Prohormone Illustration/InfoGraphic Contest

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Advanced Muscle Science is looking for an info graphic or illustration that shows how our Rapid Dissolve Tablets work. The design should be simple, yet creative but not a lot of words. We want you to show the process from front to end. Starting with the tablet in the mouth, to the end where it exerts it's "explosive anabolic effect".

Our Rapid Dissolve effervescent (RDe) pro hormones dissolve quickly in the mouth to avoid first pass metabolism in the liver. From there they enter the bloodstream and reach skeletal muscle where they trigger their explosive anabolic effect.

What does the winner get?

1 Case of 1-Androsterone RDe tablets (1 case = 12 bottles)*

*We reserve the right to give you more for a great job.

Rules: There are none, just finish your illustration/design and post it here or on our Facebook page. Once we get a decent amount of entries, or a great entry, we will call the contest.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What does the winner get?

1 Case of 1-Androsterone RDe tablets (1 case = 12 bottles)*

*We reserve the right to give you more for a great job.

Guys god damn , this is probably the most generous offer I've seen so far , so if we have any Renegade Nerds or Flash Ex-Geeks (See term renegade nerd: Similar to the "Used-to-be-fat-kid" , but this one was merely just bullied a lot or did not get laid enough and turned to bodybuilding for answers) GET IN ON THIS!! And it would be freaking awesome to have something like that for many of the people who don't understand how this tablets work!

AMS Stepping it up with their rewards and contests this time! Respect for this guys!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I wish I had time for this, but I might have to make room in my schedule. We will see.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
May have to get my geek on for a little while for this...I'm one of those "renegade nerds"..LOL

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
May have to get my geek on for a little while for this...I'm one of those "renegade nerds"..LOL
xD I knew we had some of those here!! Respect bro ;p!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Very nice incentive here! In to see entries!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited to see what awesome designs people come up with

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In before Punja.

:lol:

Nice & generous promo Royd!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice contest and what a prize for the winner.
I will kindly take a bottle off the winners hands for future notice!
Good luck guys cant wait to see the creativity on this.

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed....great op for someone!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the closet nerds! Lol Cool promo guys.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Power Point Fail Lmao

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
AMS.jpg

I used photoshop professional edition

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Lmao I love how even his hair went from all long to the typical bro spike

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
wish I had artistic talent this is an epic promotion! In to see the win.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
*** Work in Progress ***

Thought it would be good to check if it's close to what you want or if you want more science in there etc. Feedback welcome, just need to take a break to finish up other work :)

Screen shot 2012-06-08 at 15.47.02.png

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is shaping up nicely! Props guys

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Clearly I have a distinct advantage over these guys since they seem to be using paint and I have photoshop professional edition so I will do the honorable thing and drop out of the contest.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Clearly I have a distinct advantage over these guys since they seem to be using paint and I have photoshop professional edition so I will do the honorable thing and drop out of the contest.
That's mighty white of you...LOL

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Cleaned up and almost done. If my science is BS, let me know :). There's a few areas that need clarification. Feedback welcome, think I'm done for the night :D

Screen shot 2012-06-08 at 22.41.56.png

mnowak1228

Awards

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Will be off the grid for a couple of days, thought I best finish this up. Will probably make some tweaks but 90-95% there I think and happy to take any feedback to adjust if I'm lucky enough to be picked. Looking forward to seeing some more entries :). Awesome promo guys!!

A separate logo would be great, did my best to extract one from your site :)

AMS Info.png

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad I don't know how to do the art work, nice opportunity for someone with computer capabilities.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Will be off the grid for a couple of days, thought I best finish this up. Will probably make some tweaks but 90-95% there I think and happy to take any feedback to adjust if I'm lucky enough to be picked. Looking forward to seeing some more entries :). Awesome promo guys!!

A separate logo would be great, did my best to extract one from your site :)

View attachment 59231
Very nice! I'll by making mine soon I hope.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Question, a friend of mine is asking if he can pitch in? He says he can do a Flash animation of how it works , he has a good idea and all , but he isn't part of this forum. Can he still pitch it? I can upload it for him and he wins he was wondering if you would just give him some of the non-hormonal stuff haha (he is 19 but trains like a beast) like the joint stuff , nocturnabol , body mortar and the pre...(mostly he wants to know if he can trade the box of 1-ad for a box of BCAA's hahaha)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Question, a friend of mine is asking if he can pitch in? He says he can do a Flash animation of how it works , he has a good idea and all , but he isn't part of this forum. Can he still pitch it? I can upload it for him and he wins he was wondering if you would just give him some of the non-hormonal stuff haha (he is 19 but trains like a beast) like the joint stuff , nocturnabol , body mortar and the pre...(mostly he wants to know if he can trade the box of 1-ad for a box of BCAA's hahaha)
Haa that's alot of BCAA's ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Haa that's alot of BCAA's ;)
Lol he promised me some of them haha , since I told him about this , he is a Renegade Nerd , he is actually quite good at this stuff and pretty pissed off he didn't start bbing before because he was such a geek and WoW maniac xD his life "has improved so much"-he says , since he switched his membership payments from WoW to the gym haha

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes definitely.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Trying out a program I've never used to work on this.. It may not end well, I'm already threatening the program cause it doesn't cooperate with me.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Alright, the first phase of my first draft is complete for the time being. There is still a long way to go, but I'm taking a break to eat dinner and watch a movie. Here's what I have so far:

amsprojectwithtext-resized.jpg