NBA Finals - Heat vs Thunder - Game 4 Giveaway!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Game 4 is coming up on Tuesday and I'm giving away a bottle of our new African Mango!

Rules are simple:

Tell me who is going to win
Then tell me who will score the most points
Tell me the score of the game

The one person who gets the closest answer will win the African Mango!

You have until the tip off of game 4! GOOD LUCK!

Also if you haven't had a chance to get a free sample pack from AI Sports go to SampleRequestJR and request your samples today!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
A little info on the prize!

African Mango, aka Irivingia Gabonensis has been making headlines lately, and for good reason; it works!

What all can African Mango do for YOU? Honestly, the benefits are too many to list, but here is a brief summary of some of the benefits of taking African Mango.

Appetite Suppression
By slowing gastric emptying, African Mango can effectively suppress appetite by helping you stay full for longer.

Natural fat burner
Naturally boosts adiponectin - Adiponectin is a natural hormone that regulates levels of blood sugar and insulin. People with naturally low levels of adiponectin are much more likely to suffer from obesity, and other health problems.

Leptin control
By lowering C-reactive protein, African Mango allows the proper utilization of leptin. Leptin is a powerful signaling hormone that helps the body regulate food intake.

Natural detoxification
Total cholesterol, triglyceride, and LDL cholesterol reduction – the high fiber content of African Mango helps to lower cholesterol.

Who should take African Mango?

I think the conclusion here sums it up extremely well;

“In conclusion, Irvingia gabonensis extract administered twice a day to healthy, overweight and obese individuals resulted in both weight reduction (body weight, body fat, waist size) and an improvement in metabolic parameters associated with insulin resistance.”

…. So, essentially anyone looking to reduce body fat is a good candidate for taking African Mango.

What is stopping you?! Get your African Mango today!

For the Ultimate Fat Loss stack, combine African Mango with another very popular ingredient; our Raspberry Ketones.

References:

Tchoundjeu, Z. & Atangana, A.R., 2007. Irvingia gabonensis (Aubry-Lecomte ex O’Rorke) Baill. [Internet] Record from Protabase. van der Vossen, H.A.M. & Mkamilo, G.S. (Editors). PROTA (Plant Resources of Tropical Africa / Ressources végétales de l’Afrique tropicale), Wageningen, Netherlands.

“African Mango – Weight Loss Wonder Fruit?” Dr Ingrid van Heerden, July 11, 2011.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Miami. LeBron James. Final Score: 86OKC-94MIA

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm...depends on if the officials decide to start calling the game correctly or if they keep up the nonsense that's gone on so far.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going with 103-96, Thunder win to tie it up at 2-2 in the series.

I'll say Durant will be the leading scorer at 37 points, because being up 2-1, I can see James splitting points with Wade a bit more (like he did in Game 3), even though it will be close and he could be the leading scorer of every game if he chose to be. This is also falling under the assumption that Westbrook will know his role and cough the ball up when Durant calls for it.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im going OKC, Westbrook, 98-97 OKC Winning on missed jumper by LeBron.

All the games have been close no reason to think this won't be, westbrook takes a ton of shots so im going with luck here and saying he outscores Durant by a slim margin.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...depends on if the officials decide to start calling the game correctly or if they keep up the nonsense that's gone on so far.
+reps

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
OKC
Lebron
101-98

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
1. OKC
2. Durant
3. 102-97

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Game 4 is coming up on Tuesday and I'm giving away a bottle of our new African Mango!

Rules are simple:

Also if you haven't had a chance to get a free sample pack from AI Sports go to SampleRequestJR and request your samples today!

OKC

Durant

106 - 94

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Tell me who is going to win: HEAT
Then tell me who will score the most points: Durant
Tell me the score of the game: 108-104
These are my predictions!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Tell me who is going to win: HEAT
Then tell me who will score the most points: Durant
Tell me the score of the game: 108-104
These are my predictions!
That would be a fun high scoring game!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think OKC wins this one. Lebron scores the most points score 90 to 85

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
1. Heat win
2. Lebron James with the most points
3. 97-93 score

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OKC will take it
Lebron scores the most
Final score: 94-87

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Every NBA game is like that nowa days man, every single game. Its horrible, but at least both teams get their share of bad calls to somewhat make it fair.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Miami will win
Westbrook Scores the most
Final Score 92-81

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Im a fan of Lebron, always been. Its been a amazing journey for Lebron James so far, let me run it down.

