PES and Synthetic Supplements Giveaway

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Gotta like that nice promo, you gues better jump in on this since its a flash giveaway

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed, this is a giveaway- not a logging opportunity.

You get the prizes for free with zero obligation to log or review them. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
always like free stuff with no logs required. so how do we enter?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The instructions are on the Facebook pages. Very easy to enter, just share the competition post and tell us why you want it- that's it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i entered in the ABE contest also but dont know how to comment on the link. i shared it and it shows on my wall but dont know how to comment under it. gay freakin timeline crap

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your comment goes on the post on our page- it should work if you do it like that. :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
done and done, already love the agmatine and would love to check out the Methyl Synephrine

mnowak1228

Awards
Done on ALL counts except Anabeta. I won the last time!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed, this is a giveaway- not a logging opportunity.

You get the prizes for free with zero obligation to log or review them. :)
Awesome. :thumbsup:

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Me not having facebook = winner!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I so have to get a FB still :(
Lol i know right. The only reason I would get one is for product update and promos such as this one.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great opportunity

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i mean the box under all the comments doesnt show up for me. idk why. i always use FB on my phone so this whole timeline crap is new to me. i cant comment under the link.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Me too buddy XD EFFING FB

Don't do it. It will consume your soul!!!

Get on this one guys good opportunity to try some products from an industry leader!!!
Lol my girl and friends are always bugging me to get one for years now. I shall remain strong.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump for free product with no obligations to log!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning from AZ bump betches

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I cant believe more people did not jump on this opportunity... bump

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I check the PES FB, or is it over?
We do these regularly. :)

I am often the one posting so send me a bribe and I will hook you up. I like wrestling singlets.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
any word on winners?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We do these regularly. :)

I am often the one posting so send me a bribe and I will hook you up. I like wrestling singlets.
Ur fuggin cheeky mate! LOL

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The one ending on the 30th is for the stack logging opportunity. This thread was for Facebook giveaways, no logging needed.

Different chances to get free stuff! :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i saw on fb i won. how do i claim my prize?!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
FB I guess I'm out , but I know I'm the biggest promoter of PES and Anabeta when it started to get real for sure! But maybe a miracle could happen;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FB I guess I'm out , but I know I'm the biggest promoter of PES and Anabeta when it started to get real for sure! But maybe a miracle could happen;)
The Facebook post he is referring to lists the winners for the promo we ran on here.

It was not a Facebook promotion. Three guys on here won a stack of their choice to log.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Sounds like a winner to me. Seems like i slept right thru it. O'well. Still have one bottle if AB and erase pro on the shelf begging to

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Sounds like a winner to me. Seems like i slept right thru it. O'well. Still have one bottle if AB and erase pro on the shelf begging to come up and produce some more lean muscle.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I got flamed hard by the PES facebook rep lol. Told another FB user that "Canadians never get to do logs." If you are Canadian this sounds about right no? He shouldn't go so hard on supporters.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I got flamed hard by the PES facebook rep lol. Told another FB user that "Canadians never get to do logs." If you are Canadian this sounds about right no? He shouldn't go so hard on supporters.
It was me who wrote that! It wasn't intended to be a flame at all. I was genuinely curious why you think Canadians are less likely to get picked. I do all of the selections and I never look at someone's location so I know they get the same chance as everyone else.

We are always fair and pick people globally. That is why you see everyone who enters on the random generator, not just people from mainland USA. :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was me who wrote that! It wasn't intended to be a flame at all. I was genuinely curious why you think Canadians are less likely to get picked. I do all of the selections and I never look at someone's location so I know they get the same chance as everyone else.

We are always fair and pick people globally. That is why you see everyone who enters on the random generator, not just people from mainland USA. :)
Bwahahaaaa!!!! You're on a roll Ben!!! Lmao!!!!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gotcha, lol. Yeah I only meant it as a generality, in 90% of all supp log opps "Must be U.S. Resident" is a stipulation. You guys kinda have a leg up with a Canadian Rep.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that is why I was confused. A lot of companies stipulate USA only but we have never done that.

As a UK resident it is really annoying when companies won't send stuff to you. I even offered to pay one company the postage and they still said no because "it takes more admin time" lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, that is why I was confused. A lot of companies stipulate USA only but we have never done that.

As a UK resident it is really annoying when companies won't send stuff to you. I even offered to pay one company the postage and they still said no because "it takes more admin time" lol
;).

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've seen this too, a guy on another site from Canada was trying to get in on a log opp, and he offered to pay shipping. The rep was just like "Sorry, no Canadians. We just can't do that." I assume that decision goes on way above the reps though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen this too, a guy on another site from Canada was trying to get in on a log opp, and he offered to pay shipping. The rep was just like "Sorry, no Canadians. We just can't do that." I assume that decision goes on way above the reps though.
Ask Aaron lol.

In terms of shipping we have sent to some very weird places. I sent something to Czechoslavakia earlier so I don't think Canada would be an issue.

If it was a problem BPJohn would have been working for free for the last few months lol. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ask Aaron lol.

In terms of shipping we have sent to some very weird places. I sent something to Czechoslavakia earlier so I don't think Canada would be an issue.

If it was a problem BPJohn would have been working for free for the last few months lol. :)
Cute. ;)

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask Aaron lol.

LOL nice.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ask Aaron lol.

I thought this was a volunteer position....what the hell Ben.....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, this is awkward...