bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

logo-new.png

We are selecting three winners to log a stack of their choice. That is right, no specific products we want to promote- you get to choose exactly what you want. Who does it like this?

Each winner gets to pick three products, whatever they would like from either the PES or Synthetic Supplements line.

The winners will be selected 10 days from now. (30th June).

Tell us what you want to log and why you want to log it. No other specific requirements, this is your time to impress.

Simple. Good luck!​

mnowak1228

Awards
GREAT OP PEOPLE!!! GTFIOT!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This is awesome! PES Stepping it up again with the Speedo man launching this HUGE PROMO!

Guys seriously PES is one of the few companies that innovates and delivers with ALL their products!! GTFIH!! NOW!! Apply, win , experience the epicness!! :D!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Huge opp for three people.

hulkish808

Awards
I've had great success with Anabeta when it first came out. I did notice that it took me at least by the 2nd or 3rd bottle to notice it's body recomp effects on me. In that case, I would love to give Anabeta Elite a try and I would definitely log the **** out of it!

I can do logs in my personal blog and on AM as well.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and DAA to increase my lifts and improve my physique.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I'll try my hand at this!

Erase Pro
Anabeta Elite
Alpha T2

The reason why I want to log this stack is because your a company that delivers working products that ACTUAL work, am saying it because it's the HONEST TRUTH and I have seen the reviews & logs of many people who have ran your products in which they all had AMAZING RESULTS! The next things is the FACT PES & Synthetic Supplements have amazing customer support and strive to make the people happy, the reason I know this is the first hand experience when I won a promo to try a FULL BOTTLE of SS agmatine for FREE "who does this?" not to mention everyone in that thread got a bottle can you say insane! This is where things get better, when I got my package it was the wrong product, it was the SS methyl-synephrine that was for a different promo in which I didn't apply to at the time so things got mixed up, I email natty about the problem in which I got the wrong bottle & I was disappointed but that wasn't going to stop me from trying the methyl-synephrine instead, Well guess was natty told me to resend my addy & he would get my correct bottle out ASAP, I was shocked at the support you guys have.!

So all in all here is the short reason why.

Customer support
Products that work
Amazing company & Staff
Strive to make the people happy & listen to there suggestion
Free full bottles to try out who in the hell does that? :)

The goals for this would be a lean bulk ;)

retrofitted

Awards
I believe I would be a good potential candidate simply because I appear to have not responded in the same positive manner as many of the members on AM to one of your most popular products, the original Erase. I'm now in the second month of dosing along with Endosurge, and I would love to log the newer and potentially stronger version alongside other PES supplements to be able to accurately and fairly assess their space in my own supplementation regime.

RexDavis

Awards
I honestly would love to give your guys' products a try. If I were to choose, I think I would go with the lean machine stack to reach my goal of 155 pounds by the end of Summer. I'm a fighter, and I'm currently 141 pounds because I keep my weight very little so that I can be stronger pound for pound, but I'm looking to move up in weight class and I really feel like you guys could help me, along with the fact that I love to try new things. I think I would go with that stack because I realize that I wouldn't gain weight as fast as if I were to use a mass gainer, but the problem with that is I don't think my strength would increase as much as I would need it to move up. I believe that the lean machine stack would help me increase my weight steadily, but also my strength enough to where I can compete aggressively in the gym and the ring. If you do choose me, I'll be sure to take the time to log it from week to week and tell on how well I've improved, along with details on side effects, whether they're a pro or con. I feel confident that you guys could help me, and that I could also help you. Please consider me! Thanks!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub

Joshuswa

Awards
I would log:
Erase Pro,
Anabeta Elite
& DAA,
So I could lift more than anybody I know and be chiseled to the max, all thanks to PES ;)

DarkAnimal73

DarkAnimal73

Awards
Being a 39 year lifter i would love to see the effects of Erase Pro,Anabeta Elite & DAA in my lifts and my physique.

uvawahoowa

Awards

View attachment 60336

We are selecting three winners to log a stack of their choice. That is right, no specific products we want to promote- you get to choose exactly what you want. Who does it like this?

Each winner gets to pick three products, whatever they would like from either the PES or Synthetic Supplements line.

Tell us what you want to log and why you want to log it. No other specific requirements, this is your time to impress.

