iForce ain't done yet...I NEED 5 MORE PEOPLE TO LOG INTIMIDATE + REVERSITOL V2!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

iForce ain't done yet...I NEED 5 MORE PEOPLE TO LOG INTIMIDATE + REVERSITOL V2!!!

+

THE ULTIMATE IGF-1/IGF-2 AND ANTI-ESTROGEN STACK!

After a ton of insanely epic Intimidate logs, and then even more epic Intimidate + Testabolan v2 logs...its time to pair Intimidate with the world's most effective OTC anti-estrogen, Reversitol v2!

Intimidate Key Points:
    IMMEDIATE sleep enhancement!
    MASSIVE IGF-1/IGF-2 enhancement
    INSANE recovery/reduced soreness

Reversitol v2 Key points
    Strongest OTC Anti-Estrogen Available
    Reduce water weight
    Converts bad estrogen to good estrogen

How to be selected to run this stack?
    1. Link us to prior logs - why are you a great candidate to run this stack?
    2. Have you ever run another anti-estrogen/test booster stack to compare this to? if so, which?
    3. Are you able to update your log at LEAST 3x/week?
    4. Are you willing to do a final review? A video final review?
    5. Will you rate/review the product based on an outline we provide?
    6. Age/sex/lifting experience - are you bulking/cutting?

I will choose the best 5 applicants as soon as we get them in.

Ready? GO!!!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow Vaungh this is an awesome stack and sweet promotion for someone looking to get that HUGE Test boost Intimidate girces , add the mega AI that is reversitol and BOOM , explosive gains and leaning out!! Good luck to everyone who applies! Will sure follow the logs!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%

damn Vaughn.. you guys are on a roll
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.32%

1. Dexaprine 5 Sample Review (Sponsored)
    2. Yes, I have ran Erase/Endosurge and would love to compare and give my honest opinion to see if this stack is capable of surpassing Erase/Endo in results.
    3. Of course, I'm on AM every single day.
    4. I will be able to give a final review and if selected I will go the extra mile and do a video review and also provide before and after pictures.
    5. Yes
    6. Age: 21 / Male / 2 years / Recomp

Just ordered a bottle of Intimidate this weekend and will be more than willing to add it to this run if you guys would like. And if you guys want you can provide me with whatever dosing protocol you would like aswell.

Supps that are in my current regimen are:
    NOW Adam
    NOW Green Tea
    NOW Vitamin C
    iForce Hemavol
    iForce Maximize Intense
    Dymatize Elite XT Protein
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    damn Vaughn.. you guys are on a roll

2012 is almost half over...and we aren't even CLOSE to doing 1/2 the cool stuff we have planned for this year! Each month will just get more and more awesome!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    2012 is almost half over...and we aren't even CLOSE to doing 1/2 the cool stuff we have planned for this year! Each month will just get more and more awesome!
    We are doing it BIG! Get on this!!

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

1. I don't have any logs as of yet, but I would love the generous chance to run one! I can't really say am a great candidate because there are lots of them out there, but I can sure say that am a dedicated and hard worker who will give it all I got to log those products!

2. No

3. I can update all day every day with no problems at all and not to mention it will be DETAILED!

4. Hell YES!

5. I will rate/review any way that is best fit so yes, but I still want to keep it truthfully, honest and unbiased as best as possible. I want to show a real review.!.

6. Age is 23 male, been working out for a few solid years, I would use these products for a sick recomp.

I have also followed so many good and insane logs like ariborne42 which had excellent results. I have keep a eye on the rv2 + tv2 that was used for a PCT which was epic! They have completely sold me on your products. All I can say is allow me to log your products and you won't REGRET IT!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awesome opportunity! Wish I could do it but im getting ready to run 4ad+Decavol+Stoked. Dammit!!! Lol
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Aww man Awesome OPP here. I always have the worst timming
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dam woulda loved to this one. intimidate is gettin insane reviews. good luck guys, awesome stack
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.92%

Wow this stack looks sick! Gl to whoever is able to log it, I know you won't be disappointed
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.95%

I actually have a bottle of each waiting for me to start in a couple of months. Interested in seeing how it goes for everyone!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Son of a....lol Im logging intimidate right now....I should waited for this promo so I could log revsV2 aswell. Oh well, good luck to everyone!

P.S. Intimidate really ensures quality deep sleep! Ive tried every "sleep marketed" product you can think of....somehow...someway....int imidate does the trick.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%

IForce killing it all day! Wish i could get in on this shiz!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.05%

All day long!! Gains , gains , more gains !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Another great opportunity coming out of Iforce! Nicely done Vaughn.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

I'd love to get in on this but I don't fit the first two criteria. I agree that iForce has definitely been stepping up their game lately, kudos!
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%

^^^ none above is mandatory other than logging the product. just trying to get a feel for who is applying
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.77%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

+

THE ULTIMATE IGF-1/IGF-2 AND ANTI-ESTROGEN STACK!

After a ton of insanely epic Intimidate logs, and then even more epic Intimidate + Testabolan v2 logs...its time to pair Intimidate with the world's most effective OTC anti-estrogen, Reversitol v2!

