LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT: A Complete PCT In One Bottle!*

Product Highlights:

• Aromatase inhibitor*
  • Crush Cortisol*
  • Lean Dry gains*
  • Liver support*
  • GH support*
  • DESTROY Estrogen*
AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective.

[h=3]AD-3 PCT Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
AD-3 Blend: **
Testoterone Support:
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione
75 mg**
GH Support:
Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%)
800 mg**
Liver Support:
Milk Thistle
360 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate

We would like to give 5 members a chance to log Lecheek Nutritions AD-3 PCT.
Please fill out app below.

Name:
Training style:
Past PCT products used:
Why should Lecheek choose you:
Links to past log if any:
Can start product when ?:
US only.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good opp here for someone.
Is that the same AI as Erase?
Nice little dose of Mucuna in there as well eh?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the look of this one. Covers a lot of bases

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just looking at this earlier today. Saw it in the nutra store. Like the look of it.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards

Product Highlights:

[*]Aromatase inhibitor*
[*]Crush Cortisol*
[*]Lean Dry gains*
[*]Liver support*
[*]GH support*
[*]DESTROY Estrogen*

AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective.

Testoterone Support:
75 mg**
GH Support:
800 mg**
Liver Support:
Milk Thistle
360 mg**

Name:
Training style:
Past PCT products used:
US only.
Someone is gonna get a hell of a product. Lots of opps from lecheek recently!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Get those apps in!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Great promo GET YOUR APPS IN ASAP.

I might hop in this if I don't make it for the promo I applied for. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I added this to my NP order yesterday to have on hand for the next cycle I run. Order was starting to have a life of it's own so I had to go back through and just get some of the basics for now so this got dropped. Looks rather promising!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established

Years training: 10

Training style: 5/3/1

Past PCT products used: I have only done one pct before, and it was nolva only. However I have used many test boosters and AIs before.

Why should Lecheek choose you: I would love to see how the addition of your product will enhance my upcoming pct.

Links to past log if any: My current cycle, its this pct I want to log AD-3 for: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/201893-pushing-limits-7-a.html
also did one short review:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196942-s-n-launch.html

Can start product when ?: PCT starts July 8th, would like to start your product then or start of 2nd week of pct

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Lecheek is legit! They have earned my business . This is the only product from Lecheek I haven't tried but it will be included in my next nutraplanet order.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lecheek is legit! They have earned my business . This is the only product from Lecheek I haven't tried but it will be included in my next nutraplanet order.
Agreed. I am a big fan. Everything from them I have tried I have enjoyed greatly.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd to potentially throw in an app- might replace some erase with this to see how they compare!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks Rob
I've had great success with TestodrolX9/MassHGH. I'm running HyperT2 and OXYECA on the back end to cut a bit and so far 2 day's in and I feel great.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've had great success with TestodrolX9/MassHGH. I'm running HyperT2 and OXYECA on the back end to cut a bit and so far 2 day's in and I feel great.
I've been stacking Hypert2 and OxyECA as well man and I'm loving it!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys for some odd reason this is the 1st time I was able to log back in since this morning :/

Lets get some more apps up in here.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I wish everything worked that way..Wish I had a new truck.. Wish I had a million dollars.. Nope, didn't work..LOL

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Product Highlights:

[*]Aromatase inhibitor*
[*]Crush Cortisol*
[*]Lean Dry gains*
[*]Liver support*
[*]GH support*
[*]DESTROY Estrogen*

Testoterone Support:
75 mg**
GH Support:
800 mg**
Liver Support:
Milk Thistle
360 mg**

Name:
Training style:
Past PCT products used:
US only.
I would but US only. :(

mnowak1228

Awards
Im starting PCT next week. Is this ok to run with AromX, FormulaX, and Titanium? If so, id be more then happy to apply.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Name: Justin

Years Training: 10+ on and off

Training style: pyramiding and calesthenics

Pat pct product used: clomid,tamox, daa, titanium xl, formestane, 6-bromo, pct assist, firedrol, triazole, pp's trs, etc etc. the list could go on and on.

Why should Lecheek pick me? well for 1 i should be finishing a 3 wek sd cycle in about 6 days and this'll be a great addition to my pct. and will run a thorough & honest review to the best of my ability. with updates 3-5 x's a week.

