Bump

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use it on my carb ups only so it would last me a while. I've taken it before from S.N.S and Primaforce and noticed no difference pre-workout. However, on my carb up days it helped a lot as far as keeping my blood sugar under control. A lot of times during my carb ups I can get dizzy and tired after a heavy carb meal. I would take a 500 cap with a meal that is how I would take this. When I was taking the primaforce version I had blood tests and it significantly lowered my fasting blood glucose levels. It is really nice to be able to stay awake and enjoy my carb up meals, instead of feeling tired and sleepy like the old man that I am!. I get no pump whatsoever from this product but it is definitely a useful product for me. It works better for this purpose then some of the GDA products out there.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would love to add agmatine on my current stack which is C20, Erase pro, Prime, Modern BCAA and jack3d...I love the pumps I get from agmatine...I'll be dosing one or two caps preworkout only on training days...I workout 5days/week...so the bottle should last for good amount of time...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have been dosing 2 caps on training days, 1 on off days. Awesome muscle fullness.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dose? 2 pills pre workout 2 pre bed

Stack? I should Be in pct, with clomid, erase pro, Anabeta elite, DAA and Ostarnine And staple supps

Frequency? Daily before bed.. 4-5 days pre workout

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose- 1000 mg daily

Stack- with Anabeta and erase pro, oep, ,alcar, slin sane or AP.

Frequency- 500 mg Pre wo, 500mg 20-30 mins before post workout meal on train days and Pre largest meal on off days OR Pre bed off days (would experiment n report on both)

will be busy In police academy but would review for sure.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Tell us how YOU will use the Agmatine!

Dose?

Stack?

Frequency?

Synthetic Supplements Agmatine (500 mg/60 capsules): Discount Agmatine Supplements

10 winners will be picked - lotto style!

Submit your entry telling us how YOU want to use it!

http://syntheticsupplements.com/
I would use one dose in the morning with breakfast for my large carb meal. Another dose would be used preworkout.

Will be stacking with erase, activate xtreme, and probably osta rx.

Every day use with breakfast and before workouts on workout days.

Never tried agmatine before but this would be a great chance for me to give it a go :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One in the AM one pre workout!!
Stack it with anabeta elite. ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agmatine really helped me w fat loss/maintaining bf % at increased carbs. Great fullness n power for workouts as well.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
All aboard the Agmatine Train!

Well this is usually a staple in my stash (sns caps). Would like to give yours a go!

I dose it 1g daily non workout days. 500mg pre workout and 500mg post workout on training days.

I usually stack it with anabeta (og but lately elite) for massive pumps! When used with Hemavol its game over!

I use it frequently as in everyday lol i notice a difference when i dont use it.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Currently:

Dose: 1000 mg pre WO or 500/500 split AM/PM for off days
Stack: w/ Intimidate
Frequency: Everyday

Summer Bulk Usage if I Win the Lotto:

Dose: 1000 mg pre WO or 500/500 split AM/PM for off days
Stacked: AndroMass, AndroHard, AndroDrive, Alpha Bulk
Frequency: Everyday

Last edited:

Jasonlb7

Awards
Killer giveaway I'm in!!

Dose: 1gm pre wo, 500mg pre bed

Stack: anabeta elite, erase pro, Daa, at2, shift

Frequency: 4 days pre wo, everyday pre bed

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would dose one in the AM and or before fasted Cardio. And the other preworkout. 2 caps a day everyday.

I would stack it with my cutting stack. Alpha-T2, OEP, Formula-x, Erase Pro (spanned out 8 weeks don't all at once).

Also I wanted to take it during my competition cut to keep my muscles pumped and round while I deplete.

Also I would use it 2-3 caps a day 7 days a week

mnowak1228

Awards
Would love to run this on my PH Cycle next month while taking in some carbs. Perfect Opportunity here!

Dose? One before breakfast, one before dinner. May change it up once I see how its working.

Stack? 4AD+Decavol

Frequency? EVERYDAY!!!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
dose @ 2 caps pre workout and 1-2 caps post.

stack with craze pre workout and bcaa post.

frequency will be every workout day or five a week.

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
Dose? 2 caps on training days and 1 on rest days

Stack? Erase Pro, Alpha T2, Anabeta Elite, and of course new Synthetic Supps Agmatine!

1000mg on every training day of my 4 day split, and 500mg on rest days.

Loved my Anabeta Elite/ Erase Pro stack, can't wait to see what a stack with more great PES/Synthetic Supp products can do!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose?

Pre-workout: 1 capsule, may experiment with 2.

Off days: 1 capsule.

Stack?

Depends on when I receive the product. May try it with Anabeta Elite. If received in time with Alpha T-2. Of course would love to try it with the new PES pre-workout when it drops.

Frequency?

Same as dosage until bottle is out.

Honestly always wanted to try Agmatine and never had the chance to. I'm happy to see Synthetic Supplements bring it out at such a great price!

