Applied Nutriceuticals wants YOU! Opportunity to join the team here ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hello AM.com,

Applied Nutriceuticals is looking for a few good men (and/or women) to join the team. With rapid growth, and some big changes that are about to lead to even bigger growth, we frankly just need to expand the team. But I refuse to add people just to add people. No good candidates = no additions to the team.

I'll keep this short and sweet....

To be considered:
  • Announce your interest and intent to apply here. A brief paragraph explaining why you'd like to join Team AppNut would be appreciated as well.
  • Contact me by PM to submit your actual application. Tell me about yourself (name, where you're from, age, your interests, supplements you use, sports you compete(d) in, etc), why you want to represent Applied Nutriceuticals, and most importantly why you feel you may be a good fit.
Good luck to all applicants!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No1 applied yet?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there $$$ involved? If not, I never apply or volunteer for anything.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may not know who applied because they were supposed to PM him.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
I'm definitely interested in what type of role you guys are looking for. I'm a relatively new member to AM, and really only a little over a year into serious weight lifting. I do however have a B.S. in Biology and am starting Pharmacy school this fall, so I am very knowledgeable in biochemistry and chemistry in general. So, understanding products mechanism of action an being able to pass that on to customers and potential customers would come very easily to me.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd for app when I'm not falling asleep ;)

Good to see appnut bringing back board presence

Any hints/info as to some of the new products to be put out? Or what products have been retained after the sale of the company?

Edit @12:25 am. ok I'm awake now hah

I'd like to join appnut bc I love lifting, cardio And all things bodybuilding. It is easily top 3 priorities in my life and number one hobby. I love helping others learn and I love learning new things for myself. I'll be the first to admit when I don't know something, and will ask right away so I can learn! I have used app nut products with great loyalty and results such as drive/rpm, lipo am/pm, hgh up (personal fav) , etc. I would love to become a board rep, as I am active everyday, have a close group of board friends, and would love to have an increased, meaningful role on AM!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Well shiz! APPnut sent lol
Hell yea to this guy^^^

Very honest and knowledgeable guy...will love to see him repping APPNUT!!!! Good luck brother!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yea to this guy^^^

Very honest and knowledgeable guy...will love to see him repping APPNUT!!!! Good luck brother!!!
Haha thank you bro. Learned from the bestests on here ;-)

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
I would like to join the app but team. I am new to AM have been a lurker for around 6 months now and have been lifting for about 6 years. I would like to test new products and give reviews.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would like to join the appnut team. I am new to AM have been a lurker for around 6 months now and have been lifting for about 6 years. I would like to test new products and give reviews.
Fixed :D

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would like to join the app but team. I am new to AM have been a lurker for around 6 months now and have been lifting for about 6 years. I would like to test new products and give reviews.
Appnut ;)

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hello AM.com,

Applied Nutriceuticals is looking for a few good men (and/or women) to join the team. With rapid growth, and some big changes that are about to lead to even bigger growth, we frankly just need to expand the team. But I refuse to add people just to add people. No good candidates = no additions to the team.

I'll keep this short and sweet....

To be considered:

[*]Announce your interest and intent to apply here. A brief paragraph explaining why you'd like to join Team AppNut would be appreciated as well.
[*]Contact me by PM to submit your actual application. Tell me about yourself (name, where you're from, age, your interests, supplements you use, sports you compete(d) in, etc), why you want to represent Applied Nutriceuticals, and most importantly why you feel you may be a good fit.

Good luck to all applicants!!!!
Very interested, will pm you when I get out of the gym

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well shiz! APPnut sent lol
Hell yea to this guy^^^

This!!! Listen to this both mighty Beasts! Airborne is an honest hard working bulking beast (who is actually quite lean for such a big boy weight haha) And Punja is the guy with the highest drive and most amazing transformation in this site yet!! Listen to them ;) This guys know and mean business :D! Airborne has my vote, and you should consider Punja as well ;)!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
This is a wonderful opportunity guys. I've been with APPNUT for over a year and a half (spend most of my time over on a different forum board), and would never want to work with any other group of guys in the supplement industry. This company is definitely headed for big things, so now is a great time to come onboard.

