USPlabs Test Powderô Giveaway // Try it BEFORE you can buy it!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

USPlabs Test Powderô Giveaway // Try it BEFORE you can buy it!!

Page 4 of 19 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Name:  muhammad-ali.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  28.7 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  2. Senior Member
    farmtireguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,269
    Rep Power
    122716

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alpha to lead the pack by example with the ability to put your own ego in check. To be able to stand when need arises and bow out when needed.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  3. Advanced Member
    ICJLM's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    126911

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    For those who have played the game... You understand

    Name:  Kratos_1.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  518.3 KB
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Rep Power
    5966605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    For those who have played the game... You understand

    Name:  Kratos_1.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  518.3 KB
    Indeed I do!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    74444

    Reputation Reputation

    Alpha

    Everyone is against you

    But you allow them to do as they please

    Everyone shows nothing but hate towards you

    Yet your mindset maintains a positive outlook, and you respect the negativity

    When everyone tries to bring you down through judgement

    You know only one person can Judge you

    The doubtful and the Broken Spirits will never go away, but you understand that

    You embrace every piece of negativity, judgements, and positive parcels thrown at you

    Time goes by and your mind is built as strong as a 100 year old Monk

    That when its Time for battle

    You realize you have only done one action to achieve this mentality, this POWER.

    One serving of TestPowd3r was taken 60 minutes before you had this Alpha mentality

    60 mins ago....you realize...

    Nobody is against you, there is no hate towards you, and nobody is judging you

    That feeling of being a lone warrior, a savior, a mentally built Alpha Beast

    Is a reality

    You thought you were primed and ready for battle, you through you were powerfull, you thought your "swag" was so chingon

    Were you really Elite? Physique wise you thought you were pretty jacked and yoked up

    Your ready to recreate yourself mentally and physically

    In this modern world, you need to pump yourself up to overcome the compounds thrown at you

    Will you become what most would consider a super human?

    What most would call a super human is the definition of a real Alpha Male

    Being Alpha ensures your the leader of the pack, the elephant in the room, and most of all....

    You live life on your terms, you achieve the mindset that 90 percent of humans don't possess

    The Alpha Mindset is literally a Power.

    But remember, "With great power comes great responsibility".

    This is Alpha.

    TestPowd3r
    USP Labs

    (Im very bored right now, I recently got "screwed" over by some of my childhood friends so ive been on a Poem writing rampage lately lol, hope you guys like it. ) (first half was more so speaking my mind, the rest was more so directed towards this promo, couldn't resist to make a poem for this )
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  6. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,880
    Rep Power
    3744475

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    Alpha

    Everyone is against you

    But you allow them to do as they please

    Everyone shows nothing but hate towards you

    Yet your mindset maintains a positive outlook, and you respect the negativity

    When everyone tries to bring you down through judgement

    You know only one person can Judge you

    The doubtful and the Broken Spirits will never go away, but you understand that

    You embrace every piece of negativity, judgements, and positive parcels thrown at you

    Time goes by and your mind is built as strong as a 100 year old Monk

    That when its Time for battle

    You realize you have only done one action to achieve this mentality, this POWER.

    One serving of TestPowd3r was taken 60 minutes before you had this Alpha mentality

    60 mins ago....you realize...

    Nobody is against you, there is no hate towards you, and nobody is judging you

    That feeling of being a lone warrior, a savior, a mentally built Alpha Beast

    Is a reality

    You thought you were primed and ready for battle, you through you were powerfull, you thought your "swag" was so chingon

    Were you really Elite? Physique wise you thought you were pretty jacked and yoked up

    Your ready to recreate yourself mentally and physically

    In this modern world, you need to pump yourself up to overcome the compounds thrown at you

    Will you become what most would consider a super human?

    What most would call a super human is the definition of a real Alpha Male

    Being Alpha ensures your the leader of the pack, the elephant in the room, and most of all....

    You live life on your terms, you achieve the mindset that 90 percent of humans don't possess

    The Alpha Mindset is literally a Power.

    But remember, "With great power comes great responsibility".

    This is Alpha.

