USPlabs Test Powder™ Giveaway // Try it BEFORE you can buy it!!

Page 3 of 25 First 12345 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    This wins on nostalgia points!
    This was probably one of Coop's only posts where he wasn't drunk. Heck, maybe he was and he's just finally getting better at being able to hide it.

2. When you actually believe that your sh!t doesn't stink!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. when i hear alpha. it's the mentality you need to have when your competing, you step on the mat with disdain towards your opponent. You have 7 minutes to prove it, play with him like a rag doll, control him like a puppet. and when i choose, i submit, usually with a choke.

4. In addition to Test Powder, Winners will also recieve a T-shirt, Compound 20, and PRIME...

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Winners will also recieve a T-shirt, Compound 20, and PRIME...
    Wha Wha WHATTTTTT!
    PES R&D
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Wha Wha WHATTTTTT!
    If this thread gets Real Crazy, I may get more generous.

7. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    In addition to Test Powder, Winners will also recieve a T-shirt, Compound 20, and PRIME...
    Levels of epicness just got raised
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

8. DRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINA GE!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s_hFTR6qyEo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Being the alpha means being in control of and knowing yourself. It's being able to check your ego at the door and having enough confidence that the presence or judgment of others doesn't influence you. There are plenty of guys out there that are alphas; heck, most of the guys in the gym are, at least to some extent. However, the big difference here is that one little word -- the alpha. That one word creates an entirely different definition. It separates one from many and sets him apart. With that comes a strong mental component. All alphas have the drive and the aggression; the strength and the confidence. The alpha operates on a higher level; an intellectual level that allows him not only exhibit the aforementioned traits, but a sense of calm and collection that makes other alphas uncomfortable because they can't understand it. He has something they can't define and that doesn't exist in their life, so they judge it; they belittle it. The alpha operates with all of the same aggression, passion, drive and strength; but he doesn't have to show it off. He knows it's there; that he possesses it. He can do all of the same things without drawing the attention that others want. His calling is a higher calling; a truer calling. That is how I define the alpha.
    Well put MWB!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

10. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    In addition to Test Powder, Winners will also recieve a T-shirt, Compound 20, and PRIME...
    Oh hell yeah!

USPLabs is alpha.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    If this thread gets Real Crazy, I may get more generous.
    Is this the point, as an employee, that I need to step in... ? You're insane!

12. I'm sticking around to see shizz get real!!!!

13. Boom! Part III - Alpha Rising

Name:  SkinnyNerd1.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  129.5 KB

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    OMFG!!! Get in on this people! I wish I had a US address!

15. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    LOL

16. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    Is it strange that this is probably the best news I've heard in months? There are gonna be a lot of lucky people on this website!

17. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    Wow. You don't mess around with the promos. This is beyond generous of you...again.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Wow. You don't mess around with the promos. This is beyond generous of you...again.
    That's how we've always rolled...

19. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    It's true....I have a gifting problem...

20. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    That's how we've always rolled...
    Having won a promo contest last winter where you supplied me with ModernBcaa, Prime, Compound 20, Yok3d, and samples of various products as well as a t-shirt, I can attest to your generosity, good sir.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    USP Labs and AM make Jacob something something...

Go crazy?

22. Should this be taken even on non weight training days aswell?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    Should this be taken even on non weight training days aswell?
    Do we even know what it is yet?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

24. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Do we even know what it is yet?
    What it is? Yes. Whats in it, not yet.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

25. Alpha to me means the ability to motivate and dominate. To become a leader when no one else want's to.

Alpha = Time to rape the weights in the gym and make everyone bow down to you!

26. Alpha is anybody with self-confidence, that can walk the walk.

27. Alpha to me is understanding
    "PAIN is temprorary it may last for a minute or and hour or even a year. but eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place. If Quit however it will last forever." hiphop preacher

"Things get taken from you, That's part of life. But you only learn that once things get taken from you." -any given sunday Al Pacino

At one point in life I had my career handed to me in taking over the family car dealership, Body I wanted and lifting regularly,going to school for free with a scholarship. Was going to be best man at my best friends wedding.
    Then LIFE hit hard within a 6 month period
    The economy crashed, we lost our business, house, cars, PRIDE.
    Got in a car accident that hospitalized me so i couldn't lift.
    Lost my scholarship because I let everything affect my schooling.
    Didn't even attend my ex best friends wedding

"You've gotta hit as hard as life. It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much can you take and keep moving forward? That's how winning is done." Rocky Sylvester Stallone

Life knocked that silver spoon right out of my mouth and onto my ass. It was the BEST THING that ever happend to me.

I dont take things for granted anymore.I'm much more appreciative for the things I have. I'm doing better in school than I was before.I am pursuing a career I love not one that'll just give me more money. Best of all I'm lifting again consistently for 3 years.

Alpha is the ability to get knocked out your ass repeatedly and keep getting up coming back for more, and becoming a better man from the hardship and sorrow.

28. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    In for all of the lazy applicants raising their game and revising their entries lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

29. Alpha to me would be feeling like 20 years old again at my present age of 59!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?
    By rockhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 05:28 PM
  2. Bulk powder / USPLabs Stack ??
    By Warriorz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 05:30 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 12:36 PM