iForce Nutrition - Compete - Lets get this hype started boys!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why do you work out? Is it to get better at a sport? Is it to get bigger muscles? Is it to lose bodyfat? No matter what your reason is for working out, we all hit the weights and train our bodies for one specific purpose in mind, to compete. It may be a competition with a friend, a competition against a ***** sports team, or even a competition with yourself, but no matter what, the goal is to be the best you can possibly be. Stop wasting your time “exercising”, and take it to the next level…Compete!

Compete takes intra-workout supplementation to an entirely new level. The days of using antiquated BCAA’s or bloat inducing high carbohydrate/creatine products is long gone. Featuring clinically proven doses of novel ingredients, Compete is the perfect answer for any athlete looking to get the edge over their competition.
Ok guys...I couldn't wait any longer to get people learning about Compete!

First, lets start off fun...

If you got to formulate Compete(or your own Intra-workout product) what would you use?

I will be releasing the full profile in the upcoming 2 weeks(approximate), as well as looking for testers. If you'd like to be a beta-tester for us, please give us an idea on why you would like to try out Compete!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good just from the names of the matrices.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wow awesome! Hype-mode-on!! There are plenty of reasons why I would love to use Compete as my intra-workout , but one of the main reasons its because I know iForce DOES deliver when it promises something with their products , seen it with Dexaprine and with Hemavol myself!, I think the best use I could give this product would be as intended, inside my workouts and I think the product will work even better when I'm taking Hemavol as my preworkout , seeing how it does provide perfect pumps and vasodilation , the contents of Compete would rush to my muscles IMMEDIATELY to provide their Anti-Catabolic and Endurance effect , hence hindering fatigue and providing me with the energy needed to push myself to complete mid or high volume workouts with HIGH weight , since fatigue and failure won't be able to set in as easily. I do find this product would also be beneficial in the CARDIO department since it does provide Electrolytes, which would be a great addition to my 7+ mile runs to avoid the dehydration that can lead to back pumps from time to time.

Overall I can't wait for this product and I think iForce will do it again just as they have done so with the new Dexaprine and with Hemavol , keep it up guys!!

nico806

Awards
Have no idea what I would include for my own intra as Ive just honestly never thought of it. But definitely in to Beta-Test. I'd like to try out Compete because iForce continually delivers and pushes the envelope on the supp industry. With every single new innovation/supp that you guys bring to the table my mind is continually blown. On a personal level definitely would like to give Compete a go because Ive continually made some great gains this year in 3 months Ive cut 40lbs, still not where I want to be but definitely striving towards that goal. Other intra supps have helped me in my training because I not only train fasted but on occasion have a severe case of DOMS. I believe that just looking from the list of matrices that Compete will not only be an Epic Intra Supplement but also another innovation from you guys at iForce. Can't wait to check it out whether or not Im chosen to Beta-Test, I will definitely be looking for this as soon as it ships out.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Yeah buddy! I would definitely have some Citrulline Malate in there, works endurance wonders for me! Also, some caffeine and/or acacia for the energy. Everyone is looking for an edge while training and this could be that edge im looking for! Iforce has yet to let me down... My paycheck has been going directly to them lately lol keep up the good work fellas!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
citrulline, LCLT, electrolytes, hydrolysate peptides. and a refreshing, cooling taste

sanderson

Awards
I would love the chance to use this products. If been dieting and lifting olympic style and doing crossfit since January. I've lost 40 lbs of body fat and also competed in my first tough mudder in April.
Being 36, I'm catching up to the younger guys in the gym and would love to use your product to help me leave them in my dust. Having a demanding career in law enforcement, every little bit helps.
I work hard for everything I do and I take nothing for granted. Thanks for the chance in being selected to test this product.

D3Baseball

Awards
I'll be the first to say I'm a non-believer in most uses of BCAA supplements. I've never detected any useful performance from an intra other than hydration -- most of the decent ingredients in intras would be better served or just as well served in a pre (citrulline, LCLT, b-alanine, etc). I will be skeptical, but I'd love to give my honest thoughts about a novel approach to intra-workout supplementation.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be the first to say I'm a non-believer in most uses of BCAA supplements. I've never detected any useful performance from an intra other than hydration -- most of the decent ingredients in intras would be better served or just as well served in a pre (citrulline, LCLT, b-alanine, etc). I will be skeptical, but I'd love to give my honest thoughts about a novel approach to intra-workout supplementation.

HemaVol + Compete = ultimate workouts.

Just throw in Conquer(oh **** new name drop), and you get the "Compete & Conquer" stack...hnnngggggggggggggg

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HemaVol + Compete = ultimate workouts.

Just throw in Conquer(oh **** new name drop), and you get the "Compete & Conquer" stack...hnnngggggggggggggg
I see what you did there lol

Compete + hemavol will be epic!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards

If you got to formulate Compete(or your own Intra-workout product) what would you use?