    TestPowd3r
    USP Labs

    (Im very bored right now, I recently got "screwed" over by some of my childhood friends so ive been on a Poem writing rampage lately lol, hope you guys like it. ) (first half was more so speaking my mind, the rest was more so directed towards this promo, couldn't resist to make a poem for this )
    Kiss a$$ ; )
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  7. Advanced Member
    Axillist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    705
    Rep Power
    37205

    Reputation

    Being Alpha is sticking to your guns regardless of the circumstances. No matter the opposition, you stand strong and face adversity. John Wayne put it quite well himself! "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.”

    Being Alpha is a relentless assault against your own weakness! "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price." - Sun Tzu
    Only through hard work can you reach your potential. "Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
  8. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    Being Alpha is a relentless assault against your own weakness! "Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price." - Sun Tzu
    Only through hard work can you reach your potential. "Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
    that's tight....
  9. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    74444

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Kiss a$$ ; )
    .
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  10. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    282825

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    leader
  11. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    282825

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    role model,will draw others to him even,people he doesn't know.
  12. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Advanced Member
    Legacyfighter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    975
    Rep Power
    17496

    Reputation

    Dr. David/Bruce Banner (the hulk)

    Knowing that at anytime you can transform and destroy anything in your path including, but not limited to very heavy objects... ie. Weights. The only fear you have is for others. Feeling that you must protect those around you, and knowing that its not a problem.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  14. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1746

    Reputation

    Being alpha is when you can walk into a room and every guy around you knows he is inferior to you, it's a presence that that draws people in. women want to date you and men want to be you.
    Getting back into the swing of things
  15. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    282825

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    my friend,seeking the same greatness that many of us strive to achieve
  16. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Let's have some more alpha tales.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  17. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,711
    Rep Power
    5696930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    A man knowing that he may not be the biggest, the strongest, the fastest or the most skilled but when it comes down to doing what's right or needed, he does it. There may be fear in his heart or pain in his flesh but he stands firm. It is just like the old saying goes, "It aint the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of fight in the dog!" A lot of guys relate "Alpha" to size of the man but the little shepherd boy with only a pebble and a sling stood up to a giant and won!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  18. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The Alpha Male is the one who is not afraid to be himself in a world that is trying to get you to be like everyone else. He is willing to stand out from the crowd.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  19. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,353
    Rep Power
    1574433

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    To me, being THE Alpha is being someone with 100% self confidence, as well as the means to back up anything you do or wish to do. Alpha is the ultimate mind and muscle connection. Knowing and believing you are capable of whatever goal you wish to achieve. Lastly, being the alpha requires great poise, sense, and character. Any D bag can walk around the gym slamming weights, drawing unnecessary attention to himself, or go out and start bar fights and use his power and abilities to destroy and cause unrest. However, the truth alpha is the strong silent one, who would rather show than tell, walk the walk, and be able to control his great abilities! That is the complete alpha package.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  20. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Being Alpha is the guy that when he walks into the room he demands attention. Not by words or the like but people just KNOW.

    In a group people face him or look to him for the next move. He automaticaly gets respect because hes looked up upon as the guy in charge.

    Some people are followers while others are leaders, the Alpha Male is that leader.

    Ill update this post later with a youtube video as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,880
    Rep Power
    3744475

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Being Alpha is the guy that when he walks into the room he demands attention. Not by words or the like but people just KNOW.

    In a group people face him or look to him for the next move. He automaticaly gets respect because hes looked up upon as the guy in charge.

    Some people are followers while others are leaders, the Alpha Male is that leader.

    Ill update this post later with a youtube video as well.
    Command presence, good one!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  22. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alpha....To be able to set oneself apart, above, everyone or anything one comes in contact with. Being able to defeat ones inner weaknesses and build a better YOU with every obstacle that is overcome. Holding true to what one
    Believes in and never giving in to the popular belief or Status quo. Being a king of kings but still possessing humility.
  23. Advanced Member
    djremix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    " The (male) leader of a pack, usually earned his place through instilling fear in others. The pack is usually smarter than the alpha male, but is more afraid to have him as an enemy than a friend, and still gets his way with al the women of the pack"
  24. Advanced Member
    ICJLM's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    126911

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I tried my best to come up with an original quote, and this is the best I've got: "A true alpha male demands the respect of no one, yet gets the respect of everyone."

