Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
An awesome opportunity here. If this is actually anything like Ephedrine, it'll be a staple for many.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome...get on this guys

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What expectations from the recipients are you looking for? Detailed log, review, etc?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Dose- two tablets a day...this way the bottle will last me 30days

Stack- I will be doing a recomp in coming couple of months with Oxyelite pro and alpha t2..

Goals- lower bf%

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to try this!

I will dose however Mr. Cooper tells me to lol.

I will stack this with whatever Mr. Cooper tells me too....at very least will be using Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Prime, and Abliderate Advance. I have some AI Sports agmatine I am trying but so far I still don't freaking get it.

Goals? Its summer time. I want to look like Ben. Lean and sexy.
Nuff said!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose: As directed
Stack: Bridged with DecaSarm
Goal: Lean out, recomp, get ready to take photos with my daughter who is due in Aug.

I couldn't commit to a log though as I am soon to be vacated from my home and in limbo around the country and without Internet except for my phone until I deploy this fall. A review would be possible though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, sick deal.

Based on what Cyrus said, I'm intrigued to run it with caffeine like the EC stack and add in some TTA and RKs for extra lipolysis via different pathways.

Either way, I'll be buying some for sure.

p.s. in for bdcc nudez

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to edit my post and add to my stack... Double dose of Black Liver will also be run as ancillary support and in doing so shall never want again.

#amirightoramiright?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously though. You can prolly thank cooper for a lot of the interest you guys will probably find people have. He pretty much won't shut up about it. Lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been interested in this from the get-go (thanks Fl3x lol).

Dose?

120-240mg daily.

Stack?

With caffeine :D.

Goals?

Body recomposition

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I will dose 120-240mg a day

I will stack this with caffeine, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Prime, and Abliderate Advance. I have some AI Sports agmatine I am trying but so far I still don't freaking get it.

Nuff said!
Coop has spoken lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop speaks.

We listen.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose - 120mg daily or more depending on how I feel.

Stack - Raspberry ketones and PLCAR

Goal - hoping to drop some more weight with summer coming sooner rather than later.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love me some methyl synephrine!

This is a great opportunity everyone.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I will dose however Mr. Cooper tells me to lol.

I will stack this with whatever Mr. Cooper tells me too....at very least will be using Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Prime, and Abliderate Advance. I have some AI Sports agmatine I am trying but so far I still don't freaking get it.

Nuff said!
Me too! Even ephedra ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dose - 2 caps per day. Last the month out

Stack - Mixed with alpha burn and shift (SS shift new) and my adipose annihilation

Goal - use into PCT to continue recomp/cut

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I have never tried this supp before and am very intrigued about it.

I would dose it per bottle instructions at first and mess with doses from there.

I would stack it with 100 to 200mg caffeine tabs for an effective fat burning stack.

Mhmm :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, also interested b/c of Coop :)
...would run 2 caps preWO tossed in with a non/low stim preWO mix....to gage how close to ephedrine/1,3 it is...goal is always recomp...stack I have going ATM is C20/Anabeta/Intimidate...although only about 2 weeks left...

Curious, how many mg of MS was in a cap of AT2 (OG)? I don't recall getting overly amped up on it when doing 2 caps of that...but it's been a while, so I could have a froggy memory....<Riiiih-bit>

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want to create a stack once I get off AI. Been on it for 8 weeks. Following are already in plan.

Alpha T2
Oxyelite Pro
Compound 20

Can I add Methyl Synephrine to this ?

If not, what should it replace ? I am assuming OEP.

If you think it should replace OEP, why ? If not why ?

FYI- I am very tolerant to stims. I can take OEP 30 minutes prior to sleep and have no issues.

Thank you in advance.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want to create a stack once I get off AI. Been on it for 8 weeks. Following are already in plan.

Alpha T2
Oxyelite Pro
Compound 20

Can I add Methyl Synephrine to this ?

If not, what should it replace ? I am assuming OEP.

If you think it should replace OEP, why ? If not why ?