Simple. Good luck!​
About to start a lean bulk after dieting down for BB season since Oct 2011, couldn't be more perfect timing! I'd love to run an Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/Alpha T2 stack to assist with the lean bulk. Never tried these, but I've heard crazy good things about them. I'm going to be blogging about my bulk, so logging on a regular basis isn't a problem for me...pics, lifting records, vids of my lifts, etc. I'm planning on taking the next 3 years off competing to dedicate to putting on size and adding strength. Adding some PES into my stack would start me off something amazing!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I would love to stack:

Anabete Elite
Erase Pro
DAA

I feel I would be a good canidate having used the original Anabete and Erase as part of my PCT for 2 other PH cycles and have had great results! Getting ready to start and Epi cycle (which I will log)and would like to compare the difference between the originals and the new products. I would update daily and work out 4-5 times a week. Regardless of being chosen or not I will be running the above as part of my PCT. I love your products and this is an unbelievable opportunity for all.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Wow, whoever gets chosen for this is one lucky son of a gun. That's not to mention the ridiculous gains that will be made. I would totally apply, but I'm way too busy this summer to log. Best of luck to everyone! And sweet job with this PES. You guys are always being far too generous.

Paulhal

Paulhal

Awards
Log!

Name: Paul H
Weight: 180lbs
Goal: Cut down to ~160lbs retaining as much lean mass as possible and then lean bulk

Introduction about myself
I've been training for about a year and whilst I feel I made a lot of mistakes during my first few months of training, I have a good understanding of what I'm doing and why these days. I'm currently training using a variation of PHAT purely because I simply have seen linear progression throughout each week's workout. I am aslo considering swapping to a program such as 5/3/1 or SS whilst cutting down to retain as much strength as possible, I will evaluate this again at the time of the log if chosen. I've also got no health problems or anything that should compromise the log.

Why me?
I've got my diet on point with the help of Kyle Hunt (221p/207c/75f), and I'm extremely dedicated when it comes to achieving a goal I want. I have a lot of spare time on my hands as I don't start university until September, so I'm making sure that I get in the best shape possible before then whilst keeping my key lifts high (deadlift/bench/squat/military press).

I realise that I don't have many posts on AnabolicMinds, however, you can see that I've been a member for more than a year and I've lurked for a long time and I can assure you that the log will be thoroughly detailed and professional.

Products I'd like to log
I'd like to log Erase Pro, original Anabeta and Alpha-T2 (Or even any ONE of these products, let alone 3!) simply because I feel that Erase Pro has had a large positive review by almost everyone that has tried it (BodPod results thread, and more!) and I'd like to cycle off a lot of stimulants as I've been using them a lot these days so Anabeta + Alpha-T2 provide the ultimate recomp supplements coupled with no stimulants! Can't ask for a better stack to log really!

I would also (if required) log this on the Predator Nutrition forum, as I saw that you guys were looking for people to log it over there also! Wasn't gonna bother putting my app over there until after the winners have been chosen here :)

What PES Products have I used in the past?
I've always been a fan of PES and I originally came across your product line back when you released the original Anabeta and ever since then, I've been a core supporter of your products. I've used Anabeta, Anabeta Elite and Erase in the past with good results -- to be fair, I don't think theres a company I'd rather log for! (I even have requested to log your products in the past on Facebook, that's how passionate I am! ;)

What would I keep in my log?
I'd update my log daily with information as to how the stack is going along with training, meals and progress pictures! One of the things that annoy me the most is people that get an opportunity to log a product and then abandon the log half way, I can assure you that I'll follow it through from start to finish!

Will you be running any supplements alongside the log?
As well as the products mentioned I won't be running anything else than a basic multi, creatine and beta-alanine. I will also be using some Omega Sports Strive intra-workout and with the inclusion of PES I can only imagine my results will be exponential!

Closing
Thank you for considering me for the opportunity to log your products, as a student that doesn't have much money to spend on supplements after my diet, I can assure you if selected that I'll be the perfect candidate for you!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So jealous of the winners of this log opportunity. If I wasn't already doing a 6 week log somewhere else, I would be in! Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro + DAA no doubt about it. I had strong positive results with Anabeta Elite like 6 weeks ago.

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
wish I wasn't going to out of the country so much this summer ... this would be a great opportunity ... mind waiting till fall for the log??

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy carp dang my surgery this is such a awesome opportunity for people. PES bring über nice as always.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log another PES product!

