John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rules are simple
One post per person showing two pictures of fav vacation spot and why its your favorite and one story that stands out
must be 18 or older
must have not logged or won an AI product in three months ; although feel free to participate , just state your not eligible to win

Its hard for me to choose since I have been to many and if I had to narrow it down I would have to Say Harbor Island, South carolina because my family used to take me there from about 10-20 and I have some fond memories on the beach there hanging with friends and greattimes with my family.

story I was on the beach on July 4th 1995, 16 years ago and Demi Moore was filming GI jane on an island close by , me and a friend named Jon Nickleson went down to the beach,as they fireworks were shooting off, and the beach was packed, there was a big party and I stood about a few feet from Demi with her shaved head, she was sipping on a drink with a red cup and wearing a long summer dress. I did not talk to her. there are many other cool stories, this is a celeb one though. Also a Baldwin brother was supposed to be on the island as well but I didnt see him or know if he came

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i live in south carolina.....

we go to the wilderness at the smokies every year in TN, indoor/outdoor waterpark resort with the indoor part heated so we go in december, snowing outside and nice and warm inside......

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nate's arms :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i live in south carolina.....

we go to the wilderness at the smokies every year in TN, indoor/outdoor waterpark resort with the indoor part heated so we go in december, snowing outside and nice and warm inside......

We go to wilderness in Wisconsin Dells. It's about an hour drive for me. We love it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at work so can't post pictures yet. Mine is hedonism 2 in Negril Jamaica. Not sure if I can tell the stories on here lol..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at work so can't post pictures yet. Mine is hedonism 2 in Negril Jamaica. Not sure if I can tell the stories on here lol..
yes you are free to share here as long as its genuine

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Favorite vacation spot is the most beautiful place I've visited: Haliewa, Oahu, Hawaii (the entire North Shore, for that matter)

That's a spot called Alligators (or Alligator Rock) that was only about a 2 minute walk from my friend's house. It was like a natural whirlpool up behind the rock, too.

That's me at the edge of Oahu.

Give me a minute to think of the story; I spent 15 days out there, so I need to decide what I want to share.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not many entries, whoever entered has a easy chance of winning

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some reason, this didn't show up in my sub'd threads, so that's why I forgot to come back in and update with my story! lol

There are a ton of awesome stories, since I was there for so long, but this is the one I'll go with:

The first day I got there, my buddy took me out surfing. I spent about 2-3 hours out on the water. I didn't get up, didn't catch any waves, but I managed to stay on the board the entire time and not fall off; got my balance. That was a victory for the first day. On the second day, we went back out and this time, I managed to get up to a knee (on one foot and one knee) to ride a wave in. That was another victory for me, haha. On the third day, I finally caught my first wave up on both feet. I was thrilled. I didn't catch a lot of them, but just being out there was amazing and knowing that in 3 days I learned how to surf, essentially, was a big accomplishment.

Anyway, my buddy was the one telling me when to catch waves, when to lay off, etc. He'd been living out there for a year, already, and was an absolute natural on the board. Well, we're in kind of close, but a set rolls in and he tells me to catch it. So I started paddling like mad (I swear, when I'd paddle to catch a wave, I looked like the cartoon characters whose legs fly around like accelerated hands on a clock, while not going anywhere) and I caught the wave. I popped up, but didn't get a great balance. Well, the second wave came in QUICK, afterward and absolutely hammered me off the board and I managed to take a nice dive into some coral, since I was in so shallow lol. I cut the bottom of my foot and my elbow up a bit, but luckily not as bad as I'd thought. And lucky for me, the third wave didn't drill me. It didn't scar, but if it did, I would've been cool with it for story-telling's sake.

We also had a campfire on the beach that was used as the set for LOST. Hung out with about 6 giant sea turtles right there and then made smores, watched the sun set and then look at the stars.

I miss that place lol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i say end thread and give it the only ones who entered....:party:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
angles landing, south carolina, older pics but same concept every year.....about 45 minutes from my house

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
olonagpo city, philipines in the late 70's or early 80's........my brothers it will never be that good anywhere on the planet ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does anyone want to log either

l carnitine tartrate

african mango

raspberry ketones

stoked

glycobol

rules
must not have won or done a log for us in two months

if interested just pm what you wanna log - thank you

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
does anyone want to log either

l carnitine tartrate

african mango

raspberry ketones

stoked

glycobol

rules
must not have won or done a log for us in two months

if interested just pm what you wanna log - thank you
is this part of this promo? glycobol would be cool, the only other gda ive used is slinshot from purus plus im sill cutting....downfall is im 8 weeks out to log.....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this part of this promo? glycobol would be cool, the only other gda ive used is slinshot from purus plus im sill cutting....downfall is im 8 weeks out to log.....
no not part of the promo.

please no more posts about this in the thread just message me if you wanna log. and lets keep this thread on track with the fav vacation spot, why and a wonder story that pops in your mind about the vacation

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
where we at with this?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
olonagpo city, philipines in the late 70's or early 80's........my brothers it will never be that good anywhere on the planet ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol... My wife was born there... Half Philipino military brat! Her dad thought the same thing...until she came along :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully these aren't very big... If they are let me know and I'll delete them...

Just got home from Barcelona...two hours ago.

Greatest place in Europe.

Topless beaches where the girls are hot, awesome sites to see, cheap Sangria, killer seafood! Top 10 places if not Top 2 I've been... Heard Ibiza is better but Barcelona was nice.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol... My wife was born there... Half Philipino military brat! Her dad thought the same thing...until she came along :)
lol...olongapo in the 70's-thru early 80's is something everyone who experienced it still talks about!!!! when i got out of the navy i went back and went to school on the old gi bill-$480 bucks a month back in those days was like jed clampitt money!!!!

after having port calls in 42 different countries-philipines is top of the list...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
lol...olongapo in the 70's-thru early 80's is something everyone who experienced it still talks about!!!! when i got out of the navy i went back and went to school on the old gi bill-$480 bucks a month back in those days was like jed clampitt money!!!!

after having port calls in 42 different countries-philipines is top of the list...
Yeah, my father-in-law is in the Navy too... He wants to move back to PI when he retires for a second time!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! AI rocks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, my father-in-law is in the Navy too... He wants to move back to PI when he retires for a second time!
tell him i said kumusta ka...congrats on winning!!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
tell him i said kumusta ka...congrats on winning!!!
I was for sure that the hawaii guy had it. Those pics were good. Plus I was just bragging that I was in spain! But it worked out lol! I love AI Products... They have some of the best supps and reps. PES and AI... At least on this forum

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was for sure that the hawaii guy had it. Those pics were good. Plus I was just bragging that I was in spain! But it worked out lol! I love AI Products... They have some of the best supps and reps. PES and AI... At least on this forum
get some testopro as your freebie, then buy some perform.......your flagpole will be at full mast!!!!