Do The Right Thing!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I had an experience this past week that I think will make for an interesting Promo Theme. Tell AI Sports Nutrition about a time in which you, or somebody you know, chose to do the right thing. If you'd rather not share a story, then post a picture of or mention something/somebody that inspires or drives you to be a better person. Winner(s) will be chosen by random number generator.

Rules:
Must be 18 or older.
Cannot have won an AI Sports Nutrition contest in the past 60 days.
Must reside in the US or PR.
Promo will run for at least a week. The first winner will be chosen next weekend, before Monday, June 25th.
If entries are still being submitted by next weekend, the promo will be extended for another week with another winner.
Winner(s) may choose from any capped AI Sports Nutrition products, Cycle Support, and our newest bulk product, if it's out by then. :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good stuff brother! Guys I have logged and used their products , amazing stuff! Get in on this NOW! Or else...oh yeah oO this is not a right thing to do right...ok...lets see...GET IN AND I WILL REP! no wait...thats bribing...hm...JUST GET THE FUG IN HERE AND APPLY! there aggressive encouragement ^.^ thats a good thing to do!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I turned a married woman down. She was hot :( that deserves some product yes?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about this? If you've logged or won in the past 60 days, you can still enter, BUT you must choose somebody from the thread to receive the product in your place should you win. :D

I turned a married woman down. She was hot
that deserves some product yes?
That definitely counts. Temptation is no joke!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drove away from a gas pump with my wallet on the roof of my car.. 80$, credit cards, license, the works, all inside. Realized it the next day when i went to buy lunch. Was miserable for the whole day... Then one day later, I get a phone call at my house from a total stranger telling me he found my wallet in the road, gathered up all the contents that were scattered about, and asking when and where I wanted to meet. EVERYTHING was inside. I wanted to kiss this Man. I offered him 20$ for his good deed and he said "just pay it forward"! Awesome stuff IMO

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I turned a married woman down. She was hot :( that deserves some product yes?
I've been having dreams that girls are hitting on me/Makkng moves but I always turn them down bc of my gf. Lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How about this? If you've logged or won in the past 60 days, you can still enter, BUT you must choose somebody from the thread to receive the product in your place should you win. :D
I am not competing :p But I can help suggest someone and drop in good word for mighty good deeds and people that really put some effort into this if it counts for something Nathan :p! I mean , its just my humble opinion ^^' and I am not a rep or anything...but if it counts for something :3 well I'll let you decide! hehe

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been having dreams that girls are hitting on me/Makkng moves but I always turn them down bc of my gf. Lol
That's awesome! It's great to hear something like that.

EDIT: LOL. I just realized that I quoted the wrong post from Ched...

I meant to quote this one:

I drove away from a gas pump with my wallet on the roof of my car.. 80$, credit cards, license, the works, all inside. Realized it the next day when i went to buy lunch. Was miserable for the whole day... Then one day later, I get a phone call at my house from a total stranger telling me he found my wallet in the road, gathered up all the contents that were scattered about, and asking when and where I wanted to meet. EVERYTHING was inside. I wanted to kiss this Man. I offered him 20$ for his good deed and he said "just pay it forward"! Awesome stuff IMO

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
In the bathrooms at Busch Gardens I saw an old man(Had to be no younger than 70) leave his watch and wallet on the bathroom sink and leave the bathroom. If it had been a younger person this probably would have been a bad deed but I quickly grabbed his stuff and gave it back to him. He offered me some cash but I told him to spend it on the kid he's with instead.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bachelor party started off at Busch Gardens. :twisted:

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
My bachelor party started off at Busch Gardens. :twisted:
Good place to start the day. There's a nice Gentlemen's Club like 15 minutes away from the park. My Buddies, girlfriend(sigh) and I met three of the girls who worked there in the pool at Best Western and got convinced to go there later that night.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome! It's great to hear something like that.

EDIT: LOL. I just realized that I quoted the wrong post from Ched...

I meant to quote this one:
Haha my gf would be happy to hear... Actually all shed be concerned with is why I'm having dreams about other women hitting on me.. U know how women think!

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
My step farther inspires me to do better he works hard n works two jobs and still finds time to help me my brother n sister if we need it.. If One of us need help or has a problem he will make time to aid us.. Pretty impressive. Were all in our 20s so he really dosnt have too. But still likes to help.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha my gf would be happy to hear... Actually all shed be concerned with is why I'm having dreams about other women hitting on me.. U know how women think!
I'm dead serious. Whenever I have dreams like that, I always wake up right when the "good stuff" is about happen, lol.

