USPlabs Test Powder™ Giveaway // Try it BEFORE you can buy it!!

Page 3 of 30 First 12345 ... Last

  1. You know the Alpha when he walks into the room. Regardless of his stature, he stands head and shoulders over all others. The ultimate Alpha is who we all strive to be ... yet never achieve. Alpha is a term that is constantly redefining itself. With every extra pound we push in the gym, every person we cross paths with, every barrier we break through, the Alpha bar is set a little higher.


  2. My Alpha attidude/mentality is best described through the majesty of song-

    :blindfold:
    •   
       


  3. Somebody want to do me a huge favor and post mine? It had some awesome pics and videos but my post count will not allow it. I will give you all of the measly reps have
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Boom! Alf-pha! Game over...again.

    Attachment 58976
    lol I love Alf (even though he ate cats).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Being the alpha means being in control of and knowing yourself. It's being able to check your ego at the door and having enough confidence that the presence or judgment of others doesn't influence you. There are plenty of guys out there that are alphas; heck, most of the guys in the gym are, at least to some extent. However, the big difference here is that one little word -- the alpha. That one word creates an entirely different definition. It separates one from many and sets him apart. With that comes a strong mental component. All alphas have the drive and the aggression; the strength and the confidence. The alpha operates on a higher level; an intellectual level that allows him not only exhibit the aforementioned traits, but a sense of calm and collection that makes other alphas uncomfortable because they can't understand it. He has something they can't define and that doesn't exist in their life, so they judge it; they belittle it. The alpha operates with all of the same aggression, passion, drive and strength; but he doesn't have to show it off. He knows it's there; that he possesses it. He can do all of the same things without drawing the attention that others want. His calling is a higher calling; a truer calling. That is how I define the alpha.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Being the alpha means being in control of and knowing yourself. It's being able to check your ego at the door and having enough confidence that the presence or judgment of others doesn't influence you. There are plenty of guys out there that are alphas; heck, most of the guys in the gym are, at least to some extent. However, the big difference here is that one little word -- the alpha. That one word creates an entirely different definition. It separates one from many and sets him apart. With that comes a strong mental component. All alphas have the drive and the aggression; the strength and the confidence. The alpha operates on a higher level; an intellectual level that allows him not only exhibit the aforementioned traits, but a sense of calm and collection that makes other alphas uncomfortable because they can't understand it. He has something they can't define and that doesn't exist in their life, so they judge it; they belittle it. The alpha operates with all of the same aggression, passion, drive and strength; but he doesn't have to show it off. He knows it's there; that he possesses it. He can do all of the same things without drawing the attention that others want. His calling is a higher calling; a truer calling. That is how I define the alpha.
    Nice essay, I totally agree!

  7. The alpha is the person who is willing, and capable, of doing what others are afraid to do. He doesn't look for gratification and does not expect compensation foe the work he has already done. Its not because he's the biggest, or strongest, but because he will do what the other's will not. He's willing to risk his life so that others may live theirs to the fullest. He stays up all night watching over everyone he is in charge of so that they may be rested. His legacy stems from 100's of years of selfless service and men laying down their lives so that others may come along to fill those shoes. My father was an alpha, he served as a part of the 5th special forces group in Vietnam. Now I try to fill those shoes as a member of the 82nd airborne division as an infantryman.



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120606_095836.png
Views: 2907
Size:  342.4 KB

    This is alpha.

  8. To me being alpha male is having the will to never give up and knowing that many look up to you. Being a provider and an encourager to others and respected by many. An alpha doesn’t let jealousy or envy bothers them but lets it fuel him to be better then everybody around them. An Alpha male is a loyal husband, a great father and a teacher of influence.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    When I hear alpha, I think of adderall...of the nights during which alpha-methylPEA was consumed in order to stay up long enough to memorize the various effects of the alpha 1 and alpha 2 adrenoreceptors in the body. I'd arrive at my exam the next day looking like alphalpha, hair astrewn and clothing dirty. After getting an alpha on my exam (did I mention this was taking place in greece?), I'd go out that night feeling alpha as fawk.

    So yeah...alpha, to me, means college life.

    This wins on nostalgia points!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    This wins on nostalgia points!
    This was probably one of Coop's only posts where he wasn't drunk. Heck, maybe he was and he's just finally getting better at being able to hide it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  11. When you actually believe that your sh!t doesn't stink!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. when i hear alpha. it's the mentality you need to have when your competing, you step on the mat with disdain towards your opponent. You have 7 minutes to prove it, play with him like a rag doll, control him like a puppet. and when i choose, i submit, usually with a choke.


  13. In addition to Test Powder, Winners will also recieve a T-shirt, Compound 20, and PRIME...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Winners will also recieve a T-shirt, Compound 20, and PRIME...
    Wha Wha WHATTTTTT!
    PES R&D

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Wha Wha WHATTTTTT!
    If this thread gets Real Crazy, I may get more generous.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    In addition to Test Powder, Winners will also recieve a T-shirt, Compound 20, and PRIME...
    Levels of epicness just got raised
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  17. DRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINA GE!!!

    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s_hFTR6qyEo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Being the alpha means being in control of and knowing yourself. It's being able to check your ego at the door and having enough confidence that the presence or judgment of others doesn't influence you. There are plenty of guys out there that are alphas; heck, most of the guys in the gym are, at least to some extent. However, the big difference here is that one little word -- the alpha. That one word creates an entirely different definition. It separates one from many and sets him apart. With that comes a strong mental component. All alphas have the drive and the aggression; the strength and the confidence. The alpha operates on a higher level; an intellectual level that allows him not only exhibit the aforementioned traits, but a sense of calm and collection that makes other alphas uncomfortable because they can't understand it. He has something they can't define and that doesn't exist in their life, so they judge it; they belittle it. The alpha operates with all of the same aggression, passion, drive and strength; but he doesn't have to show it off. He knows it's there; that he possesses it. He can do all of the same things without drawing the attention that others want. His calling is a higher calling; a truer calling. That is how I define the alpha.
    Well put MWB!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    In addition to Test Powder, Winners will also recieve a T-shirt, Compound 20, and PRIME...
    Oh hell yeah!



    USPLabs is alpha.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    If this thread gets Real Crazy, I may get more generous.
    Is this the point, as an employee, that I need to step in... ? You're insane!

  21. I'm sticking around to see shizz get real!!!!

  22. Boom! Part III - Alpha Rising

    Name:  SkinnyNerd1.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  129.5 KB

  23. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    In addition to Test Powder, Winners will also recieve a T-shirt, Compound 20, and PRIME...
    OMFG!!! Get in on this people! I wish I had a US address!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Is this the point, as an employee, that I need to step in... ? You're insane!
    LOL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?
    By rockhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 06:28 PM
  2. Bulk powder / USPLabs Stack ??
    By Warriorz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 06:30 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Log in
Log in