is the Best Way to Use ReBoot™ in Conjunction with other Forerunner Labs Products?

    For the quickest recovery from an anabolic hormone cycle, ReBoot should be taken directly after the finish of a cycle of Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk or a combo stack of both. ReBoot should be taken for a 30-day period.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  2. Senior Member
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    76673

    Reputation Reputation

    Looks good....I'll be keeping my eye on it for next PCT!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  3. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,361
    Rep Power
    1574437

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice ing profile.. Diggin it

    Any idea how many mg of the 3,7keto is in the estrogen control blend?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Nice ing profile.. Diggin it

    Any idea how many mg of the 3,7keto is in the estrogen control blend?
    Yes, it's pretty consistent with other products that contain it. Some of the new stuff I noticed is using higher doses, but the point of Reboot is during PCT, and we are not trying to eradicate estradiol completely. We have some stacking charts coming soon.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  5. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33134

    Reputation

    Nice Profile!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    There is more information on the cystine /theanine combination here:

    http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....-research.html

    And information on Cortisolvent here:

    http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....7-oh-dhea.html
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  8. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have to say that is impressive and the fact you didn't put so much arimistane in it to crush estrogen is very nice.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have to say that is impressive and the fact you didn't put so much arimistane in it to crush estrogen is very nice.
    Thanks. We made it 6 caps a dose so people can play around with it as well. It also fits in the same size bottles as bulk and mass so we can do packaged deals that look real purty. :-)
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  10. New Member
    BrainyMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    135

    Reputation

    Be good to see the dosing of Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) & DHEA metabolites, not a fan of the somewhat proprietary mixtures.

    So now we have:

    - Erase / Erase Pro
    - AD3 - PCT
    - Revolution Black PCT
    - NolvadrenXT
    - ReBoot PCT

    All playing in the same space with a few extras, although I do like the addition of Theanine in this one.

    Theanine can actually help deeper sleep REM cycles, which is odd as its mainly from green tea.

    Probably get a bottle and see how it compares.
  11. New Member
    BMStricklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    7319

    Reputation

    Does anyone have any opinions on these AlphaBulk and AlphaMass.. I am new to this hormone thing, but was really put off by the Liver toxicity aspect. Supposably both of these products do not have this issue, is this valid? How well does the gained mass stay on after the cycle? and how long should you wait before performing a second cycle?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainyMuscle View Post
    Be good to see the dosing of Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) & DHEA metabolites, not a fan of the somewhat proprietary mixtures.

    So now we have:

    - Erase / Erase Pro
    - AD3 - PCT
    - Revolution Black PCT
    - NolvadrenXT
    - ReBoot PCT

    All playing in the same space with a few extras, although I do like the addition of Theanine in this one.

    Theanine can actually help deeper sleep REM cycles, which is odd as its mainly from green tea.

    Probably get a bottle and see how it compares.
    Theanine should play well with daa as well.

    Again this year a study reviewing the psychotropic effects of theanine, found that it had antipsychotic and antideppressant-like effects in rats. In addition it was found to have agnostic action on the NMDA receptor. Both qualities indicate it would make for a useful post cycle therapy (PCT) supplement in addition to stacking well with the popular supplement d-aspartic acid. (PMID: 21861094)
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  13. New Member
    SixandaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Like. Seems very complete, indeed.

    Been researching a lot these past 2 years and I'm thinking of running a 5 week of Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 for my 1st PH.

    I feel pretty comfortable using this with a Divanil product (divanil affects me greatly) for my PCT. (Nolva on hand just in case and support supp pre-loaded, taken throughout cycle and PCT)

    Think this will do the trick in that layout?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BMStricklin View Post
    Does anyone have any opinions on these AlphaBulk and AlphaMass.. I am new to this hormone thing, but was really put off by the Liver toxicity aspect. Supposably both of these products do not have this issue, is this valid? How well does the gained mass stay on after the cycle? and how long should you wait before performing a second cycle?
    Compared to designer steroids like halodrol. Superdrol, etc they are mild on the liver. Mass is relatively easy to keep post cycle anymore because of better products on the market like Reboot and an increased awareness that something needs to be done to recover rather than just sitting on our hands like they did years ago.

    Typically people like to cycle off for as long as they cycle on. Or "time on" + "pct" = time off
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  15. New Member
    BMStricklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    7319

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Compared to designer steroids like halodrol. Superdrol, etc they are mild on the liver. Mass is relatively easy to keep post cycle anymore because of better products on the market like Reboot and an increased awareness that something needs to be done to recover rather than just sitting on our hands like they did years ago.

    Typically people like to cycle off for as long as they cycle on. Or "time on" + "pct" = time off
    Thanks!

    Would you suggest any other product to go with AM/AB +Reboot? Or would those 3 products be enough to give a safe bulk cycle? Sorry I am that new lol..
  16. jin
    New Member
    jin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    45
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    306

    Reputation

    good combination and a good price too...
    love i3c, daa, and a good ai.
    theanine is a killer daily supp.

    love learning from companies like forerunner, androgenetx, and others unafraid to innovate and put themselves out there for less than 130bux a bottle.

    thumbs up man.

    will be recommending this product absolutely.
  17. jin
    New Member
    jin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    45
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    306

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BMStricklin View Post
    Thanks!

    Would you suggest any other product to go with AM/AB +Reboot? Or would those 3 products be enough to give a safe bulk cycle? Sorry I am that new lol..
    follow the chart posted by the noyd.

    just add sleep, food, and pain, all in large quantities.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BMStricklin View Post
    Thanks!