My step farther inspires me to do better he works hard n works two jobs and still finds time to help me my brother n sister if we need it.. If One of us need help or has a problem he will make time to aid us.. Pretty impressive. Were all in our 20s so he really dosnt have too. But still likes to help.
I feel really fortunate. My biological parents AND my step-father are like this, too. Very hard workers and very giving people. I'm always impressed and inspired when I meet people like this.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know Celorza did the right thing recently....
I'll post a condensed version of the story w/o specifics in a bit.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
oO Aaron?...and also, I can not participate since I already won an AI product in the past 60 days ^^'

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you can. Refer to Post# 4. :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes you can. Refer to Post# 4. :D
Refer to post number 7 :p! But yeah I might throw in an app later today and given the lucky strike that I win (doubt it xD) well I'll simply donate it to a way better act of good will like the ones that are appearing here :)!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:rasp:

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 parter, both happened in the same week and are relevant to each other:

I was driving back from running some errands downtown, and I saw a guy I knew who lived in my apartment complex walking back to the 'plex with some grocery bags. I offered him a ride - he was very pleased.

On the other side, I had a doctor's appt at 445. I had an opportunity to go at 5, but I figured I'd be able to make the 445 with plenty of time to spare. I ride a private shuttle provided by my apartment complex to get to and from work, and unfortunately it only comes once an hour during the summer. As I was leaving for work, an accident occurred, and I had to stay to rectify this guy's mistake. I ran for the shuttle but missed it by seconds. It was 4:13 and I was in somewhat of a panic. So ... long story short, I ended up busing and walking my way to my apartment complex, and now I was about 15 minutes out (walking time) from my apartment complex, and it was 435 going on 440. This dude who had seen me ride the same shuttle (we didnt know each other, though) stopped and told me to get in the car. He saved me from being late to my appt (which would have been cancelled had I been over 5 minutes late); I even told him "you basically saved me just now."

Don't know why this doesn't happen more often.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Karma!
That reminds me of a story involving my father.

He's a superintendent and one of his workers had a sick mother that was about to die in another country. The guy was also living paycheck to paycheck from helping his sick mother out. Apparently she was very close to death, but he had to choose between flying to see her before dying or making his mortgage. It turns out that he was so far behind that he could lose his house if he didn't make his payment. My dad decided to write the guy a check for $2K and told him to go see his mother.

That same day, my dad's boss called him into his office after having meetings about layoffs and budgets. My dad was certain that he was about to be laid off. His boss proceeded to tell him that payroll had underpaid him by $1900 on his yearly bonus and his next check would reflect the discrepancy. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Karma!
That reminds me of a story involving my father.

He's a superintendent and one of his workers had a sick mother that was about to die in another country. The guy was also living paycheck to paycheck from helping his sick mother out. Apparently she was very close to death, but he had to choose between flying to see her before dying or making his mortgage. It turns out that he was so far behind that he could lose his house if he didn't make his payment. My dad decided to write the guy a check for $2K and told him to go see his mother.

That same day, my dad's boss called him into his office after having meetings about layoffs budgets. My dad was certain that he was about to be laid off. His boss proceeded to tell him that payroll had underpaid him by $1900 on his yearly bonus and his next check would reflect the discrepancy. :D
Cool story!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok... So while patrolling the boards like I normally do I come across a thread about a certain person named Celorza. Having known Celorza for a little bit and knowing he is kind of eager an rambunctious I figured I'd take a peak. Upon reading it I found out he has some time/work constraints with him logging a product. Instead of keeping the product & not logging or doing a half azz log, he shipped the product back where it came from with his own money. A lot of times people say they will do this, but this is the first real case of me seeing it happen. I'll also be the first to tell you, I've seen many people log a product and never finish. Such a shame. Not this guy. Celorza is a stand up character in my book. Always doing the right thing when he's never knows who could be watching.... Ok maybe that's going too far.
Great job Celorza!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's cool that he did that. I definitely know how often loggers don't follow through.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I couod REALLYuse some ras keytones for an upcoming recomp in the fall!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Just did the right thing while working out.

I ended up doing legs today. While doing leg presses I accidentally ripped a*s and girls over on the treadmills could smell it. Well I heard them talking about it but my work out partner didn't. So while he was doing his set, I smiled at the girls and pointed at my friend. :scool:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My workout partner did that to me once. It's funny...but NOT COOL!!! :D