I will be releasing the full profile in the upcoming 2 weeks(approximate), as well as looking for testers. If you'd like to be a beta-tester for us, please give us an idea on why you would like to try out Compete!
In for details! I have yet to try any iForce products but am definitely keeping my eye on some for when I feel capable of buying and using! And of course I would want to beta test! My job is a competition, whether it's pt, marksmanship, our any other task all we do is compete! Would love to see what iForce can do as far as boosting my after work workouts so I can get the most out of then after a long day!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly this is what I have been waiting for from IForce the most...hopefully it doesn't disappoint. I love electrolytes, high leucine content, hydro protein, good forms of B-Vitamins, etc in my intraworkout drinks. Personally use Strive as my go to right now but also still enjoy Controlled Lab's Purple Psyko and AEN's Intrabolic depending on the scenario.

I train more for athletic performance than straight "bodybuilding" and utilize tire flips, heavy rope work, sled/prowler work, etc. in pretty much all my programs. So to say I am excited for a product like this for myself and to recommend to my clients if it is formulated very well is an understatement. :D

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

*Creatinol-O-Phosphate
*BCAA's
*Alcar
*Electrolytes
*Trans-Resveratrol
*Agmatine
*Alpha GPC

*Why I would like to try compete?
-To ensure my body stays anabolic during a workout
-To give a detailed no bull log and review

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see electrolytes on the label, something so often overlooked in an intra workout product.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the Compete!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
In for this.

There's only one reason why I want be a beta tester. --> Your products DELIVER results!

Don't believe me look at all the epic logs, amazing videos and insane progress pictures that were left by many reviewers. The reviews TRULY speak for themselves!

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Bcaa's, COP, Electrolytes, Creatine Nitrates, Choline, B-vitamins, Vitamin C, Agmatine, Citrilline mallate, Racetam, LTLC, and GPLC

I would like to try it because I have yet to be impressed with an intra-workout formula. I believe the ones out today are just out for your money instead of bringing a quality product. Plus, no one has made any improvements on the formula EVER.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
A BCAA mixture with a hydro whey, Beta alanine, niacin, waxy maize, and with out a doubt glutamine.

That would be ideal for me, cardio would benift. I longer lasting workout with the ability to reduce the fatigue is always good. I workou .t out before I go to work and cant be completly drained. Being able to take supplements to give me an edge is crucial. Hopefully I will be selected to participate in this one.... only if you think I am worthy

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
The days of using antiquated BCAA’s or bloat inducing high carbohydrate/creatine products is long gone.
dont think they're using BCAA based on that statement

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite all around stim is Dexaprine. It's been a staple product since it first came out. Normally I switch out products in favor of trying something new every couple of months, I've yet to come across anything better than Dexaprine as far as stims go. Definitely looking forward to Compete. I've been using Anabolic Competition and Strive as my intra's of choice. If Compete is better than either of those, I'd be extremely impressed.

domore

Awards
First time poster, long time lurker. I think Compete will definitely include some of the carnitine salts (ALCAR, PLCAR, Fumarate, LCLT). I would like to see PLCAR, even though it may be cost prohibitive. Also, I would be interested in carnitine fumarate because Dsade and Vaughn refer to it as "underrated."

For others:
-COP
-BA (no effect with acute dosing, but it is convenient to take during workout. However, Dinoii said it does increase plasma concentrations within 45 min, iirc)
-Cit Mal
-CoQ10
-Taurine (I like it high-dosed, I think Coop does too)
-Electrolytes
-Rhodiola Rosea

As a collegiate football player, the dog days of two-a-days can get pretty rough. I'll be interested in possibly purchasing when it is available.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if beta testers are still a bit out do we have any window on a release date Vaughn? Cause I'm probably jumping all over this on day one!

domore

Awards
So if beta testers are still a bit out do we have any window on a release date Vaughn? Cause I'm probably jumping all over this on day one!
Agreed. I'll be all over it like white on rice.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He told me the Compete eta was 6 weeks a little over a week ago.

Reds91

Reds91

Awards
BCAA's, Citrulline Malate, vit b6, and Beta Alanine.

I'd like to be a beta tester for Compete because I am currently cutting and the extra BCAA's are a must for me right now. Would like to compare Compete to other intras I've tried.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Freaking sweet!

Been waiting for this to start coming around in discussion for release.