    To clarify, I am trying to say that someone who is truly alpha does not live his life demanding that others recognize his leadership and abilities. Rather, his admirable qualities make him undeniably worthy of such respect. He carries himself humbly and without arrogance, for nothing is to be gained from intentionally displaying his superiority. He does not place himself in a higher regard and treats everyone with the respect they deserve. To display his dominance would be unnecessary anyhow, because the charisma inherent in him makes it immediately clear to all others around him. With the respect he receives also comes fear. He is feared because, despite being gentle and modest, he will harshly assert his dominance when necessary. His judgement is impeccable, so he never does so without reason... When he does assert his dominance though, things can get ugly!
    As the word 'dominance' suggests, the alpha male truly is DOMINANT
  25. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124005

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I hope I'm at least half as Alpha as this guy is at his age.
    Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  5.6 KB
    PES R&D
  26. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,353
    Rep Power
    1574433

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    I hope I'm at least half as Alpha as this guy is at his age.
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59 282"/>


    I hope test powder makes me at least 250% more alpha than this guy lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  27. New Member
    anthon88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    People always look to the alpha male. They follow him without question because they know a truly alpha male has their best interest in heart. Being alpha is not about wanting to control others or assert your beliefs on to them, it is done because it has to be done. People need a strong, confident leader who stands up for himself and the poeple he loves. An alpha male stands solidly by his viewpoints but always listens to others when they talk, even if he disagrees with what they are saying. A truly alpha male knows that many times he may be wrong and when this occurs and he realizes it, he admits it and apologizes. An alpha male is not fearless but he does not let fear stop him. He may be afraid at certain times in his life but he will push through and do what needs to be done. Being alpha is about having all these great things such as strength, confidence, the ability to lead, compassion, courage, and heart and applying them to everyday life in order to unselfishly help people.
  28. Advanced Member
    ICJLM's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    126911

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    People always look to the alpha male. They follow him without question because they know a truly alpha male has their best interest in heart. Being alpha is not about wanting to control others or assert your beliefs on to them, it is done because it has to be done. People need a strong, confident leader who stands up for himself and the poeple he loves. An alpha male stands solidly by his viewpoints but always listens to others when they talk, even if he disagrees with what they are saying. A truly alpha male knows that many times he may be wrong and when this occurs and he realizes it, he admits it and apologizes. An alpha male is not fearless but he does not let fear stop him. He may be afraid at certain times in his life but he will push through and do what needs to be done. Being alpha is about having all these great things such as strength, confidence, the ability to lead, compassion, courage, and heart and applying them to everyday life in order to unselfishly help people.
    i like this.....
  29. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Rep Power
    5966605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    I hope I'm at least half as Alpha as this guy is at his age.
    Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  5.6 KB
    Better hit up the AAS section
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,597
    Rep Power
    2410150

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Better hit up the AAS section
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    I hope I'm at least half as Alpha as this guy is at his age.
    Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  5.6 KB
    Or these guys:

    Name:  crazyguy.gif
Views: 66
Size:  19.1 KB
    Name:  crazyguy2.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  13.5 KB
  32. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    We'll call this week winners week...

    Picking winners all week...
  33. Senior Member
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    447998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    We'll call this week winners week...

    Picking winners all week...
    3pic!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  34. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm Alpha! I think we all are. Get us all in one gym... Could get crazy.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Senior Member
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    447998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm Alpha! I think we all are. Get us all in one gym... Could get crazy.
    All of us in one gym? The $h!t would hit the fan...LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  36. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Better name is Alpha week...winners are chosen and beasts are created...
  37. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,353
    Rep Power
    1574433

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    All of us in one gym? The $h!t would hit the fan...LOL
    That would be the last thing anyone would want lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  38. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    Better name is Alpha week...winners are chosen and beasts are created...
    100% guaranteed!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    We are all like Fam but **** lol no bueno all together Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Senior Member
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    447998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Better name is Alpha week...winners are chosen and beasts are created...
    Now that is awesome.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?
    By rockhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:28 PM
  2. Bulk powder / USPLabs Stack ??
    By Warriorz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:30 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 11:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in