I would like to log a stack of AT2, Anabeta Elite, and Erase Pro. I'm choosing this stack because I've used AT2 and Erase Pro before, so I am aware of their effects and thus, the only variable would be Anabeta Elite.

Bio:
Name: Tom
Height/weight: 5'11", 199 lbs
Diet: Paleo. No grains, legumes, and the only dairy I eat is grass-fed butter. I've had great improvements in my health with this diet. (As I already have my diet dialed in, there won't be any confounding variables coming from that area.)
Current supplements: finishing a 4 week run of Endosurge, Combustion, fish oils, and an undisclosed PES supplement.
Workout/goals: I prefer kettlebell work, GPP, and good ol' strong-man activities. My goals are primarily health and longevity related, as I'm still trying to get rid of the last 20 lbs of fat that I built up in my early 20s.

If I were chosen, I'd be posting quantitative and qualitative data to show progress on body composition and workout volume/intensity. For the qualitative and subjective data, I will commit to 3x a week postings, with once weekly postings of body composition measurements.(accumeasure, circumferences, weight, and photo)

I have been blessed to log PES products before, and I credit their effectiveness with keeping me from turning into Fat Albert during a very long and sleepless semester of school. In fact, I'm currently conducting an unsponsored, and as yet, unpublished, log on myself and my workout partner that incorporates a PES supplement (my partner does not know what supplement it is).

Thanks for giving us this great opportunity!

Tom

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just saying how much I love Anabeta in another thread. Everyone knows PES delivers!

One of my favorite stacks Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and DAA!

Good luck guys huge opportunity here... HUGE!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll try my hand at this!

Erase Pro
Anabeta Elite
Alpha T2

The reason why I want to log this stack is because your a company that delivers working products that ACTUAL work, am saying it because it's the HONEST TRUTH and I have seen the reviews & logs of many people who have ran your products in which they all had AMAZING RESULTS! The next things is the FACT PES & Synthetic Supplements have amazing customer support and strive to make the people happy, the reason I know this is the first hand experience when I won a promo to try a FULL BOTTLE of SS agmatine for FREE "who does this?" not to mention everyone in that thread got a bottle can you say insane! This is where things get better, when I got my package it was the wrong product, it was the SS methyl-synephrine that was for a different promo in which I didn't apply to at the time so things got mixed up, I email natty about the problem in which I got the wrong bottle & I was disappointed but that wasn't going to stop me from trying the methyl-synephrine instead, Well guess was natty told me to resend my addy & he would get my correct bottle out ASAP, I was shocked at the support you guys have.!

So all in all here is the short reason why.

Customer support
Products that work
Amazing company & Staff
Strive to make the people happy & listen to there suggestion
Free full bottles to try out who in the hell does that? :)

The goals for this would be a lean bulk ;)
He gets my nod for what it's worth. His logs are enjoyable to follow.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here. In to follow logs and possibly apply.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'd love to apply but I'm logging a bunch lately . Besides I use PES products regularly there all great!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
I would love to try out Erase Pro because I've used it before and loved the hell out of it!!! I would also like to use it with Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2 because I have not tried either one yet but have heard great things about both and stacking them both. I have beta tested for USPLabs in the past so I know what it takes to create an intriguing and attractive log for others to become interested. I also know that just hard work itself doesn't get you everywhere you want to go. You have to put your life into whatever you want to achieve if you want to become great!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to log iForce Compete, iForce Protean, SNS Focus-XT, SPP Glycomyx, and some SS Agmatine.

sanderson

Awards
I have never taken a stack before. I would like to Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2. I'm 37 years old and bust my ass everyday at work and when I'm in the gym. I take nothing for granted and try to earn everything I get. I'm working on body recomp and would love the chance to try a stack like this.

Gary horwood

Awards
Gary Horwood, 31

View attachment 60336

Simple. Good luck!​
I've never had a stack before so this really interests me, I'd like Anabeta elite, Erase pro and Alpha T2, I've heard great things about these products,
I currently train up to 6 times a week and change every 3 to 4 weeks from volume training to strength training and I'd love to give these a go with volume training as I heard you get best results on that routine. As I'm getting married abroad at the end of the summer this could be a great way to add some more size for the beach ha! Cheers Gary.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here! I’m in.
Stats:
Age 29
Weight 238
BF%- via caliper- 16
Goal- Get shredded for my wedding/honeymoon.

