IronMagLabs June Contest

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding Prohormones, Bodybuilding Supplements, 1-Andro, Superdrol, Dimethazine, Decadrol

Here we go again, pick a number between 1-750.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected by a random number generator & will be announced the first week of July. Post up why you got started in this game & what's the driving force behind what you do in the gym every day?. In light of a possible tie scenario, this will be the determining factor. US domestic entries only. You will have one calendar week to claim your prize.

Winner Will Recieve 1x Metha-Drol Extreme (Original Version)

-The Most Powerful Anabolic Stack Available
-Promotes Rapid Weight Gain
-Gain Serious Muscle Mass & Strength
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power

IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding Prohormones, Bodybuilding Supplements, 1-Andro, Superdrol, Dimethazine, Decadrol

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah !!!

# is 222

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

mnowak1228

Awards

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Started this to better myself and my health & to try an look better and perform better in everyday life. It's also a bit of a stress relief for me.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

My newborn. I want him to look back and be like Damn my dad was stacked Haha also for myself, stress, strength, man time, gettin blow jobs... U know

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

got started so I could keep up with my son when he gets a little older. Also looking good doesn't suck!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established

just to be better today than i was yesterday. one day at a time.

scw538

scw538

Awards

I have always loved this sport b/c you can do it by yourself.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Got started (again) because a buddy of mine is a pro MMA fighter and when we were sparring, I realized how much I had let myself go since school. I needed to get back! Today's drive is much the same but now I just want MORE!!!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was sick of being laughed at, at 6'4" and 165 lbs.

I'm in it to prepare for the zombie apocalypse!!!

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established

I was sick of people laughing at FL3X MAGNUM so I decided to help him prepare for the coming zombie apocalypse!!! :saw:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was sick of people laughing at FL3X MAGNUM so I decided to help him prepare for the coming zombie apocalypse!!! :saw:
Yeah buddy!!!

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Got started because my father used to tell me there was always someone out there bigger faster and stronger. Now I aim to be that guy

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I got started because i was tired of being every girls bestfriend and not the guy they wanted. My self confidence was also crappy, so i set on a path to change it and change it i did!

Now my driving factor is my want and need to constantly better myself.

nokkT

Awards

I got started because one day I just got sick of seeing how out of shape I was and the scale doesn't lie. I knew I needed to change it. I had hit my breaking point.

uvawahoowa

Awards

Here we go again, pick a number between 1-750.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected by a random number generator & will be announced the first week of July. Post up why you got started in this game & what's the driving force behind what you do in the gym every day?. In light of a possible tie scenario, this will be the determining factor. US domestic entries only. You will have one calendar week to claim your prize.

Winner Will Recieve 1x Metha-Drol Extreme (Original Version)

-The Most Powerful Anabolic Stack Available
-Promotes Rapid Weight Gain
-Gain Serious Muscle Mass & Strength
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power

421. Trying to get bigger and stronger everyday...and to someday win my pro card!

mh625

Awards

To let my kids know the importance of health and proper nutrition.

gabe6161

Awards
I got started cause i wanted to get fricken huge! What keeps me going is being able to see week by week and month by month as your body changes and all the hard work you put in you can see and use it in everyday life.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established

Reason: The three year old that has become the center of my universe. I want to make sure she has every opportunity that I have had and more.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

started (summer of 1995) b/c I was tired of being fat

jev871

jev871

Awards
I started lifting to distract me from a long term relationship that ended badly, after the first few months of gaining muscle I knew i would be in this game for life!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards

got started because I was always the skinny kid growing up. Been hitting it harder than ever the last 2 years because of my 2 year old daughter. I want her to know that her dad is one strong mother F#$ker and any boy's try to mess with her, and I will end them.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Ever since I was little, I grew up watching superhero movies and strong male figures. I have always looked up to that. Then when I was on my teens, I joined the gym with the goal to get big and strong. It took me a while to learn the ways and to get disciplined, but then it simply became a way of life. The rush and the confidence you get after a good workout is addictive. It is a good way to release stress and any other forms of tensions from a normal day of work or from a daily routine. I feel good in my body. I want to take care of it more. I want to stay healthy and strong.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

I started when I was a freshman in high school because I hated being small, now I'm 2x the size I was when I started, and im still tired of being small. LOL

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards

Reason - Was way too skinny, lacked a regular hobby. Had a friend show me the ropes. I'm addicted to the routine, from making a pre-workout then blasting some music, feeling the rush and the pump, then going home to some protein

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
#115-My first born Bday, this year.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
318 and the drive to be a fitness model and make a career out of it

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

I saw my future in my dad. 400 some pounds,crushed disk because of the weight plus pinched nerves. The blood vessels in his legs bust all the time,he can barely move. I got into it to fight my genetics and for my dad. Hes now down to 300lbs and can finally walk 5 miles. Which adds to my motivation and his life expectancy.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

Started lifting with my pops when I was younger. It's just fun advancing day by day, seeing what I can create from a block of marble.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established

I started this journey because I hated being fat, I didn't want to die before 50 of a heart attack like my grandfather, and because it's really hard to tell patients to "drop the $#@*!!! twinkie!" if I'm also cruising right for type II Diabeetus.

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards

Started to get as wide as I am tall. Continued so I could prove the doctors wrong! They said not to lift more than 35 pounds ever again... Right...

sebaco2011

Awards
575, I love challenging myself everyday and to me this is a hobby that I consider a sport/art when bulking I look at it as the outline and when cutting I look at it as the final process of tuning and getting all the details in .

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Winner will be announced tomorrow, good luck & have a solid 4th of July!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
crosses fingers!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

got started because I was always the skinny kid growing up. Been hitting it harder than ever the last 2 years because of my 2 year old daughter. I want her to know that her dad is one strong mother F#$ker and any boy's try to mess with her, and I will end them.
Congratulations, here is your IronMagLabs June winner!!!!!!! PM me with your mailing info & be sure to give us some feedback on this product!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats to tilldeath

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Thanks a ton!! I honestly am shocked by this, will be running this as my winter bulk cycle and will have a detailed log to go along with it.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton!! I honestly am shocked by this, will be running this as my winter bulk cycle and will have a detailed log to go along with it.
I'll be following you. Congrats !

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations, here is your IronMagLabs June winner!!!!!!! PM me with your mailing info & be sure to give us some feedback on this product!!!
Dammit i was off by one "1"