SO who wants to log the new Weight Loss patch??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ageforce's new Weight Loss patch contains Tyr-Somatostatin and a newly included ingredient, 3,5 diiodo l-thyronine.

Looking for two loggers, apply now!

Tell me why you want to log this, and include your stats and your goals. Updates 3x a week is a requirement.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm interesting :p subbed for support and to read some good apps :D!

PEOPLE GTFIH!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Will be an interesting run for sure!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good promo Flex!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
would love to log this current stats are 6'2" 225lbs about 10-12%bf wanting to get into single digits. bench 345, dead lift, 500+ (havent tried since i got a hernia) sguat 405, dont drink or smoke. always follow strict diet and training so i could test the true efficiancy of the product while keeping everything else consistent. currently and excersise science major and certified trainer could log with a very knowledgeable point of view. have done logs in the past

Beefy Jew

Awards
I would love to log this, I am 18, 6'2" and 250lbs currently doing off season lifting and running for college football four to five times a week and I'm looking to cut down to about 235 within the next two months. Updating at least three times a week would not be an issue for me.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
D thanks E buddy R you P aren't D so E bad R yourself P!
WTF is all that??

Great promo! If I weren't. Committed to a log I'm starting this week, I'd be all over this!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to give it a shot. Currently trying to drop fat (25-30 lbs) in the next 8-12 weeks while building strength. I'm currently on no other supps aside from cissus and fish oil. I'm 36, been training for ~20 years, 6'2", 265 today, approx 18% bodyfat.

I work with a nutritionist so my diet is in check, I've just hit a plateau after dropping 50# since 2/6. I train 5/3/1 4xweek and do LISS cardio 3-4 times a week.

Long time member at AM, but have never logged a product. I just started a training journal so you can get an idea of my logging style.

Thanks for the chance.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in seeing the loggers results on this one.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Definitely Interested:

6'2
214 walking around weight
12 - 14 % BF

Workout a minimum of 5 times/week.

I'm currently awaiting a package before starting my next cut and this would fit right in. I'm down 6 pounds from 2 wks ago and when I get my goodies I am looking at dropping down to about 195 - 200 (while packing on lean mass and getting into the single digits bf range). I'll then bulk over winter back to a good 210 - 220 with a ending bf of no more than 10 %.

I'll be doing cardio 3 times/week minimum.

I'm currently utilizing Animal Cuts along with the norm of protein, prewo and a clean diet. Can easily post 3 times per week with pic updates.

I'm wanting to log this for two reasons:

1) I was going to purchase it and this would save me the money <I'm an honest person>
2) One of my boys is using the HGH patch with superb results. This shows me that you guys are definitely doing something right and I like to get in on the good stuff.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now now guys.
Let's not beat a dead horse lol.
Bump for moar!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Give me 30 more days & I'm all yours!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Does my app count from last promo ;) but in to see a winner! Good luck to all!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang I would be all over this. Did you read how you don't have to do crap and this patch works. So I could only imagine someone whos doing resistance training few times a week and there benefits. Bump for more apps.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Dang I would be all over this. Did you read how you don't have to do crap and this patch works. So I could only imagine someone whos doing resistance training few times a week and there benefits. Bump for more apps.
Please elaborate.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Please elaborate.
I hear bold statements like that can cause trouble for a company if a rep is actually standing behind that statement and it yields out different results, hence the need of more careful articulation of claims is needed by the representatives of supplement companies, or to at least add to their signature that the statements and claims of this online persona are NOT to be taken as the statements of the company itself...But hey I'm no pro, just some food for thought :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give me 30 more days & I'm all yours!
Whoa! I already have claim on Flex and his affections.

Flexy, I dedicate this song to you in remembrance (make sure you listen to the chorus):

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I did a review on the old patches. I wouldn't say that you don't have to do crap. You still need a steady diet.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/192900-bruces-battle-bulge.html <-- is my non-bias review. I will say them adding T2 is interesting! I wonder how the new patches compare with the old patches. As the old ones were on the cusp of being a patch I'd use frequently.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Whoa! I already have claim on Flex and his affections.

Flexy, I dedicate this song to you in remembrance (make sure you listen to the chorus):

So wait, you are choosing Fl3x over m3? I am sad.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So wait, you are choosing Fl3x over m3? I am sad.
I can't help it. He was my first love. It was a huge battle engaged by both Ben and Flex but Flexy persevered through shady tactics and underhanded insults. But stand tall Bruce, you are my backup plan.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I can't help it. He was my first love. It was a huge battle engaged by both Ben and Flex but Flexy persevered through shady tactics and underhanded insults. But stand tall Bruce, you are my backup plan.
I like Ben better now.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for hate-mongering, doing nothing, losing weight, and to potentially bust Aaron's li'l balls if he comes back and wants to play. Or, ya know, help FL3Xy out with a bump. :cheers:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey TiM.....

:gay: ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the bump. More apps!!!!!!

