iForce Compete - Revealed one ingredient at a time!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Edit - FULL PROFILE IS FEATURED ABOVE!

Again, I just can't wait anymore! Compete is poised to become the ultimate Intra-Workout product, so I wanted to get the info out to everyone as quick as I am legally allowed to!

Ingredient Release #1:

Sodium Phosphate

Why was Sodium Phosphate included in Compete?

1. Increases the rate of ATP Production
2. Increases mitochondrion-enzyme activity
3. Increases Creatine Phosphate resynthesis process
4. Enhances Acid-Base balance during exercise
5. Increases cardiac muscle contractility-response to exercise
6. Stimulates glycolysis and energy metabolism
7. May enhance psychological response to exercise

Sodium Phosphate is comprised of both Sodium & Phosphorus. While we all know that Sodium is an important electrolyte necessary to keep us hydrated, very few understand just how important Phosphorus can be for us. Here is a quick exert from a leading scientist in this field:

Professor Richard Kreider reported(2) that one of the most promising of all ergogenic substrates is phosphorus(3). Phosphorus is intimately involved in a number of metabolic pathways. Phosphate is the major anion of intracellular fluids and the portion of intracellular phosphate available for energy metabolism depends on the extracellular concentration(4). Theoretically, oral dosage of Sodium Phosphate significantly contributes to raising extracellular phosphate levels.

There we have it! The very first announced ingredient in Compete! While it may not sound "cool", this is one ingredient that is ABSOLUTELY necessary if you want to take your training to the next level!

Check back in THIS thread for more ingredient announcements!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Nice! O boy this takes teasing to a whole new level!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
LOL come on, its fun.

And srs...did you know how awesome Sodium Phosphate was until this post? No way. :D
Well I can honestly say I knew about 50% of that but it was definitely some good info. But still so wrong.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
fμcking BONER! this is nice. 1 ingredient a day? or how is this working out

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Good stuff. Big fan of Intras so definitely keeping my eye out for this one.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fμcking BONER! this is nice. 1 ingredient a day? or how is this working out
im waiting to speak with the manufacturer today. Once I get a finalized shipment ETA, I will release these as quickly as possible.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What will be the servings/tub and price point for Compete? those 2 factors alone have kept me from trying Strive...which also claims to be the premier intraWO product for superior performance....Intra wars! whhheeeee!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What will be the servings/tub and price point for Compete? those 2 factors alone have kept me from trying Strive...which also claims to be the premier intraWO product for superior performance....Intra wars! whhheeeee!
there are 50 servings/tub, and it should cost $29.99 on most sites. This works out to be $0.59-$0.60/serving.

Strive is priced at $39.99 for 40 servings, or $0.99-$1.00/serving.

So, Compete will be about 40% cheaper than Strive.

Compete will be more than enough at 1 scoop for most people(just like HemaVol), but some may opt for 2(as with almost all intras).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for details.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Looks.... spicy ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more ingredients.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok...so everyone would be happy if I released more info today, right?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
subbed...this is cruelty...one ingredient at a time X_X!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be releasing 4 more ingredients by the end of today. 3-4 more tomorrow, and the final reveal on Friday.

Stay tuned :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I will be releasing 4 more ingredients by the end of today. 3-4 more tomorrow, and the final reveal on Friday.

Stay tuned :)
Hell yeah!!! :D!!!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Pretty excited about this...price sounds good...I hope it tastes good too!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ingredient Release #2-4:

Potassium Phosphate
Magnesium Aspartate
Calcium Aspartate

Why were these included in Compete?

1. Hydration

Compete contains perfect amounts of electrolytes to help your body stay hydrated and keep your engines running at redline. Electrolytes are what allows our brain to communicate with the rest of our body, as they allow conductivity of the electrical signals. Without ample amounts of electrolytes, our muscles can begin to cramp and “give out” due to our brain no longer being able to communicate with them effectively. Compete will help reduce the chance of cramping, and make sure you stay hydrated through even the most intense competitions!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good. 1 more today?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Great more stuff I need to spend money on ! Wife is going to have my nuts in a sling.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great more stuff I need to spend money on ! Wife is going to have my nuts in a sling.
This is where I love being half your age with zero responsibilities like that Rob :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ingredient Release #5:

Vinpocetine

Why was Vinpocetine included in Compete?

1. Mental Alertness/Mental Energy

Compete makes sure than not only your body is ready to handle stress, but it also includes a powerful alkaloid from the Perwinkle plant known as “Vinpocetine”. Capable of providing users with enhanced brain blood flow, a mood boost, and more energy, the addition of Vinpocetine was crucial to allowing athletes to feel, think, and perform at their absolute peak.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
so this is going to blow xtend outta the water?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so this is going to blow xtend outta the water?
We believe it will, yes.

What's really cool about this formula is it leaves people open to add in BCAA's if they so choose. I personally rarely use BCAA products(unless I'm in a SERIOUS cut) due to getting in enough protein each day(which in turn gives me plenty of bcaa's/amino acids).

If one were to consume 1 serving of xtend intra workout, or 1 scoop Compete, I think the difference in their performance would be like night and day.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
We believe it will, yes.

What's really cool about this formula is it leaves people open to add in BCAA's if they so choose. I personally rarely use BCAA products(unless I'm in a SERIOUS cut) due to getting in enough protein each day(which in turn gives me plenty of bcaa's/amino acids).

If one were to consume 1 serving of xtend intra workout, or 1 scoop Compete, I think the difference in their performance would be like night and day.

ill have to try this stuff out!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
We believe it will, yes.

valid point, since adequate protein in one's diet means you're getting plenty of bcaa's/eaa's. and even so, if someone using compete is in a serious cut, they won't have to worry about muscle breakdown :)

Maybe! It will be the one of a kind that's for sure
kind of in a category all it's own :D