How to log!?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around this subforum a lot lately seeing if I can catch a cool promo but everyone wants experienced loggers.. How the hell can get any experience logging if no one is willing to give me a chance in the first place.. Jus food for though

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around this subforum a lot lately seeing if I can catch a cool promo but everyone wants experienced loggers.. How the hell can get any experience logging if no one is willing to give me a chance in the first place.. Jus food for though
You could always log something you bought yourself.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Ha didn't even think about that. Duhhhh

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
This and show them you are worthy and not your average guy looking for free products. Show em you know what your doin'!

Uploading a arm pic in your avy is a great start! :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
x2....

& to be honest, it's tough to take a chance cause companies usually send product and a logger either:

A) Never gets started.
B) Never gets finished.
C) Gets updated once a week.

= company wasted product.....

I'll be honest, I've took my chance on a few guys who haven't logged before & some that have.... It with veteran loggers or noobs, sometimes the log goes well other times no so much.

Out of curiosity OP, was there something in particular that you were looking specifically to try? Pre w.o.? test booster?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even if you don't do an unsponsored log of a product in of itself if you do a training log or two etc that can be pointed out and help as well since it can show commitment and show you won't just flake.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2....

& to be honest, it's tough to take a chance cause companies usually send product and a logger either:

A) Never gets started.
B) Never gets finished.

I'll be honest, I've took my chance on a few guys who haven't logged before & some that have.... It with veteran loggers or noobs, sometimes the log goes well other times no so much.

Out of curiosity OP, was there something in particular that you were looking specifically to try? Pre w.o.? test booster?

^^^This! There are too many guys out there that take the product and run. So they basically stole the product by not fulfilling their end of the deal. We ask for experienced loggers or guys with a post count above 200 or so to try to cut down this. Look for the promos that are just seeking a simple review of the product. Get some sample packs and do reviews on them. Be honest in your reviews and try to be as informative as you can.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You SHOULD anyways always keep log of what you are taking AND of your workouts. Be methodical about it and plan for success , that way you always know WHERE and WHEN are you going down the wrong path. Just a habit mostly , and upload it here , I do it every day , pics and all, and try to keep it as detailed as possible, do it and the community gets to know yah and respect yah more. Then , maybe then , they will pick you with a nice application and show of commitment :p! But like Aron said , its hard to find people that are trust worthy , and that WILL complete it , not only start and never finish or give final thoughts upon completing the supplement trial run :p!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is very difficult. When I rep'd for another co. years ago I chose some loggers. All of which were xperienced. Sadly, 1 who was here a long while just stopped the log 2 weeks in. Couldn't believe it. It's a shame, as people like that ruin it for many others.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^^This! There are too many guys out there that take the product and run. So they basically stole the product by not fulfilling their end of the deal. We ask for experienced loggers or guys with a post count above 200 or so to try to cut down this. Look for the promos that are just seeking a simple review of the product. Get some sample packs and do reviews on them. Be honest in your reviews and try to be as informative as you can.
& what he said as well....

Truth be told I think most reps/companies just want the honest feedback.
We know not every log will be positive or stellar, just put 100% effort into it and if you like the product great you may log (or even rep in the future) & if you don't like the product, it's your lucky day: you got a months serving for free so you didn't waste any money.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
x2....

A) Never gets started.
B) Never gets finished.

I understand.. I guess I need to become more established withi the AM community..nothin specific jus a few products that caught my attention in this subforum

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
This and show them you are worthy and not your average guy looking for free products. Show em you know what your doin'!

speaking of uploading pictures. how's that work anyways?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
What?!? Seriously?
We needs to see your bicep peak before we let you log, until then....you can take these crayons and color in this magnificent coloring book.

Color outside of the lines and you will get deported to Muscletech headquarters or a dumbster.....same thing right? :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We needs to see your bicep peak before we let you log, until then....you can take these crayons and color in this magnificent coloring book.

Color outside of the lines and you will get deported to Muscletech headquarters or a dumbster.....same thing right? :)
Lol why so aggressive buddy? ;P it's all good to chill! But yeah I do agree on the muscletech snide remark...I don't like those guys at all

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wish i could be chosen for logs.....:eek5:

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Lol why so aggressive buddy? ;P it's all good to chill! But yeah I do agree on the muscletech snide remark...I don't like those guys at all
Im a nasty dude, would you like to FEEL THE WRATH OF A COLORING BOOK!

DIDN'T THINK SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

lol

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
log/thread and avitar. I'm kind of a noob to the forum world.
Avatar in the settings, and uploading pics into a thread/log, look above your text when typing you will see some options, select the picture looking one.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Im a nasty dude, would you like to FEEL THE WRATH OF A COLORING BOOK!

DIDN'T THINK SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

lol
Haha you are cool brah, besides I have taken up your detox advice/routine to help keep my body healthier haha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Avatar in the settings, and uploading pics into a thread/log, look above your text when typing you will see some options, select the picture looking one.
sh*t thanks dude. found the one for the threads already. appreciate the help man. i'll have the ohter one found in no time now.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Haha you are cool brah, besides I have taken up your detox advice/routine to help keep my body healthier haha
Thanks haha, I was just messin' with T-Bone.

Glad you picked up my tip of the days, you should follow my transformation phase log when I start it, its going to be filled with articles / tips / weekly progress.

Or you can feel the wrath of coloring in a coloring book. Ouch.

:)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Glad you picked up my tip of the days, you should follow my transformation phase log when I start it, its going to be filled with articles / tips / weekly progress.

Sounds good bro! When you get it done I'll follow, check out my log I'm running the Swole Stack sponsored ATM, pics and progress, meals and recipes too dude. It's my first bulk so I'm kinda paranoid on carbs hAhaha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

i like coloring books... whats wrong with coloring books?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Sounds good bro! When you get it done I'll follow, check out my log I'm running the Swole Stack sponsored ATM, pics and progress, meals and recipes too dude. It's my first bulk so I'm kinda paranoid on carbs hAhaha
Actually I was looking in it not to long ago, ill sub to it!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
i like coloring books... whats wrong with coloring books?
The torture and pain from the Coloring Books is something I never want to experience again. I lost all my libido and my muscles started to shrink, even when I introduced Crayola-Bol for pct, I was coughing up blood.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
The torture and pain from the Coloring Books is something I never want to experience again. I lost all my libido and my muscles started to shrink, even when I introduced Crayola-Bol for pct, I was coughing up blood.
dont try the off brand crayola-bol then. i needed a new kidney and liver after those.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established

Yeah ditto. Wait...., wut?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
This is the way I got started. I just started reviewing samples I received through sample give aways. Make you presence know.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
dont try the off brand crayola-bol then. i needed a new kidney and liver after those.
The GDA effect of crayola-bol was horrible aswell, my jaw was the only thing that got a massive pump. (chewin' dem crayola's)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Uploading a pic of yourself would benefit chances to log a product I would think?
Well I don't have a peak.. Jus a big round mass of a bicep.. Well maybe I'll start a log on my summer cut and get a peak on these babies

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well I don't have a peak.. Jus a big round mass of a bicep.. Well maybe I'll start a log on my summer cut and get a peak on these babies
Log your cut then, supplements, nutrition, workouts, thoughts. Maybe then they will start trusting you more.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's more of a post count that I am looking for. If you want to apply to the aAv2 promo post an app to. Be considered

It's a double edged sword what your saying.