FYI- I am very tolerant to stims. I can take OEP 30 minutes prior to sleep and have no issues.

Thank you in advance.
Wow, I got here by search and did not know there was a log opportunity.

I would dose 60mg twice a day.

I lost 35 lbs since January but have been off fat burners for about a month now while on AI. My goal is to lose another 12 lbs in the next 8 weeks. That puts me at 218. Ultimate goal for the year is to be under 200 lbs.

I would stack with

Alpha T2
Oxyelite Pro
Compound 20

I would take any out per your recommendation. Hopefully C20 would be OK to keep.

Cannot take AI for another 8 weeks.

Thanks.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I miss the original Alpha T2......stacked with EC..... :firedevil:
What I applied to do along with my AAv2 and soon, recompadrol ;)

trae1170

Awards
I am just finishing my PCT of a lean muscle cycle (Trenazone/Epi) and I want to loose some more body fat. I think stacking with Beverly Intl. (Lean Out) & CEL (Suppress-C) or AI Sports Nutrition (Raspberry Keytones) and maybe some Eviscerate? Or would a different cobo of these work better tpo loose some body fat from my stomach and sides ?
Definetly low carbs and protein.

mnowak1228

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Dose? Whatever the recommended dosage is.[/FONT]

Stack? Erase+Anabeta+AT2

Goals? Recomp.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Currently running Fat Smack with Bronkaid and would love to add 1 pill a day of Methyl-Synephrine to spice things up. 4 days out of the week I am cutting and the other 3 I'm bulking via a 2/3/2 schedule. Trying to do a Recomp currently and would love to see how well Methyl-synephrine because I've never used it since I have access to Bronkaid. I would love to give this a shot! :biggthumpup:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take 2-3 caps daily with caffeine depending on tolerance. It would be part of a future (in about 2 months) recomp focused stack including Erase Pro and a product yet to be determined.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I would likely dose 60 mg/day on most days, but definitely wanna experiment with an additional 60 mg dose later in the day as well. But hey, if one capsule will get me through the day then that just means I can make it last that much longer. I have never been much of a stim junkie, and never got the opportunity to try ephedra. It was banned several years before I even considered the thought of weightlifting. I have heard nothing but great things on it, and it has been receiving positive attention on Super Human Radio the past few months. This is a great opp!

I can't even begin to think about the possible stacks I could devise if I can add Methyl-Synephrine to my arsenal. I currently have two bottles of Erase Pro and five bottles of OG AnaBeta, all unopened. I've also got some USP C20, Neogenix Supremacy, Southland Recourse, Southland Revamp, Purus Fat Smack, DS Lean Xtreme (3), AI HGHpro, BPS EndoSurge, and bulk DAA. A pretty crazy arsenal! I know there are a lot of bright minds here, so I'm sure someone could devise a sick stack for me that would include M-S. Maybe the Carbonite Stack + M-S? Who knows, the possibilities are endless.... And if I decide to just do one capsule/day, then maybe I can do the Carbonite Stack+M-S followed by something like AnaBeta+Lean Xtreme+M-S for the next 30 days!

-Though I remain very lean year round, I do like to go beyond just "lean" in the summer. I like to get pretty darn shredded. The best part is, I can usually do this while still making gains if I keep my dieting/supplementing/training/lifestyle smart. When it comes time to lose the last bit of fat, my ectomorphic genetics can come in handy too! Otherwise, I find myself cursing them when it comes time to add mass, but even still I guess I can't complain considering I've added another solid ten pounds in the past 12 months. Now it's time to shred up with the help of Methyl-Synephrine.
-I also am hoping that this can act as somewhat of a study-aid. I just finished Spring semester yesterday, but now I will beginning a very intensive 10-week anatomy course (with cadaver dissection) starting on May 22. I've got a lot to learn over those 10 weeks, so I will take all the help I can get!