Past PES Expereices:
Have taken a handful of PES products( on separate occasions) in the past ( Anabeta, Erase, T2) and thoroughly enjoyed them. Made some quality gains during my past recomp phase. Haven’t had a chance to try out Erase Pro or Anabeta Elite though. Would love that opportunity to stack Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and Alpha T2.

Why Me:
The reason I would love to log a stack for you guys is I’m currently 15 weeks out from my wedding/honeymoon. I just started my cutting phase and would love to see how this stack aided in getting shredded for Mexico. I feel this combination of supplements would match up nicely for my goals over the next 15 weeks. The Erase and T2 would help with the fat loss/drying out component and Anabeta would serve a purpose of helping me retain muscle and keep my strength up during the cut.
If you’re looking for someone to give this an honest, no bs run and provide you with some excellent feedback, then I’m in.
Iron4life

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 60336

Simple. Good luck!​

Count me in!! i would want to run original anabeta + Original Erase (or Erase pro) + DAA

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log:
Erase Pro,
Anabeta Elite
& Agmatine

I am going to be starting PCT in about 2 1/2 weeks from now and could really use the help your products could provide. I have been logging the cycle here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/201893-pushing-limits-7-a.html

I have used erase in the past and love it! I was already planning on using the original erase but would love to upgrade to the Pro version. I think that anabeta and agmatine would be some awesome additions to my pct as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had a stack before so this really interests me, I'd like Anabeta elite, Erase pro and Alpha T2, I've heard great things about these products,
I currently train up to 6 times a week and change every 3 to 4 weeks from volume training to strength training and I'd love to give these a go with volume training as I heard you get best results on that routine. As I'm getting married abroad at the end of the summer this could be a great way to add some more size for the beach ha! Cheers Gary.
Oh, hi there Gary!

How are your shoulders feeling today?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in this. Ran a log that included anabeta and and erase pro and I had phenomenal results. I now want to try anabeta elite for my cut. I recently put on 10lbs after a rough gf thing and I need to shed it off just in time for summer. I now want to try anabeta elite erase pro and maybe some alpha t2 or DAA. I think that is the stack that will definitely help me GEt my six pack back.
Plus at my work I have no problem selling your erase pro. People buy it because I tell them if they don't believe me that it worked check out AM. Anabeta elite is a little different for me to push since I haven't had a chance to get it.

Help a guy get his 6 pack back!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I've used two PES products this far. The original Erase, and Alpha T2. Both of which are phenominal products. My only complaint on the T2 was I actually had trouble sleeping and I had to stop taking it after two weeks so i could get some rest. However I lost an inch off my waist and dropped 9 lbs. if i could find a way to sleep on Alpha T2 (i tried melatonin, zma, herbal remedies and tea) i would definately give it a more legitimate run. I would love the opportunity to log Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and DAA. Infact, if you dont chose me, I already have Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro on order and I'll do my own individual log if it will help you pick me in the future for logging/beta testing products. If you do decide to use me, looks like i get an extended cycle. I will be using these products to maintain my gains from a cycle of Superdrol, Mechabol, and since i was given some dbol for free i decided to toss those into the cycle as well.

aceroni

Awards
Currently using AT2, EP, And ABE.. Would love to get thrown an extra bottle and continue my long / put more time + effort into it!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

View attachment 60336

Simple. Good luck!​
I would like to log Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Alpha T2!

Why? Im currently in a transformation phase, so any hormonal modulator / fat loss/ hardening agents will help greatly. Ill post the first 3 weeks of my transformation phase below(this log below is already done) (also check it out to see how I do things)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202770-purus-labs-slinshot.html#post3403134

TheHardOne likes this promo :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome promo and opportunity here! Good luck applicants!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have six days left on this so if you are planning on getting an application in make sure you get it done!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep those apps coming

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
About to start a lean bulk after dieting down for BB season since Oct 2011, couldn't be more perfect timing! I'd love to run an Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/Alpha T2 stack to assist with the lean bulk. Never tried these, but I've heard crazy good things about them. I'm going to be blogging about my bulk, so logging on a regular basis isn't a problem for me...pics, lifting records, vids of my lifts, etc. I'm planning on taking the next 3 years off competing to dedicate to putting on size and adding strength. Adding some PES into my stack would start me off something amazing!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/205162-hey-reps-sponsor.html

Added to his app :p , might be good to consider his stats and goals, and it does seem he wants the supps to be a committed logger :p! Food for thought Benny boy!