Can start product as soon as it arrives.

Thanks for this opportunity Marms&Lecheek

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck everyone ! Marms and vitaminstore are first class reps. They will take care of you.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
When will the winners be chosen for this?

mnowak1228

Awards
Please feel free to fill one out :)[/QUOTE]

Here we go, and thank you for the poss op!!

Name: Mike

Years training:On and off for 15 years

Training style: Moderate to Heavy resistance for gains and light to moderate with cardio for cutting.

Past PCT products used: Erase, and Erase Pro

Why should Lecheek choose you: First off, Ive posted this before in other apps, but I dont feel like I deserve this opp or like anyone owes me anything. If you were to chose me I will be totally honest about Lecheek AD-3 whether its positive effects or negative. Im also a believer that you only get out of a product what you put into it. I dont expect miracles, or some sort of magic pill thats going to transform me. I have a very busy life at times with work and coaching my children's football, basketball and just life in general. Im not trying to become a bodybuilder, I just want to get in better shape and be a good example for my children. I will update the log 3-6 times a week with all of my W/O's. Logging not only helps you, but it also helps me stay on track and watch my progress.

Links to past log if any: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201804-my-first-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/204131-non-sponsored-ams.html
I also have some reviews if you would like to see them also.

Can start product when ?: Sunday, July 1st!!

I would like to thank you again for this possible op to log Lecheek AD-3!! :thumbsup:

jev871

jev871

Awards
Name: Jeremiah

Years training: 7

Training style: bodybuilding/ hypertrophy

Past PCT products used: powerlabs pct and pct 2, 6oxo, erase pro, animal stack.

Why should Lecheek choose you: I will be in need of a good pct after my cycle I am running. I will be able to produce blood work before and after pct. I am running sd, dmz and halo.

Can start product when ?: I can start in 3 weeks

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards

Why should Lecheek choose you: I will be in need of a good pct after my cycle I am running. I will be able to produce blood work before and after pct. I am running sd, dmz and halo.

SD dmz and hdrol? You hate your organs?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

Am pretty sure I gave you advice/help one day for a cycle plan which was helladrol & Stano all laid-out & everything, and then you decide to run that are you crazy?, wow faceplam..

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I have not given it a timeline as of now. Waiting for some more apps. Dont worry guys we see those apps that can use PCT asap ;)
Good looking out!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Good luck everyone ! Marms and vitaminstore are first class reps. They will take care of you.
This. Add that to the fact that Lecheek Nutrition consistently puts out quality supps and it's a win, win for the applicants.

mnowak1228

Awards
This. Add that to the fact that Lecheek Nutrition consistently puts out quality supps and it's a win, win for the applicants.
Haven't tried anything from Lecheek as of yet!!! Hope maybe ill get a shot here!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried anything from Lecheek as of yet!!! Hope maybe ill get a shot here!!
I, personally, have loved everything I've used by Lecheek so far. Hope you get to try their stuff soon man.

jev871

jev871

Awards
SD dmz and hdrol? You hate your organs?
Lol, for one its a 6 week and the sd is only 10 a day And dmz is 30, I have ran more than this without cycle support and had no issues, this time I am taking lots of support supps

jev871

jev871

Awards
Am pretty sure I gave you advice/help one day for a cycle plan which was helladrol & Stano all laid-out & everything, and then you decide to run that are you crazy?, wow faceplam..
Not crazy, just didn't want to do the stano, I have had great leaning results with sd, dmz is the only one I haven't tried that I was worried about, but its awesome!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Lol, for one its a 6 week and the sd is only 10 a day And dmz is 30, I have ran more than this without cycle support and had no issues, this time I am taking lots of support supps
3 methylated compounds for 6 weeks . Good luck.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Years training: 12
Training style: I run a boxing program so training varies alot. right now 3 strength days a week focusing on bench,squats and deadlifts, and 3 -5 days 15+rds boxing training and instructing.
Past PCT products used: Erase Pro. Triazole. DAA.
Why should Lecheek choose you: I can update daily or as required. I will give honest detailed review. I can start soon july 7th i believe. And most important reason I AM AWESOME
Can start product when ?: July 7th will be needed for end of Methyl 1D and 5aOHP run
US only.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established