Radical Performance Maximizer

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As we all know there has been some talks on the interwebz on the banning of 1,3 Dimeth and as a result there has been several threads popping up asking about what to take next.

So that is where RPM comes to play.

RPM was launched over 5 years ago, and it pioneered several new and exciting trends in sports supplements:
· When it was originally launched, RPM was the first sport supplement formulation to use high-dose, high-purity icariin- a compound that had been largely ignored by the athletic community and had previously only been used in “male enhancement” and sexual-health products up until its release in Q2 of 2007. Drive was the next high-dose icariin product, and many imitations followed……
· Effects resemble that of a SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator), in that RPM can exert positive effects on muscle mass, strength, bone growth, drive (aggression), and sexual function - AN coined the term P-SARM to describe the pharmacological effects of RPM because of their similar nature to the effects of pharmaceutical SARMs, which are defined by the aforementioned characteristics
· Noticeable strength gains from the very first use, with a strong alpha-male “feel”!! 100% safe herbal profile and total absence of negative side effects. RPM is made from the highest-quality ingredients in scientifically proven doses to achieve the best possible results.
· Unique absorption aids improve the efficiency and half-life of the anabolic and stimulatory compounds for maximum strength and utilization.
· RPM is super convenient and works FAST. It produces results that start immediately that continue to increase and compound with continued use over time.

Now the fun part, here is a chance to try a pre workout supplement that is still here and will stay.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
This looks good...have to give a try!!! :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to getting my samples of RPM and DRIVE. Heard good things about them just never tried either one. Will post up a review of both once I use them.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha I thought you made a new product called maximizer.. I was going to say.. wow could you pick a name any closer to our pre :p haha

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPM is the bomb. Always has been always will. I remember using it way back in the day before my college track meets. And I still use it on intense training days to this very day. And I don't even need to go into how much I love DRIVE.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try ;-)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm, I actually have not tried this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I thought you made a new product called maximizer.. I was going to say.. wow could you pick a name any closer to our pre :p haha
They have one on the way called Maximum N-Tense ;)

I'm pretty excited for my sample of Drive/R.P.M. to get in!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have one on the way called Maximum N-Tense ;)

I'm pretty excited for my sample of Drive/R.P.M. to get in!
Egh.. I can handle that :p