David
Team APPNUT

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you brothers! Haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I repped for AN about 5 years back. Nothing bad to say about any of them and enjoyed my stint.
I've been reading on their products... Lookin good

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm subbed for interest...may apply after work today....also airborne gets my vote

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do it bro. U got my vote too

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got rep points from guys but no thread votes/ lovin?! Lol :( ;)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Hmm subbed for interest...may apply after work today....also airborne gets my vote
Do it. Make sure to send Vit. the nudez along with your app. He really likes those.

David
Team APPNUT

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck fellas

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck, always thought App Nut was a solid company.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll third this one. Would be a great addition to Team AppNut.
You see brother? It would be amazing for them to have you on board ;)! You are one of the most detailed, well driven and result-proving loggers here, I seriously can NOT stress how good a rep you would make my friend! Also Howwedo, come on Ricky apply, with your drive and Lean-Boy-Club membership you are an asset for their team!
Do it. Make sure to send Vit. the nudez along with your app. He really likes those.

David
Team APPNUT
App+nudez sent.
Well that didn't take long :D!!

Good luck fellas seriously :) While I would love to apply :( I only have experience with Drive/RPM and while I loved (and still love) this awesome products :) I think I lack much experience in this world and far more knowledge upon supplement ingredients and their pharmacological background to be of help yet :D! So come on AppNut pick Airborne and howwedo when they apply...and share the nudez if they present them ;) No homo of course! hahaha :joke:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Who ever applies good luck to them.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Got rep points from guys but no thread votes/ lovin?! Lol :( ;)
Sorry ched...i vote for this guy as well...really hard working guy...heck everyone who goes to gym is a hard working guy lol...but this guy is really nice and respect everyone...would love to see him repping for appnut as well...good luck my friend!!! :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry ched...i vote for this guy as well...really hard working guy...heck everyone who goes to gym is a hard working guy lol...but this guy is really nice and respect everyone...would love to see him repping for appnut as well...good luck my friend!!! :)
Lol I know, no hard feelings, was just playin. I'm assuming from the sound of op there are multiple spots.. Hmmmm

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

David
Team APPNUT
App+nudez sent.
Lol I know, no hard feelings, was just playin. I'm assuming from the sound of op there are multiple spots.. Hmmmm

I have received a lot of good apps, and a lot of nudez. only problem is I haven't received many good nudez. lol

Reviewing everything this weekend and I'll be in touch with everyone next week. Keep apps coming!

And yes.... there is the possibility of multiple spots ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have received a lot of good apps, and a lot of nudez. only problem is I haven't received many good nudez. lol

Reviewing everything this weekend and I'll be in touch with everyone next week. Keep apps coming!

And yes.... there is the possibility of multiple spots ;)
Very good to hear. Now going to increase nudez quality.. Taking it to the next level!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You see brother? It would be amazing for them to have you on board ;)! You are one of the most detailed, well driven and result-proving loggers here, I seriously can NOT stress how good a rep you would make my friend! Also Howwedo, come on Ricky apply, with your drive and Lean-Boy-Club membership you are an asset for their team!

Well that didn't take long :D!!

Good luck fellas seriously :) While I would love to apply :( I only have experience with Drive/RPM and while I loved (and still love) this awesome products :) I think I lack much experience in this world and far more knowledge upon supplement ingredients and their pharmacological background to be of help yet :D! So come on AppNut pick Airborne and howwedo when they apply...and share the nudez if they present them ;) No homo of course! hahaha :joke:
Shiz I still gotta send nudez... I still got some from manbeast awhile back

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
In for airborne the appnut Rep. Like celly I would apply for this but not sure if I have read enough of the studies behind some of the newer supps to be a good enough Rep. And I also feel like I have not used enough of the appnut products to sell them to others! Good luck guys I hope for big things from you when you get the spot!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In for airborne the appnut Rep. Like celly I would apply for this but not sure if I have read enough of the studies behind some of the newer supps to be a good enough Rep. And I also feel like I have not used enough of the appnut products to sell them to others! Good luck guys I hope for big things from you when you get the spot!
Thank u brother means a lot. Y u not in my log lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Lol no... Almost but failed. I think I overworked before. My forearms are killin
Woulda been something else. Hell my heaviest BP this training cycle (hypertrophy so high volume) was like 185x5....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
On preacher?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great company! Subbed to apply.

Airborne and Cheda are both solid apps. Good luck to all applicants.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great company! Subbed to apply.

Airborne and Cheda are both solid apps. Good luck to all applicants.
Thanks bro... Chedas solid