• RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iForce needs YOU to beta test Compete!

Flavors available:
LEMON DROP
TANGY TANGERINE
FRUIT PUNCH SLAM

Want to try out Compete? Each beta tester will receive 5 servings of Compete so they can try both 1 scoop and 2 scoops during their workouts. If you want to try compete, please answer the following information in this thread:

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete?
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)

uvawahoowa

Awards
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Purple intrain, gatorade, dextrose, bcaas.
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 28/Arlington, va

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be a great compliment alongside the new Dexaprine V2, especially for fasted cardio sessions. Can't wait to try this.

sandman82

sandman82

Awards
I would love to test out this product. I have had a hard time finding an intra workout product that actually work and that taste great. Just ordered a 4 pack combo of all your protein flavors and they are amazing!!

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes sure will, Hell I have worked with Patrick Arnold for Years so if you need me to take a mega dose I will. I did the clearshot 10x concentrate when he first launched it so I am qualified :)
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Power shock, sizeon, Intrabolic,and ICE
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 29 years old and champaign IL

Kulper1

Awards
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? YES
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? STRIVE, INTRABOLIC, PROTOCOL, Various BCAAs (Modern BCAA, XTEND), Size-On, PURPLE INTRAIN, PURPLE WRAATH, PURPLE PSCYHO, ETC.)
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 30, PA

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes!

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Never used a intra-workout per say only BCAAs if you want to count that, but as far as a dedicated intra-workout nope so can't compare anything to compete in a sense, but will leave a honest review of compete & how it effected me etc during workouts etc..

3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 23. USA "Florida"

stangboy1404

stangboy1404

Awards
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?[/B]

Yes

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete?

Blox

26 / SC

csabatka1

Awards
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?
Yes

Currently use:
Intrabolic, xtend v1, or Lecheek Nutrtion IntraTest mixed with Dioralyte

30, Nebraska

cagallegos

Awards
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Xtend, Anabolic Competition

3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 58/San Jose, CA

krikit

Awards
mmmmmm looks absolutely delicious, can't wait to get my hands on a tub of each.

Turtlebuster

Awards
1. yes!
2. Size-On, Intrabolic, Xtend, Univ.BCAA,
3. 32/Ohio

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? yes i will

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? intrabolic, purple wraath, hyperbolic, then the normal BCAA ones xtend, recoverpro, Atomic 7

3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)27, CA

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards

Flavors available:
LEMON DROP
TANGY TANGERINE
FRUIT PUNCH SLAM

Want to try out Compete? Each beta tester will receive 5 servings of Compete so they can try both 1 scoop and 2 scoops during their workouts. If you want to try compete, please answer the following information in this thread:

1. Of course. Don't know why anyone would have a problem with this :p

2. I've used xtend, micronized BCAA (use after for the most part), and tried the saa's for a month.

3. 19, Ft. Bragg, NC.

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards
I Would Love To Try This New Product .. Intra-Workouts Are A HUGE Part In My Supplementation ..

1. Yes I Will Put Up An In-depth Review Of My Experience With 1 & 2 Scoops On My Supplement Review Channel On Youtube As Well As Here In This Forum

2. Ive Used Several Different Intra-Workouts Such As
1. SizeOn
2. REFUEL RSQ 5.0
3. Bcaa NRG Revolution
4. Amino Basix
5. IntraTest
6. Xtend
7. N'Gage
8. BuildingBloc
9. Atomic 7
10. Intrabolic

27 Years Old ...... Afton Iowa

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
keep those entries coming guys :)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
1.) Yes, definitely

2.) Xtend, RecoverPro, Purple Wraath

3.) 27, WI

timetocut

Awards

Yes

Scivation Xtend

21/California

jcastil7

jcastil7

Awards

Absolutely! I will be as detailed as possible in regards to taste and the effects I may feel.

I have used Scivation Xtend, USPLabs Modern BCAA's, Controlled Labs Purple Wraath and I am currently using ***'s Beyond Raw Repower.

25 Years Old; Mesa, AZ

I would love to try Compete! I have been eagerly awaiting any and all news regarding it's release. I am also currently using Hemavol, Dexaprine v2 and Protean (Red Velvet Cake and Vanilla Mint). I just started a cut cycle, so a solid intra would really help.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Will log each session I use compete.
I've used power shock, purple wraath, Nimbus body guard, ngage, and xtend.

35m bay area, CA

I'll use compete for my rowing team practices, weight training, and running.

I have reviewed and logged several I force products on bb. Com as ajvitan.

lilmeatball17

lilmeatball17

Awards

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?YES!
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete?1.M.R SUPER PUMP
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)25 LAS VEGAS

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)?YES!
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete?1.M.R SUPER PUMP
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)25 LAS VEGAS
[/QUOTE]

I think you are misunderstanding something.... 1MR and superpump are preworkouts. Compete is an intraworkout.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
1) Of course I will
2) I've only tried XTend before.
3) 25 will be 26 on the 23rd of this month. Conroe Texas

nico806

Awards
Yessir

Currently use:
Xtend v2, RecoverPro. Have used in the past: Intrabolic, Modern BCAA, Xtend v1

32, Texas

JNelson

JNelson

Awards
I am ready for compete Vaughn. I don't visit this site often but I need compete. You know ill do reviews.

Tried, purple wraath, size on, blox, and normal bcaa's.
24 yrs old. Colorado Springs

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Of Coursee.! Can not be called a review if it's not detailed. Will deliver. ha
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Scivation Xtend
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 19. Corona,California.