    Would you suggest any other product to go with AM/AB +Reboot? Or would those 3 products be enough to give a safe bulk cycle? Sorry I am that new lol..
    Those are typically enough. Anything over 4-5 weeks and you would probably want to start looking into a serm. Some people like support products like Super Cycle on cycle but I suggest saving it for pct.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  19. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    good combination and a good price too...
    love i3c, daa, and a good ai.
    theanine is a killer daily supp.

    love learning from companies like forerunner, androgenetx, and others unafraid to innovate and put themselves out there for less than 130bux a bottle.

    thumbs up man.

    will be recommending this product absolutely.
    Thanks jin

    Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    follow the chart posted by the noyd.

    just add sleep, food, and pain, all in large quantities.
    Lol the good pain. The stuff that hurts so good.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  20. New Member
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    Not too thrilled it wont tell me how much shipping is on their site. I can expect it to be more than $6.00
  21. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel29073 View Post
    Not too thrilled it wont tell me how much shipping is on their site. I can expect it to be more than $6.00
    It should be telling you shipping costs before actually paying. Not sure if that's what you mean?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  22. New Member
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It should be telling you shipping costs before actually paying. Not sure if that's what you mean?
    No sir said they would contact me on shipping costs..not sure why. Paid with Paypal so we will see how it goes.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel29073 View Post
    No sir said they would contact me on shipping costs..not sure why. Paid with Paypal so we will see how it goes.
    Checking it now.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  24. New Member
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    order #8 . Thanks bud
  25. New Member
    Izaris's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    28

    Reputation

    Apologize for the newb question, but would this work as a complete PCT? Or should I add something else based on what I'm taking below?

    I'm on week 2 of a 12 week cutting cycle of Deca 250mg/wk, D-bols 1/2/3/2/1 repeat 20mg tablets, and Clenbuterol 30mcg/tablet 3x a day.

    Thank you in advance.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Izaris View Post
    Apologize for the newb question, but would this work as a complete PCT? Or should I add something else based on what I'm taking below?

    I'm on week 2 of a 12 week cutting cycle of Deca 250mg/wk, D-bols 1/2/3/2/1 repeat 20mg tablets, and Clenbuterol 30mcg/tablet 3x a day.

    Thank you in advance.
    I would use it with a serm. I'll try and get an example up later today of how you can do that.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  27. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Izaris
    Apologize for the newb question, but would this work as a complete PCT? Or should I add something else based on what I'm taking below?

    I'm on week 2 of a 12 week cutting cycle of Deca 250mg/wk, D-bols 1/2/3/2/1 repeat 20mg tablets, and Clenbuterol 30mcg/tablet 3x a day.

    Thank you in advance.
    I would also suggest a SERM that is one heck of a cycle.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  28. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I would also suggest a SERM that is one heck of a cycle.
    Lol yes
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  29. New Member
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    Amen @ 12 weeks.
  30. New Member
    Izaris's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    28

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I would use it with a serm. I'll try and get an example up later today of how you can do that.
    Thanks in advance! =)
  31. New Member
    SixandaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post
    Like. Seems very complete, indeed.

    Been researching a lot these past 2 years and I'm thinking of running a 5 week of Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 for my 1st PH.

    I feel pretty comfortable using this with a Divanil product (divanil affects me greatly) for my PCT. (Nolva on hand just in case and support supp pre-loaded, taken throughout cycle and PCT)

    Think this will do the trick in that layout?
    Good to know... I guess I'll answer for myself at this point
  32. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post
    Like. Seems very complete, indeed.

    Been researching a lot these past 2 years and I'm thinking of running a 5 week of Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 for my 1st PH.

    I feel pretty comfortable using this with a Divanil product (divanil affects me greatly) for my PCT. (Nolva on hand just in case and support supp pre-loaded, taken throughout cycle and PCT)

    Think this will do the trick in that layout?
    Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf View Post
    Good to know... I guess I'll answer for myself at this point
    Ma bad missed your q. But yes you have planned well. What divanil product do you use?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  33. New Member
    SixandaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Ma bad missed your q. But yes you have planned well. What divanil product do you use?
    Its all good

    Ive used Activate X with good results. It was stacked with Traizole but I know it works well for me bc Ive also stacked Tri w/ Bioforge with less results and also ran Tri/ with DAA with less results. All runs were good but with the 3,4 Div, I got the strongest and felt the best overall. Wondering if it could be the L-dopa that was helping me too... It would be easier to say it was def the Div if I had taken Division or a single ingredient profile.
  34. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,366
    Rep Power
    97234

    Reputation Reputation

    I took 200mg of theanine and it left me feeling a little disconnected and mildly depressed. 200mg was obviously too high a dose for me.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Shipping is free until we fix a glitch for those who ordered.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  36. New Member
    sobeguy305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    Hey Guys,

    I'm about to run Epistane with cycle assist, is Reboot enough for PCT?
    Thanks
  37. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sobeguy305 View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I'm about to run Epistane with cycle assist, is Reboot enough for PCT?
    Thanks
    How long on the epistane?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  38. New Member
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Shipping is free until we fix a glitch for those who ordered.
    Awesome man. I would rep again but it wont let me! I hedged on the AI 50% off sale over the 4th so this makes me happy!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel29073 View Post
    Awesome man. I would rep again but it wont let me! I hedged on the AI 50% off sale over the 4th so this makes me happy!
    No problem. Our error.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  40. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    624367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I took 200mg of theanine and it left me feeling a little disconnected and mildly depressed. 200mg was obviously too high a dose for me.
    That's an interesting response to it... Some research suggests it will act more as an anti depressant. I think in Reboot it nicely offsets some of that DAA anxiety some people get.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ForeRunner Labs Reboot™
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 08:20 PM
  2. ForeRunner Labs Alpha Mass Flash Sale!
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 02:07 PM
  3. For Sale: USP Labs RECREATE (Fat Loss)
    By NastyNally in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 04:17 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in