MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picture 10.png

When Stims Don't Pack a Punch Anymore...

Ever been there before? When you can't get motivated and you have to take caffeine and energy supps just to feel "normal" -- not to get jacked up, but just to stay awake?

That's a terrible state to be in and it's not your fault. It's called Adrenal Overload and that's what happens when you've overused stimulants, fat burners, caffeinated beverages, etc...

There's a solution and it's called -- REVAMP

Revamp gets your natural energy levels back up to par and helps with stress relief, cortisol regulation, energy/stamina...and so much more! See how REVAMP can help...

REVAMP DOUBLE DEAL SPECIAL OFFER
2 bottle Reg Price: $99.98​
SALE PRICE: 9.99 ea
Save over 80%
**Add 2 or more bottles to cart to get
Special DOUBLE DEAL PRICE
Limited Time While Supplies Last
Has your Favorite Fat Burner Stopped Working?
Use REVAMP to jumpstart your favorite fat burners and energy supplements to get the RESULTS you're used to!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty great deal going on here!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I have a question on Revamp. Is it only effective when taken along with a stim-break or would it still help while taking stims?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question on Revamp. Is it only effective when taken along with a stim-break or would it still help while taking stims?
Plenty of people use it while still using stims. I'm a bigger fan of taking the time off, though (not necessarily for this product to work any better, but just because I feel the body needs and benefits from it).

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks. I have considered buying this in the past and now the crazy deal is making it hard to hold out. I just worried that if I took it during my stim-break that I wouldn't be able to tell if Revamp helped or if it was just the month off stims. Maybe if I get some and try it like the second month on stims I will be able to better evaluate its effectiveness.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great deal! I use it during stim breaks and also while on stims so I can get a better effect from the stims and as a "cycle assist" for stims.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I have considered buying this in the past and now the crazy deal is making it hard to hold out. I just worried that if I took it during my stim-break that I wouldn't be able to tell if Revamp helped or if it was just the month off stims. Maybe if I get some and try it like the second month on stims I will be able to better evaluate its effectiveness.
With this deal you can get two bottles for the price of one and run it both ways and then evaluate.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also some really good deals with free revamp coming with nex Dex or Hyper T2 if anyone is interesting in running either of those fat burners. No reason to turn down the free revamp :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I am well stocked on Dex V1 and some V2 as well. I think I will just go for the two bottles of Revamp. Can't really hurt for $10.

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
Has any1 tried this supplement before? I was wondering if your supposed to just take a cycle of it every once in a while or all the time?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has any1 tried this supplement before? I was wondering if your supposed to just take a cycle of it every once in a while or all the time?
I've used quite a few bottles. I've used 3 in a row, before. I wouldn't use it indefinitely, but there's no danger of running for a few months.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great deal, awesome company

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is still going on and a ton of these have been sold. This isn't a forever thing so if you have any intent to run Revamp in the near future or just want to give it a whirl I'd suggest jumping before the sale goes off!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is still going on and a ton of these have been sold. This isn't a forever thing so if you have any intent to run Revamp in the near future or just want to give it a whirl I'd suggest jumping before the sale goes off!
Agreed. A great price for a solid product to help you regain the sensitivity to your favorite preworkouts.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed my order for two. Will be coming off of an EC stack that has been running for 3 months and I know I'll need some help. When I miss my dose by even 30 minutes I feel the fatigue/lethargy kick in... and I can't have that when I'm on my HONEYMOON!!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed my order for two. Will be coming off of an EC stack that has been running for 3 months and I know I'll need some help. When I miss my dose by even 30 minutes I feel the fatigue/lethargy kick in... and I can't have that when I'm on my HONEYMOON!!!!
Nice. Top 10 at NP right now a lot of people are jumping on this sale and I'm excited to see how a Revamp run treats them!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect time to try it out. Bought 3 to see what's up. Tango stack + 2 on bogo deal. Price is unreal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect time to try it out. Bought 3 to see what's up. Tango stack + 2 on bogo deal. Price is unreal.
No doubt; definitely a great price. Hope to hear your thoughts on it (more like what you feel like after running a bottle or two ;) ).

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt; definitely a great price. Hope to hear your thoughts on it (more like what you feel like after running a bottle or two ;) ).
Absolutely. After my current sponsored log is over in about 3 weeks. My log actually shows that I am having unexplainable issues with loss in energy. I think revamp might be exactly what I need.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely. After my current sponsored log is over in about 3 weeks. My log actually shows that I am having unexplainable issues with loss in energy. I think revamp might be exactly what I need.
I've just read that, very strange. I guess you are human after all! Do let us know how Revamp treats you after you run it, I actually have a bottle I'm going to use right after a stim blitz in about a month where I tackle the new Dexaprine and possibly Craze together.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just read that, very strange. I guess you are human after all! Do let us know how Revamp treats you after you run it, I actually have a bottle I'm going to use right after a stim blitz in about a month where I tackle the new Dexaprine and possibly Craze together.
You got it !

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys this is the absolute last day to jump on the deal according to NP.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established