Applied Nutriceuticals wants YOU! Opportunity to join the team here ;)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up Applied Nutriceuticals wants YOU! Opportunity to join the team here ;)


    Hello AM.com,

    Applied Nutriceuticals is looking for a few good men (and/or women) to join the team. With rapid growth, and some big changes that are about to lead to even bigger growth, we frankly just need to expand the team. But I refuse to add people just to add people. No good candidates = no additions to the team.

    I'll keep this short and sweet....


    To be considered:
    • Announce your interest and intent to apply here. A brief paragraph explaining why you'd like to join Team AppNut would be appreciated as well.
    • Contact me by PM to submit your actual application. Tell me about yourself (name, where you're from, age, your interests, supplements you use, sports you compete(d) in, etc), why you want to represent Applied Nutriceuticals, and most importantly why you feel you may be a good fit.


    Good luck to all applicants!!!!


  2. No1 applied yet?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Is there $$$ involved? If not, I never apply or volunteer for anything.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    No1 applied yet?
    For real. What's up with that?
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  5. You may not know who applied because they were supposed to PM him.
    •   
       


  6. I'm definitely interested in what type of role you guys are looking for. I'm a relatively new member to AM, and really only a little over a year into serious weight lifting. I do however have a B.S. in Biology and am starting Pharmacy school this fall, so I am very knowledgeable in biochemistry and chemistry in general. So, understanding products mechanism of action an being able to pass that on to customers and potential customers would come very easily to me.

  7. Subd for app when I'm not falling asleep

    Good to see appnut bringing back board presence

    Any hints/info as to some of the new products to be put out? Or what products have been retained after the sale of the company?

    Edit @12:25 am. ok I'm awake now hah

    I'd like to join appnut bc I love lifting, cardio And all things bodybuilding. It is easily top 3 priorities in my life and number one hobby. I love helping others learn and I love learning new things for myself. I'll be the first to admit when I don't know something, and will ask right away so I can learn! I have used app nut products with great loyalty and results such as drive/rpm, lipo am/pm, hgh up (personal fav) , etc. I would love to become a board rep, as I am active everyday, have a close group of board friends, and would love to have an increased, meaningful role on AM!

  8. Well shiz! APPnut sent lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Well shiz! APPnut sent lol
    Hell yea to this guy^^^

    Very honest and knowledgeable guy...will love to see him repping APPNUT!!!! Good luck brother!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  10. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Hell yea to this guy^^^

    Very honest and knowledgeable guy...will love to see him repping APPNUT!!!! Good luck brother!!!
    Haha thank you bro. Learned from the bestests on here ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. I would like to join the app but team. I am new to AM have been a lurker for around 6 months now and have been lifting for about 6 years. I would like to test new products and give reviews.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481
    I would like to join the appnut team. I am new to AM have been a lurker for around 6 months now and have been lifting for about 6 years. I would like to test new products and give reviews.
    Fixed
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481
    I would like to join the app but team. I am new to AM have been a lurker for around 6 months now and have been lifting for about 6 years. I would like to test new products and give reviews.
    Appnut
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  14. Thx bro didn't notice it auto corrected

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian
    Hello AM.com,

    Applied Nutriceuticals is looking for a few good men (and/or women) to join the team. With rapid growth, and some big changes that are about to lead to even bigger growth, we frankly just need to expand the team. But I refuse to add people just to add people. No good candidates = no additions to the team.

    I'll keep this short and sweet....

    To be considered:
    [*]Announce your interest and intent to apply here. A brief paragraph explaining why you'd like to join Team AppNut would be appreciated as well.[*]Contact me by PM to submit your actual application. Tell me about yourself (name, where you're from, age, your interests, supplements you use, sports you compete(d) in, etc), why you want to represent Applied Nutriceuticals, and most importantly why you feel you may be a good fit.


    Good luck to all applicants!!!!
    Very interested, will pm you when I get out of the gym

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Well shiz! APPnut sent lol
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Hell yea to this guy^^^

    Very honest and knowledgeable guy...will love to see him repping APPNUT!!!! Good luck brother!!!
    This!!! Listen to this both mighty Beasts! Airborne is an honest hard working bulking beast (who is actually quite lean for such a big boy weight haha) And Punja is the guy with the highest drive and most amazing transformation in this site yet!! Listen to them This guys know and mean business ! Airborne has my vote, and you should consider Punja as well !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. This is a wonderful opportunity guys. I've been with APPNUT for over a year and a half (spend most of my time over on a different forum board), and would never want to work with any other group of guys in the supplement industry. This company is definitely headed for big things, so now is a great time to come onboard.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    No1 applied yet?
    lol site down time would do that

  19. Thank you brothers! Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. I repped for AN about 5 years back. Nothing bad to say about any of them and enjoyed my stint.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Well shiz! APPnut sent lol
    I'll third this one. Would be a great addition to Team AppNut.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    I repped for AN about 5 years back. Nothing bad to say about any of them and enjoyed my stint.
    I've been reading on their products... Lookin good
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    I'll third this one. Would be a great addition to Team AppNut.
    Haha thanks Capt
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Hmm subbed for interest...may apply after work today....also airborne gets my vote
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Hmm subbed for interest...may apply after work today....also airborne gets my vote
    Haha love u bros! X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Do it bro. U got my vote too
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Got rep points from guys but no thread votes/ lovin?! Lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hmm subbed for interest...may apply after work today....also airborne gets my vote
    Do it. Make sure to send Vit. the nudez along with your app. He really likes those.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  29. Good luck fellas
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. App+nudez sent.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can you explain to me the diff.
    By Hawk in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:27 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 05:36 PM
  3. About to join the 10%+ nationwide
    By Bnatural in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:52 AM
  4. Applied Nutriceuticals wants a few Neovar Logs
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Log in
Log in