Amwdurant35

Amwdurant35

Awards
Dose: training days 1 breakfast and 1 pre workout with muscle marinade
Off days : 1 with breakfast/1 high carb meal

Stack: if I get it in a month I'll be stacking daa and erase with optimen fish oil and a great diet!

Frequency: everyday ! A great supplement to add to anyone's stack. Glad to see they are 500 mg caps I usually see 250 mgs. Less pills the better

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one else is going to take pre bed ? Agmatine really helps with sleep and you wake up with muscles feeling and looking fuller

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Dose? 1-2 pre workout then 1 upon waking with meal

Stack? Would love to stack with my upcoming H-Drol Cycle

Frequency? Everyday! WHY NOT?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1g Agmatine with 6g Citrulline Malate preworkout training days.

LordLifter

LordLifter

Awards
I have never used Agmatine by it's self, or apart from the dose which a supplement company has already provided in their pre, but I have been wanting to and would definitely love to try some! The product that I use that has Agmatine in it, in which the pumps are unparalleled by other supplement companies is APS Mesomorph; I haven't found anything better!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would dose 500 mg pwo, then 250mg with 2 high carbs meals.....i have found this to be very rewarding in terms of pumps and fullness, i also feel less bloat after higher carb meals....agmatine is very versatile in dosing schemes and the additional health properties are an added bonus.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used to take cit malate in bulk years ago when it first became popular. It was pretty expensive though so I had to stop taking it. Plus if you let it sit for too long it turned into a brick.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
i would dose 500 mg pwo, then 250mg with 2 high carbs meals.....i have found this to be very rewarding in terms of pumps and fullness, i also feel less bloat after higher carb meals....agmatine is very versatile in dosing schemes and the additional health properties are an added bonus.....
500 mg caps, 250 mg may be tough..

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Dose. 1 before/after workout
Stack. No stack
Frequency Every workout day x4 a week
I have not run this supp so I would run by itself do I can judge it ;-)

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
1g first thing in AM is supposed to give better/longer pumps through out the day. I know it's effects pre workout but not daily in the AM

mnowak1228

Awards
Bump + When are winners picked? :deal:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1000mg 30 mins Pre-Workout

1000mg Mid Day on off days.

Stack with beta alanine,glyco carn.

Mgordon4

Awards
Dose: 2 Pills half hour before lifting

Stack: With preworkout combo of white flood + BCAAs + Beta Alanine.

Frequency: Use on training days!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm surprised the entire forum didn't get in on this epic deal!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I'm surprised the entire forum didn't get in on this epic deal!
yeah seriously! Also any news on when winners are picked Natty?

mnowak1228

Awards
tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
cool thx

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Dose will be @ 3 caps a day with 2 pre and 1 post for 5 days on with 2 days off.

I have a sponsored log coming soon that consist of Intimidate + Reversitol v2. So hopeful if am I pick I can run it along side with this sick stack!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Tell us how YOU will use the Agmatine!

Dose?

Stack?

Frequency?

Synthetic Supplements Agmatine (500 mg/60 capsules): Discount Agmatine Supplements

10 winners will be picked - lotto style!

Submit your entry telling us how YOU want to use it!

http://syntheticsupplements.com/
Dose? 2 caps pre

Stack? Drive/fat free, SLINshot/recycle, anadraulic state gt (this is my upcoming "want to become a superhero?" stack, I just ran out of hemavol which is a agmatine based supplement, the only 2 missing components in my superhero stack is a greens supplement and a agmatine based supplement for pre workout, just saw this promo and my eyes lit up!)

Frequency? 4-5 Days Pre workout only

May the best pimps win!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Bumpage.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Dose? 2 caps a day with my preworkout meal. On off days, 2 first thing in the AM

Stack? with Na-r-ala 300mg

Frequency? everyday

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Dose? 2 Caps about a half hour before working out - I like agmatine for the pump, so personally I like to take it right before I'm most likely to get one.

Stack? With whatever other pre-WOs I have. Typically this includes about 60mg of DMAA, 300mg Caffeine, and either some Scivation Novem or Neogenix Neurosurge.

Frequency? Err'day I workout, fool. Who doesn't always want a pump?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never used Agmatine before...

Dose - Workout Day (2 with pre-workout), Day off (1 am, 1pm)

Stack - Intimidate/Reversital v2

Frequency - everyday...

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
When will this lotto happen am ready for winners!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
When will this lotto happen am ready for winners!!
Me too! Im going to start my new phase of training soon, me need my aggy for skin tearing pumps!

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
Has anybody here tried agmatine yet? I've heard sooooo much praise for it, not sure if it's just hype or legit, hopefully I get to find out!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Has anybody here tried agmatine yet? I've heard sooooo much praise for it, not sure if it's just hype or legit, hopefully I get to find out!
It's legit, been using it for a while now.