Last but not least, I've gotta give love to PES for coming out with the Synthetic Supplements line. Sometimes when I buy certain single-ingredient staple products, I have a tough time finding a company that I can be sure will be my best buy. I often hop from company to company because I am never entirely satisfied with the last. I know that you guys will continue to put out the best quality bulk products that I will be able to rely on. I look forward to new product releases and whatever else PES/SS has in store for us in 2012.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'd run this with erase pro and shift. The old erase /at2/ shift stack was easily the best fat burning stack ever . It was around this time last year I got into the single digits fat% .

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id run this with Erase Pro/Anabeta elite and Alpha Yohimbe.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose?

Two tablets a day.

Stack?

Depends on when received if selected. Possibly with Alpha T-2 (old school Alpha T-2 creation monster :)) Possibly with a natty t-booster like Titanium XL. Possibly with Anabeta Elite!

Goals?

I suppose it would be recomp, but really fat loss. Dropping the fat is at a higher priority than gaining muscle, but obviously both at the same time is the long term goal!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose:
Depending on my tolerance it would be one cap upon waking and one in mid afternoon before my workout.

Stack:
With my current supply of Clout + SNS CM pre-workout and Anabeta Elite.

Goals:
Currently cutting while working on maintaining certain sports specific performance factors.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I've been interested in this from the get-go (thanks Fl3x lol).

Dose?

120-240mg daily.

Stack?

With caffeine :D.

Goals?

Body recomposition
Dose? 120 - 240mg daily

I think 240 but not sure yet

Stack? With caffeine

I don't know how much yet

Goals? Lose fat

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Finally someone brings this out. I have been waiting for over a year to be able to get methyl synephrine that I can tailor the dose. I absolutely love this stuff pre workout, it takes me to another planet. This is the one ingredient I have been missing to add to my pre workout concoction. Thank you guys for bringing this out, and I would love the opportunity to be able to try this. I would be happy to include a review/log of how i am using it.

Dose?

would use 30-60 mgs pre workout

Stack?

pre workout with 200 mgs caffeine, 30 mgs 1,3D, green tea extract, b12, and a gram of focus dirt for a phenomenal pre workout energy powerhouse, along with agmatine, gplc, beta alanine and creatine.

Goals?

to create the "perfect" pre workout tailored exactly to my liking

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Dose-2/day

Stack-Currently
Anabeta 6/day
Erase Pro
11-Spray

Goals-Pack on some lbs while maintaining <6% bf

regardless ill be buying some of this, lol

Beefy Jew

Awards
Dose: two tabs daily, one before breakfast to get it into the system, and one preworkout for the extra kick while lifting or running

Stack: prolly be taking this alone

Goals: to drop some bodyfat percentage, winter bulk for football got me up to 250, looking to drop down to around 235 for the season now

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
pre workout with 200 mgs caffeine, 30 mgs 1,3D, green tea extract, b12, and a gram of focus dirt for a phenomenal pre workout energy powerhouse, along with agmatine, gplc, beta alanine and creatine.
damn, now that sounds amazing

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Here is your chance to try Methyl-synephrine tablets, the closest molecule to Ephedrine on the market.

10 bootles to give - just tell us how you will use it

Dose?2 per day upped if tolerated

Stack?currently coming of test/dbol ready to cruise and lean outr :D

Goals?2 per day for a month--well the dbol leaves yah a little bloated lol-goin forvisible abs agin

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
I'm in. I'd dose 2x daily and probably wouldn't stack it with anything in order to get a solid idea of how it worked solo. I'd like to peel about 10 lbs of fat off...summers coming!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
lol

I used the old version of Alpha-T2 + EC and until here ;)
That is because Rauwolscine is easily stackable with EC as was the low-dosed 30mg of MS. If you choose to stack 120mg MS with EC, I can assure you it's not the safest choice.

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
Wow PES is just like santa, only better haha BUMP!

DOSE- 2 tablets a day, every day

STACK- Loved AE and EP so much i cant wait to stack them again, It would be stacked with AE EP and AT2

GOAL- PES/Senthetic Supp shred for summertime, just like my boy Natestreo