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
When I was a young man fresh out of high school I was leaveing the local grocery store to see a beast of a man man handling a tiny women. There were grown men and women around everyone was just looking. He was dragging her towards a car in the far corner of the lot, she was screaming for help no one moved. I was 6.2 145lbs he had a couple inches and hundred lbs on me. I knew I'd be of no help to her, then he slapped her damn near knocking her out. I wanted to help,but was terrified. When he hit her all I could think was about my three sisters and mother what if this were them would no one help. I ran screaming towards them he briefly stopped to look over his shoulder at me, I could tell by the look I wasn't a threat not even a concern. Turned his back and kept walking. I leapted on his back like a spider monkey trying to get some sort of choke hold. he easily ripped me off and slammed me on the ground one massive meat hook to the face and I was out cold. Woke up on my way to the hospital, broken orbital socket, missing front tooth, bruised ribs, and some how a broken pinkie finger. He was just released from prison and as I found out later she had gotten away and he said going kill her for cheating. My father told me in the hospital that he was never so proud of me in his life. That summer sucked and my eye is still twitchy to this day I'm 37 now. I've never considered my self to be brave, still don't but damn it some times you gotta do what's right, consequences be damned.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True! I know a lot of people probably read that and think that they would help. I know for a fact that most people don't react the way they think they will when something traumatic like that happens. Good for you, Bro, and sorry to hear about your eye.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
That same exact thing happened to me except some young punk jumped on my back trying to get in between me and my woman so I punched his a** out cold. Just kidding, that's a good show of bravery my man.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I get it. ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy made it a point to accuse me of the crime right as a fitness model walked by, lol. :lol:

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
My buddy made it a point to accuse me of the crime right as a fitness model walked by, lol. :lol:
I screwed myself over one time in High School. A bunch of friends and I got to a girls' indoor volleyball game early and were just messing around. One of them drops a nuclear bomb and for whatever reason I thought it was focking hilarious. I'm dying laughing as a group of like 15 girls walk to the row of bleachers one down from us and they all automatically assume it was me. So many dirty looks sent my way.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
On a little note on the a*s ripping...god don't you hate it when you can literally smell the egg white odor concentration on them because you are having...well too much protein and not digesting it properly? Dear lord...I damn near kill a hottie with a deep front-squat ripping one, she passed by as my loud ripping propelled me to the surface for my last rep...It was such a shame I put my hoodie on and and tightened the head cover so much I looked like kenny from south park...yet smelled like Cartman :'(!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
On a little note on the a*s ripping...god don't you hate it when you can literally smell the egg white odor concentration on them because you are having...well too much protein and not digesting it properly? Dear lord...I damn near kill a hottie with a deep front-squat ripping one, she passed by as my loud ripping propelled me to the surface for my last rep...It was such a shame I put my hoodie on and and tightened the head cover so much I looked like kenny from south park...yet smelled like Cartman :'(!!
I'd straight up end a gym session if that happened.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
That same exact thing happened to me except some young punk jumped on my back trying to get in between me and my woman so I punched his a** out cold. Just kidding, that's a good show of bravery my man.
That's freakin hilarious.
( eye twicthing nervously )
Lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^There's a guy that does the right thing on a daily basis. :D
Reps coming your way, bro.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
When I was a young man fresh out of high school I was leaveing the local grocery store to see a beast of a man man handling a tiny women. There were grown men and women around everyone was just looking. He was dragging her towards a car in the far corner of the lot, she was screaming for help no one moved. I was 6.2 145lbs he had a couple inches and hundred lbs on me. I knew I'd be of no help to her, then he slapped her damn near knocking her out. I wanted to help,but was terrified. When he hit her all I could think was about my three sisters and mother what if this were them would no one help. I ran screaming towards them he briefly stopped to look over his shoulder at me, I could tell by the look I wasn't a threat not even a concern. Turned his back and kept walking. I leapted on his back like a spider monkey trying to get some sort of choke hold. he easily ripped me off and slammed me on the ground one massive meat hook to the face and I was out cold. Woke up on my way to the hospital, broken orbital socket, missing front tooth, bruised ribs, and some how a broken pinkie finger. He was just released from prison and as I found out later she had gotten away and he said going kill her for cheating. My father told me in the hospital that he was never so proud of me in his life. That summer sucked and my eye is still twitchy to this day I'm 37 now. I've never considered my self to be brave, still don't but damn it some times you gotta do what's right, consequences be damned.
That sux.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
nice promo Nathan-do the right thing guys-your best =)
^^^There's a guy that does the right thing on a daily basis. :D
Reps coming your way, bro.
John? I wanna hear more about that then :3! Always good to know someone is a proper individual on a daily basis ^.^ few commendable people with those traits are lacking in the world as of late :p!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do the right thing? Well here is one...I don't know if I'm doing this right.

But once upon a time, a well known member of this board made a transaction with me. My money for some supplements. We were both in common understanding that the supplements I requested he did not have just yet. And that was cool with me so I waited! I gave him crap a few times as a joke, and then when it finally came in he shipped me what I had requested, along with probably over $60 worth of supplements added to it, and some PEZ candy!
I felt bad. So I returned the favor by sending him a bottle of the new Juggernaut. I won it, tried one scoop, didn't like the taste, and offered it up to him. BOOM!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you did it right. :hump:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have left my Inzer belt($90) and fat gripz($40) at the gym. Both times they were turned in. Moral of the story? I need to stop forgetting my ish haha. This happened at 2 different gyms.