SNS Releases 100g Agmatine Powder and Agmatine 180 caps!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

With these two new sizes, the winner is you, the consumer. The 100g Agmatine powder will be, gram for gram, the cheapest agmatine product on the market, while still providing you with the SNS quality that sets us apart from the pack. The 180 capsules will also be cheaper, cap for cap, than our 90 capsule agmatine product, which is great for people like me who enjoy the convenience of agmatine capsules.

Consider this: the powder will last 100-200 days for most people and will be sold for under $40!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice!!! I love Agmatine!!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm grabbing the powder as we speak! That's a awesome deal

B

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I will be picking up some of the bulk powder for sure!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news, will make dosing 2grams more affordable!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Winning! Does the powder have a nasty taste? Ive only used caps in the past.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS proving once again we listen to what you guys (and ourselves :D) want. Simple, effective, and cost effective supplements that WORK.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
This is a wonderful thing!!!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will be buying the powder when I run out of what I have. Awesome move guys.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see both of these hitting. Nice work, SNS.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks fellas. This is only the beginning, I assure you.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Perfect I'm just in the market for some of this. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winning! Does the powder have a nasty taste? Ive only used caps in the past.
It is hard for me to describe the taste, but it isn't very overpowering. Even when I mix it in just water it doesn't taste bad to me, just "weird" I guess.

Definitely glad for these two new product sizes. I love higher doses but prices always made it a little difficult and required several bottles for a month before this. :(

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
amazing! glad to see this. can't wait to pick some up after my current 2 bottles of SNS agamatine caps are gone.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered Agmatine powder from SNS site. It shipped within 20min!!!! Super!

Great price and fast turnaround.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
180 cap agmatine @ Nutra yet? I didn't see it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My final shot. Think I have to heavy dose agmatine to see results... Or maybe 1 bottle didn't show much for me. SNS is the only brand I have yet to try but hear so much about.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My final shot. Think I have to heavy dose agmatine to see results... Or maybe 1 bottle didn't show much for me. SNS is the only brand I have yet to try but hear so much about.
Never tried SNS agmatine yet but I'm there with you. I was about to consider myself a non responder and though maybe I should give it one last shot. My pre workout meal consists of about 50g carbs, then 2 hour later I pop 500mg agmatine, hit gym half hour later. The pumps are there...I don't know what I did wrong before lol.
I've gone up to a gram pre workout, and I take 500mg immediately post workout and drink my post shake about 20 minutes later. Fullness seems to last a bit longer this way.

Also considering going to a pre bed dosing protocol, 500mg on empty stomach pre bed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never tried SNS agmatine yet but I'm there with you. I was about to consider myself a non responder and though maybe I should give it one last shot. My pre workout meal consists of about 50g carbs, then 2 hour later I pop 500mg agmatine, hit gym half hour later. The pumps are there...I don't know what I did wrong before lol.
I've gone up to a gram pre workout, and I take 500mg immediately post workout and drink my post shake about 20 minutes later. Fullness seems to last a bit longer this way.

Also considering going to a pre bed dosing protocol, 500mg on empty stomach pre bed.
Could be taking time to build in the system. :dunno:

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Much for benefits doing this? If it's just for the potential GH release, then I probably won't be using it like that.

I'm thinking of trying 750mg before breakfast with Na-R-ALA and another 750mg pre-workout (~10 hours later).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is sweet, i need to get some of this! no more ordering multiple bottles!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally bulk agmatine from a company I fully trust!

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear!
Well my SNS package arrived today and I am sad to report that it contained a bottle caps and not the powder I had ordered.

I have an email in to Steve. I'm staying optimistic.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well my SNS package arrived today and I am sad to report that it contained a bottle caps and not the powder I had ordered.

Ouch. You can CC me as well to make sure it's taken care of. I'm sure you'll end up with the caps AND the powder ;)

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
On another note. SNS Citruline also showed up today from NP.
Together with Agmatine and some creatine this will be my new PWO!!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

I assure you this will be resolved very quickly.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I'm not worried. So far service has been 110%

SNS RAWKS

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the wonderful people at SNS the issue was quickly resolved.

Good products, good prices, good service. :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might give the agmatine powder a shot. Probably only on leg days since I actually get "too much" of a pump on upper body days.