D2's easy peasy sample request for AI Sports! 3z, RecoverPro, Maniac, and more!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
100% Free, not even shipping costs!

Hey guys, no longer the new guys so starting a new sample thread! If you haven't had samples before from AI sports, I have set up a link that will send the request in. This should speed up the process allowing you samples in your mailbox faster! If you have already gotten samples the system will not process your requests! USA and Canada Only Please! Must be 18 or older for samples.

CLICK THIS LINK FOR SAMPLE REQUEST FORM.

One note, if you have already got a sample packet recently that DID NOT include 3Z, as it is new, please ask for another sample and we will send it out to you.

In each sample packet you will receive:

View attachment 52532

2 Flavors of RecoverPro BCAA
2 Flavors of Maniac Pre-Workout (Non 1,3d)
1 Sample of 3z (Sleep Aid)
1 Sample of Perform (sexual enhancer)
1 Sample of HGHPRO (HGH booster / Sleep Enhancer)

This is a great chance to try some samples that have became staples to many! If you have already tried some of these products feel free to chip in so others can know what to expect!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
If you use the link, please post that you do. I want to make sure they are getting sent 100% properly. I've done quite a bit of testing on it and haven't had any issues but you never know :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for easy peasy

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too would like to try the Easy Peasy.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hey I just bought 3 bottles of the old manic, the stuff is awesome, I was wondering if I could get a sample of the new manic (no 1,3d). I also bought a two month supply of test pro/stoked/hgh pro. I'm currently protesting all of ur loggers cuz I was not picked, and I am a sore loser.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hey I just bought 3 bottles of the old manic, the stuff is awesome, I was wondering if I could get a sample of the new manic (no 1,3d). I also bought a two month supply of test pro/stoked/hgh pro. I'm currently protesting all of ur loggers cuz I was not picked, and I am a sore loser.
I can't edit from my phone:( I just realized I bought motivate cuz that stuff is awesome. I have manic and need no samples.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Currently there is no 1,3dless Motivate. It's a shame the FDA is coming down upon it because it's an awesome product. From what I've read anyone having problems with it took too much and usually was doing INTENSE cardio. I know at 280 pounds I ran a 5k while taking Jack3d and had no problems.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently there is no 1,3dless Motivate. It's a shame the FDA is coming down upon it because it's an awesome product. From what I've read anyone having problems with it took too much and usually was doing INTENSE cardio. I know at 280 pounds I ran a 5k while taking Jack3d and had no problems.
He said Maniac

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice man that you did a 5k. How long did it take you?

-bump for ya to get some sample requests.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Recover pro is awesome, taste is great for a bcaa and doesnt leave that sugar feeling on teeth like some other products...can't wait to try maniac and the other samples!!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Bump for the love! Here a better pic of the sample packets for anyone who is curious.!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Sick I just got my sample pack in the mail this was super easy, im mixing the maniac and getting ready to hit the gym, awesome D2 your the best bro

scw538

scw538

Awards
D2. Thanks for the bag. I like the motivate . Great taste on the bcaas. Thanks for the extras also.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Sick I just got my sample pack in the mail this was super easy, im mixing the maniac and getting ready to hit the gym, awesome D2 your the best bro
Thanks man, just trying to make the requesting even easier for people! WE WANT YOU TO TRY OUR product. We love giving away samples!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Bump for samples!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Whats say, a giveaway at 50 posts/samples given out! Keep them coming!