2003-2006 This guy has mad potential, a super athletic Magic Johnson / Oscar Robertson? We love this guy! So fun to watch!

2006-2008 This man is going to go down as one of the greatest players of all time, still very young, tends to lose focus at times. Man, this man is spectacular! Everyone still loves Lebron! Stop lookin' at my Lemonade!(from commercial) King James rules all.

2008-2010 Literally unstoppable, he fails to take control of his team like Jordan did, doesn't get in his teammates faces when they need to wake up, leads the NBA in 4th quarter points in 2010, people start to hate this man via expectations. The hate rate drastically rises, Lebron still fails to show leadership like Jordan/Kobe. His killer instinct is questionable. The so called "King" doesn't seem so royal eh? Whats next for Lebron?

Summer 10' This man is now the most hated Athlete, possibly in sports history. Lebron gives Cleveland his heart and sole for 7 years, he lives and breaths basketball, doesn't get into trouble like many other Famous Athletes, very good guy. "Takes his talents" To Miami. Cleveland obviously feels the pain. Non cleveland fans / non Lebron fans ride the bandwagon of hating on this man. They fail to understand what Lebron's decision was all about. They fail to understand what Lebron's goals in life is all about.

2010-2011 We know how great you are. Not 6....not 7....alright Prove it. During this season "King James" is gone, say hello to Prince James. The microscope is under you now, we know you have tons of clutch moments, gamewinners, MVP awards, led the league in fourth quarter points....but we will forget about that. All of a sudden Lebron starts to "choke" during the regular season, we will now call you LeChoke, don't care bout the past! Literally goes in beastmode during the playoffs, back to making clutch plays to will his team to the NBA finals. NBA Finals 2011, absolute lack luster effort, far beyond than choking, literally "passes up" the opportunity. Your a choke, you can't win a title, and your a showboat.

2011-2012 Okay...Lebron looks a little different? The look on his face seems a bit more focused. We know talent wise he is a stud. Haters continue to hate. Wins another MVP award. Absolutely stunning playoff performances, down 2-1 with Indiana, wake up Lebron, down 3-2 with Boston, another failure.....Oh no, this is a different Lebron James this year, the Return of King James?! His killer instinct is starting to show. The man is focused. Lebron, let the haters hate, keep doing your thing.

With any success story there will always be a dark period, you must adapt, overcome, and achieve.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Rules are simple:

1. Miami
2. Lebron
3. 93-91

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Miami to win. James with 31 pts. Final score 96-89!!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Heat will win 93-87
Durant will score the most points

Trust me, that WILL happen.... but not really

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Tick Tock, 2 hrs, 40 minutes til tip off!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Miami wins.
Durant scores the most.
Final score: 93-89

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thunder:
Westbrook
Score: 101-99

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
If OKC can win this Im only one to pick OKC and Westbrook and westbrook is on fire, too bad miami is gonna win.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
If OKC can win this Im only one to pick OKC and Westbrook and westbrook is on fire, too bad miami is gonna win.
I don't know, the momentum has shifted and there is still 7 minutes left.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Especially now James is on the sideline and hurt.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, my score won't hold up too high scoring but i'd like to see OKC win regardless of if I won or not I simply hate the heat.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
That game was frustrating not from the contest standpoint but being an OKC fan, they always seem to find a way to lose it within the last 3 minutes they just look ridicolously nervous and hesistant to do anything out there. They easily had that game but just blew easy chances and choked once again, hate to see the heat about to close out in game 5.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
That game was frustrating not from the contest standpoint but being an OKC fan, they always seem to find a way to lose it within the last 3 minutes they just look ridicolously nervous and hesistant to do anything out there. They easily had that game but just blew easy chances and choked once again, hate to see the heat about to close out in game 5.
Going to go off on a limb and assume you're not from southern FL.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I'll have to verify, but quick glance TheHardOne is the winner.
What a emotional game eh? Man that was a big three by LeBron! Story book shot!

Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DJBeanPole Company Promotions 101
Sports Talk 18
TipTopShape Sports Talk 0
Sports Talk 3
lifted Sports Talk 74