JerzMonster

JerzMonster

Awards

Yes

I-Force Maximize intense

30/Las Vegas

TeamBringIt!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards

Yes

I-Force Maximize intense

30/Las Vegas

TeamBringIt!
Isn't maximize a preworkout too? I don't think you guys are understanding the concept of an intraworkout product.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

Flavors available:
LEMON DROP
TANGY TANGERINE
FRUIT PUNCH SLAM

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes!
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? BCAA's (typical intra workout products)
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 20 / Cali

Answers in red.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Definitely. I work out 5 days a week. I could knock out the reviews in a week.

2. RecoverPro, Intratest Xtreme, Purple Psyko, Body Mortar, Xtend, IntraVol, Strive, Aminolytes, Body Mortar Carb Free........LOL and more??

3. ASL: 26/undisclosed/MI

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Wilson road Near the north 336 loop close to Jonny B Dolton's.

sprintstar01

Awards
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yup!
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? ModernBCAA,Xtend(old and new),PPs BCAA,PowerShock,Bulk Aljipure,RecoverPRO
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 22/Indiana

Will go nice with my Intense and Hemavol I am taking now :shrug:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't maximize a preworkout too? I don't think you guys are understanding the concept of an intraworkout product.

This.

This is a stimulant free INTRA workout...not a preworkout

FlagrantFoul

Awards
1) Yes.
2) Intrabolic, Xtend, Purple Wraath, IntraAid, SizeOn, N'Gage
3) Dallas, TX

mnowak1228

Awards

Flavors available:
LEMON DROP
TANGY TANGERINE
FRUIT PUNCH SLAM

1. ABSOLUTELY!!
2. RecoverPro
3. 35 / PA

This is an awesome OP, AGAIN!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Purple intrain, gatorade, dextrose, bcaas.
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 28/Arlington, va
I would love to test out this product. I have had a hard time finding an intra workout product that actually work and that taste great. Just ordered a 4 pack combo of all your protein flavors and they are amazing!!

1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yes sure will, Hell I have worked with Patrick Arnold for Years so if you need me to take a mega dose I will. I did the clearshot 10x concentrate when he first launched it so I am qualified :)
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Power shock, sizeon, Intrabolic,and ICE
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 29 years old and champaign IL

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Never used a intra-workout per say only BCAAs if you want to count that, but as far as a dedicated intra-workout nope so can't compare anything to compete in a sense, but will leave a honest review of compete & how it effected me etc during workouts etc..

3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 23. USA "Florida"
Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? yes i will

2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? intrabolic, purple wraath, hyperbolic, then the normal BCAA ones xtend, recoverpro, Atomic 7

3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)27, CA
1. Of course. Don't know why anyone would have a problem with this :p

2. I've used xtend, micronized BCAA (use after for the most part), and tried the saa's for a month.

3. 19, Ft. Bragg, NC.
1.) Yes, definitely

2.) Xtend, RecoverPro, Purple Wraath

3.) 27, WI
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Of Coursee.! Can not be called a review if it's not detailed. Will deliver. ha
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Scivation Xtend
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 19. Corona,California.
1. Definitely. I work out 5 days a week. I could knock out the reviews in a week.

2. RecoverPro, Intratest Xtreme, Purple Psyko, Body Mortar, Xtend, IntraVol, Strive, Aminolytes, Body Mortar Carb Free........LOL and more??

3. ASL: 26/undisclosed/MI
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? Yup!
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? ModernBCAA,Xtend(old and new),PPs BCAA,PowerShock,Bulk Aljipure,RecoverPRO
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 22/Indiana

Will go nice with my Intense and Hemavol I am taking now :shrug:

CURRENT WINNERS(MORE WILL BE CHOSEN, DONT WORRY)

PM ME YOUR FULL NAME/SHIPPING ADDRESS ASAP!!!!!!!!!

mycavyisslow

Awards
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Atomic 7, Recoup, Xtend, Blox, Size-on, Modern BCAA
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only) 28/Rochester, NY

DarkAnimal73

DarkAnimal73

Awards
1. Will you complete an in-depth review on 3 workouts with compete(1st workout = 1 scoop, 2nd & 3rd workouts = 2 scoops)? yes
2. What intra-workouts have you tried in the past that you will be able to compare against Compete? Blox,AminoX
3. Age/Location(This is open to USA residents only)39/IA

nico806

Awards

Vaughn you have mistaken Darce for Nico again ;). All will be forgiven if Im chosen next round though.

mnowak1228

Awards

Nobody from PA??? Very disappointed Vaughn!!! Lol....

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards

Yessss.! Appreciate it Vaughn & the IForce Team for giving me the opportunity to try out Compete. Could not thank you anymore. Can not wait to post up a review about it.Will not let you guys down. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ill be choosing more winners tomorrow, so if you didn't get picked yet, don't worry!!!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
1. YES!!
2. XTEND, purple wrath/ purple intrain, power shock, atomic x, blox, abc core..
3. 23, ID

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
This sounds great

I would definitly be able to give you a review for multipledays

I have used many others : aminox, intraaid, recoverpro, aminolytes.

I am 33 and have been hitting more cardio lately so if I miss the gym I have been trying to just run. I am in the gym 3-4 days a weel and have made great gains. I love having an intre cause water gets boring... Lemon and tangerene sound great but I cant stand anything fruit punch... spare me the agony of using a good product tatI cant stand the taste.

Cant wait to hear