And while its true that a weight loss supp can work while doing nothing, I wouldn't condone it, and it would be a tricky game to play.
This patch will burn fat, but if you eat like crap and lounge around all the time, you're not doing yourself any favors.
Imagine trying to empty a tank of water, only while you're draining it, you're also pouring more water in simultaneously. You're just replacing old water with new water.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, not exactly. I not would suggest this or any or supp, for that matter, will work if " you don't do crap". I think everyone on here is aware that supplements are just that- "supplements" to an already complete regimen(training, diet, rest, recovery all in proper proportion). These are to an addition to a program not the entirety of it.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the bump. More apps!!!!!!

And while its true that a weight loss supp can work while doing nothing, I wouldn't condone it, and it would be a tricky game to play.
This patch will burn fat, but if you eat like crap and lounge around all the time, you're not doing yourself any favors.
Imagine trying to empty a tank of water, only while you're draining it, you're also pouring more water in simultaneously. You're just replacing old water with new water.
This. Nice analogy.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Guys if you are on the fence, I'd seriously throw in an app here. Like I said, I used the first series of patches. These have been upgraded from those. I saw some results so they'd be worth giving a try. Especially for free, just to log!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys if you are on the fence, I'd seriously throw in an app here. Like I said, I used the first series of patches. These have been upgraded from those. I saw some results so they'd be worth giving a try. Especially for free, just to log!
What results did you see?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bruce gets my vote if we get update pics on his log lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
What results did you see?

Time Used: 28 days
Total Weight Loss for the 28 days: 11.2 pounds
Gained definition in arms and legs, lost more weight on my belly.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Bruce gets my vote if we get update pics on his log lol
I don't think I could. I logged the first ones and with my wrist just now getting back to normal I'd more than likely put djsbombsquads claim to the test of doing nothing! Starting next week I can start to slowly get back to lifting again. I've been stuck doing cardio for the last month.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't think I could. I logged the first ones and with my wrist just now getting back to normal I'd more than likely put djsbombsquads claim to the test of doing nothing! Starting next week I can start to slowly get back to lifting again. I've been stuck doing cardio for the last month.
I'll be nicer to DJ...I have a theory this is a mis-translation mistake coming from a hispanic standard of the brain, thus he might have meant it as "you don't have to do anything but them on" in the sense of NOT having to dose every 3-4 hours , and let them do the work they are supposed to do with a good diet and proper training without worrying about timing , but only replacing it once it has expired its life-time :)...that or he merely had a brain fart haha we all do from time to time :blink:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'll be nicer to DJ...I have a theory this is a mis-translation mistake coming from a hispanic standard of the brain, thus he might have meant it as "you don't have to do anything but them on" in the sense of NOT having to dose every 3-4 hours , and let them do the work they are supposed to do with a good diet and proper training without worrying about timing , but only replacing it once it has expired its life-time :)...that or he merely had a brain fart haha we all do from time to time :blink:
I just meant, I can't lift heavy right now. Thus I wouldn't have that to help the patches along.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats a plus!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That right there is a pretty good month! Knowing you I'm sure you worked your a$$ off too though, didn't just sit around and not do crap. ;-) Proof that they work now people get your apps in!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you guys are still taking apps for this, I'll go ahead and put mine in. I'm 24, 5'10", 160-ish pounds, and have a bad case of the skinny fat. I run 7-8 miles every day and workout at the gym 3 days/week. I'm trying to get rid of my lower-ab fat and would like to smooth down my titties as well (not gyno). I never skip my running, so I think I could be a great candidate for testing the effectiveness of the patch when combined with lots and lots of cardio performed on a daily basis.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
This seems interesting so here's my app.

Stats:
26yo
206 lbs
5'8"

I am on a lifetime goal of getting ripped. I am always interested in trying new supplements that work and taking pills several times a day just sucks at times. I think it would be interesting to see how a patch actually works. I am currently around 206 but I used to be 285 and it wasn't cute lol. I put work in, I'm at the gym 6 days a week and I keep a clean diet. I would like to get leaner, drop some abdominal weight, and achieve a better set of abs. Logging 3x a week would not be a problem either.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stats:
26yo
206 lbs
5'8"

I am on a lifetime goal of getting ripped. I am always interested in trying you supplements that work and taking pills several times a day just sucks at times. I think it would be interesting to see how a patch actually works. I am currently around 206 but I used to be 285 and it wasn't cute lol. I put work in, I'm at the gym 6 days a week and I keep a clean diet. I would like to the and drop some abdominal weight and achieve a better set of abs. Logging 3x a week would not be a problem either.
For what it's worth I enjoyed following a log from this applicant a while back. Very detailed and updated daily.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

Stats:
26yo
206 lbs
5'8"

I am on a lifetime goal of getting ripped. I am always interested in trying new supplements that work and taking pills several times a day just sucks at times. I think it would be interesting to see how a patch actually works. I am currently around 206 but I used to be 285 and it wasn't cute lol. I put work in, I'm at the gym 6 days a week and I keep a clean diet. I would like to get leaner, drop some abdominal weight, and achieve a better set of abs. Logging 3x a week would not be a problem either.
Yeah I can vouch for wilpit, good logger.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm flattered lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. I just got a client of mine to order a patch. His first 2 weeks he won't be able to work out but we will see with someone who is not working out and see how much weight loss he achieves.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today his is first day on the patch.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar