what happened to Taurus nutrition?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Can anybody tell me what happened to Taurus? Been trying to find their company in the company forum, but its not there anymore.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are no more. Eric and the guys shut it down.
This. But I believe LG is picking up some of his formulations so if you had a product you really liked you may be able to get it in the future.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
This. But I believe LG is picking up some of his formulations so if you had a product you really liked you may be able to get it in the future.
This ^^^^^^

LG has some of the formulations .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can anybody tell me what happened to Taurus? Been trying to find their company in the company forum, but its not there anymore.
Know your curious... But the promo section is for company reps looking to give forum members a chance to promote product.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
4' 11
283 pounds
Between 28-30% Bf
Diet will be for a bulk, 4500-5000 cals. Mainly mcdonalds and pizza hut.
Train 3 times a week...
Hope to get picked... Taurus rocks!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is this like....we guess what happened to Taurus and the closest answer wins?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you want to know? Shoot me a PM & I'll try to help you out. The fat lady hasn't finished singing just yet..............

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All I know is I sent a reply for the "going out of bussiness" freebies and got nothing :(

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
All I know is I sent a reply for the "going out of bussiness" freebies and got nothing :(
You heard Eric. He's a busy man. Things take time.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So did I, but I'm hardly going to complain about not getting something for free. It's not like we are entitled to anything. He said it would take time. If I get something that's awesome. If I don't that's not a big deal either.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So did I, but I'm hardly going to complain about not getting something for free. It's not like we are entitled to anything. He said it would take time. If I get something that's awesome. If I don't that's not a big deal either.
Exactly!!! It's out of generosity. If it doesn't happen I'm not gonna cry over it or think anything different of him or the company. Taurus is SOLID! so are the people of it. Hang in there. He's a very busy man and his priorities are first :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a stipulation in there that I think got over-looked by most. "Unless an enterprising person steps up to take over running Taurus............."
Maybe the right person came along and there are some negotiations going on? The deletion of the sub-forum does seem ominous though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a sad day you didn't get free supps from a man that was closing up shop lol.
Hardly something to complain about friend.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Un subbed.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
agreed, although I offered to pay haha

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK what we have here is a failure to communicate because I'm not complaining.

I see now how it could be read that way

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Man I sent him a pm for some pbold... I got 18 boxes of dick pics, not one scrotum...WTF

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I sent him a pm for some pbold... I got 18 boxes of dick pics, not one scrotum...WTF
Are you sure you didn't request Pee Bold?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for winning!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I don't know but I've been taking three dick pics with 8-10oz of water for two weeks, and I've gains 30lbs. And am at 1.5% bf.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know but I've been taking three dick pics with 8-10oz of water for two weeks, and I've gains 30lbs. And am at 1.5% bf.
Actually, those sound like a PMS/AgeForce joint venture. I think you're supposed to just stick them to you like the transdermal patch. Holy crap!!! It's a BLACK LIVER Patch!!! Being a pic of male genitals was probably Fl3x's idea!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
that makes sense, ive had dick pic's stuck to the roof of my mouth for days now

mike_LG

Awards
Taurus product is still around and Nutraplanet has a special bundle on it. LG Sciences M1D and Taurus 5aOHP bundle for $49.99

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'd buy a case of Wyked.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Actually, those sound like a PMS/AgeForce joint venture. I think you're supposed to just stick them to you like the transdermal patch. Holy crap!!! It's a BLACK LIVER Patch!!! Being a pic of male genitals was probably Fl3x's idea!
Flex still hasn't paid me royalties for that picture...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex still hasn't paid me royalties for that picture...
Oh man, you fell for that line too!? "Why yes, I'm a famous photographer. You would make a fabulous model. I bet the camera would LOVE you!!"

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurus product is still around and Nutraplanet has a special bundle on it. LG Sciences M1D and Taurus 5aOHP bundle for $49.99
That's right. Taurus product is still out there for those that want it!

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I sent out a bunch of free stuff. I will probably do another round here in the near future. Taurus isn't dead, we are just going to license the fomulations etc... Some will go to LG and others may go elsewhere. ;)

Stay tuned...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sent out a bunch of free stuff. I will probably do another round here in the near future. Taurus isn't dead, we are just going to license the fomulations etc... Some will go to LG and others may go elsewhere. ;)

Stay tuned...
Awesome news!! Thanks for the update!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stay tuned...

Very generous Eric!

Thanks for the update on things!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

Stay tuned...
Eric please have some wyked that you guys just found in the warehouse. I realized I only have one thing of it left and it's one of the few pre's with 1,3d in it I like! I didn't get stocked up from trades and purchases enough! I have monies or I can give you pictures of a Fl3x Magnum in a Hot tub with Bdcc...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Great deal here!
That is a good deal. I am happy with my stocks of m1p and 5aOHP I wish I would of got some p-bold but I kept telling myself next time...next time I'll get some. I have a bunch of m1p, 5aOHP, and some Subres.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stay tuned...
Glad to hear this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Eric please have some wyked that you guys just found in the warehouse. I realized I only have one thing of it left and it's one of the few pre's with 1,3d in it I like! I didn't get stocked up from trades and purchases enough! I have monies or I can give you pictures of a Fl3x Magnum in a Hot tub with Bdcc...
Shut I'd give you my Wyked for those pics of Fl3x lmao

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yes send me your address and social security number for your prizes!!!
I would but I think I saw your name on the bad traders list. ;-) (I Kid, I Kid!) Glad to see that thread is back on track now!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U know why they shut it down?
The owner was running Taurus, helping with LG Sciences and going to law school. Too much work load for one person!! Something had to give. The last two guys he hired to run Taurus for him didn't work out so he was trying to do things himself. I can't imagine the kind of stress that would put on a person!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
The owner was running Taurus, helping with LG Sciences and going to law school. Too much work load for one person!! Something had to give. The last two guys he hired to run Taurus for him didn't work out so he was trying to do things himself. I can't imagine the kind of stress that would put on a person!
just going to law school is a handful let alone running a supplement company.. yep, something had to give but too bad they wont be around!