You had to go and name drop another product!? Lol

domore

Awards
dont think they're using BCAA based on that statement
Yeah, you're correct. it definitely says that in the write-up. I think this will definitely be a unique product. The only "protein" source that may be included in Compete is PeptoPro. However, I don't think they will go this route since Omega used it in Strive.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing more details released on this.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see what goodies it has

I have been using Wraath for years, and Psyko.. Might be time to switch it up

napalm

napalm

Awards
vaughn, you know i'll get the word out! nothing's changed as far as goals or anything like that. in fact, i'm bigger/stronger since the intimidate beta-test. i'm sure you want a geezer putting the word out, i want in!!!

domore

Awards
Since the directions say that it should replace water for your athletic event and it should be used on days off, will this have effects with acute dosing or will it be cumulative?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am keep looming, trying to think of what the profile is and I keep drawing blanks!!!!

The suspense!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I'm amazed this thread is only on page 2.

lets all work together and make quick work of that profile.

what Compete is not.
BCAA
Carbs

What Compete IS

well i was bored and did this. thinking b vitamins for the natural energy complex

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love intra workout products. Right now I use a combo of Usp Labs bulk Modern Bcaa/Ero-Blitz by NRC/White Flood. I hope your new product is carb free. Would be interesting to see how it stacks up to my current concoction.

domore

Awards

what Compete is not.
BCAA
Carbs

What Compete IS

well i was bored and did this. thinking b vitamins for the natural energy complex
Which carnitine do you think they will include? I like your malic acid guess; I didn't think of that. How about PeptoPro for the hydroslate?

Methyl b12 for the natural energy complex? Either of those doses are low to feel anything from it, for me at least. Have you used dsade's VB-12 Methyl strips? One breath strip has 5mg of methyl b12.

Maybe COP for the endurance matrix. Is 500mg enough? Maybe if it is two servings.

I have no clue what the mental edge ingredient will be.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I'll be all over it like white on rice.
I was told to expect a ship date of June 22nd. If that holds true...yall will have Compete in time for the 4th of July!

He told me the Compete eta was 6 weeks a little over a week ago.
as of now, correct!

Since the directions say that it should replace water for your athletic event and it should be used on days off, will this have effects with acute dosing or will it be cumulative?
Acute effects, as well as cumulative effects. Really want this to impress people on their first try, as well as throughout the entire tub.

what Compete is not.
BCAA
Carbs

What Compete IS

LOL this is awesome, great ideas here.

domore

Awards
I was told to expect a ship date of June 22nd. If that holds true...yall will have Compete in time for the 4th of July!

Acute effects, as well as cumulative effects. Really want this to impress people on their first try, as well as throughout the entire tub.

LOL this is awesome, great ideas here.
Awesome! Pretty pumped about this. It it lives up to its hype (which is no problem with iForce), I'll be purchasing for summer football workouts, the dog days of training camp, and throughout the grueling season of college football.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Which carnitine do you think they will include? I like your malic acid guess; I didn't think of that. How about PeptoPro for the hydroslate?
i think PLCAR would be great, but i think if they used it the price would go higher. I'm thinking LCLT

Methyl b12 for the natural energy complex? Either of those doses are low to feel anything from it, for me at least. Have you used dsade's VB-12 Methyl strips? One breath strip has 5mg of methyl b12.
from talks with vaughn he said you could use 1 scoop, but most will use 2 scoops.

Maybe COP for the endurance matrix. Is 500mg enough? Maybe if it is two servings.
honestly don't know enough about COP. i need to do some reading.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think PLCAR would be great, but i think if they used it the price would go higher. I'm thinking LCLT

from talks with vaughn he said you could use 1 scoop, but most will use 2 scoops.

Correct, 1 scoop is going to be more than enough for the avg person, but well all know its not "fun" to supplement like the avg person...MORE IS BETTAAAARRR!!!

domore

Awards

Yeah, I would like to see PLCAR, too. It is expensive though. I luckily bought 300 grams of it when Nutra had that sale.

There is some decent literature on COP. I know Dinoii likes it. However, his applications of COP are a little different than the normal healthy individual.

I hope it is a one scoop product. I hate when a company advertises 48 servings and then you have to double dose and then you end up with 24.

domore

Awards
Correct, 1 scoop is going to be more than enough for the avg person, but well all know its not "fun" to supplement like the avg person...MORE IS BETTAAAARRR!!!
This is reassuring. One scoop with efficacious doses.

DoitsuJin

Awards
Hey Vaughn, don't post much here (primarily lurk) but I post on another popular forum under the same username. :)

Would depend on what my workout encompasses, but I'm going to guess Compete has electrolytes in the formula.
Green Tea extract in the natural energy?

I've tried many intra products in my time ranging from CL P.Wraath, CL Purple In Train, Xtend, RecoverPro, Dymatize Recoup etc. I would love to give Compete a go as iForce has claimed it is different than any other intra product seen before.

But srsly, would LOVE to give this a go, Vaughn!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CM, COP, GPCL, ughh and vitamin b's! :p

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I know the ingredient list! Its concentrated "jesus juice" from vaugh himself!