Lecheek Shaker Cup Giveaway hurry before its too late

  1. Cool Lecheek Shaker Cup Giveaway hurry before its too late


    Ok Lecheek Nutrition wants to give back to its Nutra Planet customers

    THIS IS ONLY FOR THE 1ST 5 PEOPLE THAT POST WHAT IS NEEDED!!!!!!

    The 1st 5 people that are Lecheek Nutrition customers from NP and have the reciept to prove that they purchased either Lecheek AD-3 or HyperT2 win its that simple.
    Please block out personal info like name,address,or credit card info.
    U.S. ONLY


    Name:  shaker.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  7.1 KB
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Very cool promo, guys!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Very cool promo, guys!
    Thanks MWB
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO
    •   
       


  4. Name:  image-1435587460.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  201.3 KB

    Sweet promo!!! Looking forward to T2!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Name:  image-1435587460.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  201.3 KB

    Sweet promo!!! Looking forward to T2!!!
    1 down 4 to go. PM me your shipping info with Shaker cup in the subject
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    1 down 4 to go. PM me your shipping info with Shaker cup in the subject
    Sweet!!! Pm sent. Great promo, very generous!!
    Get in here guys!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ok Lecheek Nutrition wants to give back to its Nutra Planet customers

    THIS IS ONLY FOR THE 1ST 5 PEOPLE THAT POST WHAT IS NEEDED!!!!!!

    The 1st 5 people that are Lecheek Nutrition customers from NP and have the reciept to prove that they purchased either Lecheek AD-3 or HyperT2 win its that simple.
    Please block out personal info like name,address,or credit card info.
    U.S. ONLY


    Name:  shaker.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  7.1 KB
    Can't do a screenshot, but I PM'd you my order link

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Name:  image-1579828591.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  163.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Can't do a screenshot, but I PM'd you my order link
    Resend me your shipping info with shaker winner in the subj. please guys.

    ONLY 2 more shakers left up for grabs.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  9. I know there has to be 2 more AM NP customers that want a free Lecheek shaker.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  10. Nice promo here, bump for the final 2

  11. Damn marms ! Hold my spot going to try and make this happen on my phone.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  12. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341592084.693696.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  76.9 KB

    Done
    That's a old # by the way!!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant
    Nice promo here, bump for the final 2
    No one likes free stuff? I know more than 4 people bought this stuff...

  14. Since I'm the only one that bought two of the same thing I think it's only fair to send me two

  15. Name:  am ht2.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  138.7 KB

    Did I make it in time?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    Nice promo here, bump for the final 2
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Damn marms ! Hold my spot going to try and make this happen on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341592084.693696.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  76.9 KB

    Done
    That's a old # by the way!!
    Got you Rob thanks again for Lecheek support
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  17. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    No one likes free stuff? I know more than 4 people bought this stuff...
    Funny I have been thinking the same thing
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Name:  am ht2.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  138.7 KB

    Did I make it in time?
    Yes your late !!!You are #6 but if you send me your shipping info its all good.
    And that will close this promo out
    Lecheek Nutrition would like to thank everyone for supporting us on Nutra Planet and AM
    Please let us know on here when you get your shakers
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Yes your late !!!You are #6 but if you send me your shipping info its all good.
    And that will close this promo out
    Lecheek Nutrition would like to thank everyone for supporting us on Nutra Planet and AM
    Please let us know on here when you get your shakers
    Awesome! Thanks!!! PM on it's way -

    I'm stoked to give Hyper T2 a run! Just waiting on the mailman

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks!!! PM on it's way -

    I'm stoked to give Hyper T2 a run! Just waiting on the mailman
    It's really good stuff.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  21. Winners your shaker cups will be sent out on Monday.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Winners your shaker cups will be sent out on Monday.
    Thanks again...now if I can just get a chance to log hyperT2!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Winners your shaker cups will be sent out on Monday.
    Thanks marms!

  24. Nice promo, sorry I missed this thread!

  25. Just got the shaker cup in today! Thanks Marms, and lecheek nutrition! This is a sweet cup, measurements are easy to read, and it's a very high quality cup. Thanks again marms, great promo!

  26. Just got the shaker cup in today! Thanks Marms and lecheek nutrition! This Is a sweet cup, it's very high quality, and the measurements are easy to read. Thanks again marms, great promo!

  27. My bad double post.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Just got the shaker cup in today! Thanks Marms and lecheek nutrition! This Is a sweet cup, it's very high quality, and the measurements are easy to read. Thanks again marms, great promo!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    My bad double post.
    Or just so happy you had to tell us twice
    Thanks for supporting Lecheek
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Just got the shaker cup in today! Thanks Marms and lecheek nutrition! This Is a sweet cup, it's very high quality, and the measurements are easy to read. Thanks again marms, great promo!
    There was a special package was waiting on my doorstep last night -Thanks again! Like bigintentions said - it's a really nice cup -

    Not only did I get my shaker, but my Hyper T2 came last night as well - time to cut up!!!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

    There was a special package was waiting on my doorstep last night -Thanks again! Like bigintentions said - it's a really nice cup -

    Not only did I get my shaker, but my Hyper T2 came last night as well - time to cut up!!!!
    Got my shaker yesterday too, looks good!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    There was a special package was waiting on my doorstep last night -Thanks again! Like bigintentions said - it's a really nice cup -

    Not only did I get my shaker, but my Hyper T2 came last night as well - time to cut up!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Got my shaker yesterday too, looks good!
    Thanks for letting me know you got them
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  32. Got mine yesterday . Gonna wash that b!tch and sport it in the gym tomorow.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  33. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Got mine yesterday . Gonna wash that b!tch and sport it in the gym tomorow.
    Ya buddy rock it !!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Ya buddy rock it !!
    I came home from camping a got a nice little present on my door step. Thanks marms and lecheek I see a lot of gains about to flow through that cup

  35. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    I came home from camping a got a nice little present on my door step. Thanks marms and lecheek I see a lot of gains about to flow through that cup
    ENJOY
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hurry hurry before it's too late!
    By iForce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:06 PM
  2. HELP! PLEASE (is it too late)
    By calikid4 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 03:02 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 08:54 AM
  4. Is it too late to add BB in Test Prop?
    By NeilB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Log in
Log in