Intimidate Key Points:
    IMMEDIATE sleep enhancement!
    MASSIVE IGF-1/IGF-2 enhancement
    INSANE recovery/reduced soreness

Reversitol v2 Key points
    Strongest OTC Anti-Estrogen Available
    Reduce water weight
    Converts bad estrogen to good estrogen

1. Link us to prior logs - why are you a great candidate to run this stack?
    2. Have you ever run another anti-estrogen/test booster stack to compare this to? if so, which?
    3. Are you able to update your log at LEAST 3x/week?
    4. Are you willing to do a final review? A video final review?
    5. Will you rate/review the product based on an outline we provide?
    6. Age/sex/lifting experience - are you bulking/cutting?

I will choose the best 5 applicants as soon as we get them in.

Ready? GO!!!
    1. I have just finished my summer semester so I will have plenty of time to hit the gym hard and stay on top of this. Also in 6days I will have finished my Alpha Mass/1-andro/4-ad stack and would rather run this stack for guaranteed recovery! plus gains!!!!!
    2. I have ran erase/ daa/ titanium xl before. I have also ran licogenix as part of this stack to keep bloat off.
    3. I will definitely be able to update my log three times a week as well as provide before and after pictures.
    4. Yes, maybe a video review.
    5. Definitely
    6. 21/M/3 years lifting, currently doing 5x5 training. Current stats are 5'11 172lbs 7.2%bf (7 fold caliper). I'm going to be recomping, same weight but more size/strength.

Other supplements:
    Anabeta, lean xtreme, Creatine micronized, beta-alanine, fish oil, pre workout, also at week 3 I will start Ostarine unique at 12 a day if it arrives anytime soon lol... I have Protean strawberry, ON Whey, ON Serious mass, and I will be getting a casein soon.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.9%

Going to bump this one cause I love Intimidate but have no time to log it.

Vaughn, great combo and opportunity!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%

I know I am a long shot for this promotion but I am such a believer in your products that I just have to try. So here goes nothing:

1. I-Force Nutrition RVC/VMS Protean Sampler Review!

A short yet detailed and thorough review of your Protean and Max Intense samples. Im new to the forum and unfortunately have yet to log anything. This could potentially be a good opportunity to introduce myself "properly" to the forums. I currently am using Dexaprine, Hemavol, Protean and have another tub of VMS Protean and Mango Max Intense en route to my house. As you can see, I have great faith in your products as I am a regular user of them because they have afforded me great results! Im not try to kiss a** but your company is simply ahead of the game right now with your new Dex and Intense formulations, your use of NMDA and Protean flavorings as three examples. I would love to give my thorough and unbiased review of these products.

2. I have run a DS Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack and a Bioforge V3/Erase stack (both full 8 weeks) so I feel I have an adequate grasp of what to expect and to use as a backdrop to compare and contrast the feelings, effects and results of these stacks.

3. I would be able to update my log at least once daily, seven times a week. I would also provide weekly photo updates of my physical composition to note any changes as well as any weight and lift changes.

4. I would be able to do a final review upon completion of the stack noting all final stats and body composition changes as well. I cannot promise a video review but would be willing to try one pending my lack of technological resources (only have my phone video camera).

5. I would definitely be able to follow any guidelines, outlines or protocol as to how you want the products reviewed.

6. I am a 26 year old male born and raised in sunny southern California I have been lifting on and off for about 4 years now but it has become an obsession and staple of my life the past year and a half. I started a new job at that time which is very physical and it forced me to reevaluate my life choices and kicked me in the butt to get my self in top physical shape to increase my overall endurance and stamina. I willfully gave up smoking and drinking and have never looked back. I would use this as mostly a recomp and looking to add lean muscle mass.

Thank you IForce for the opportunity. Sorry if this app is long but I like to be thorough haha

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

1. I NEED AN ADULT/NEW CLOTHES log!!! This is my first log. this is actually the first forum i've joined and i'm loving all the helpfullness of others, from excersise science all the way to supplementation information, and logs. I'd be more than happy do do as i can to help others. The log i posted is current, and that stack would be fantastic to run with post cycle therapy. Its not sponsored or anything like that, mostly started just for fun.
    2. I've run several with pct. I'm not sure how they compare to IFORCE, if at all, i've seen nothing but greatness come from that company
    3. More than happy to run a log 3x a week, id log it daily, or at least on lift days.
    4. Willing to do a final review, video would be iffy, dont have a video camera
    5. I'll most definately rate the products
    6. 27, male, been lifting off and on since 15. i stopped a few times for for injuries, the last time i stopped was the longest at 4 years, due to a naggy shoulder problem and depression. been solid for a while now again though. I'm currently running a cut/recomp style cycle. anything to help maintain lbm or gain is always a plus.

I hope to get the opportunity to sample some of IFORCES products and find out how great they are for my self.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Damn, I've already got two apps submitted! Not sure if I'll be selected for either of those.. How much longer is this one open for submissions???
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

1. Past logs - MKRETZ inSLINsifys his gains with Purus labs Pslin! MKretz gets marinaded in muscle marinade! MKretz gets SWOLE with GLYCOBOL! honest review of finaflex G8 - what makes you a special candidate to run this stack? - I can do a different type of log because i was on trt for a while and have now been off for about 3.5 months and looking for a product to hopefully boost my test back and intimidate has some amazing reviews. plus I tend to have slee issues and would loe to see hw this stacks up to hgh products and ther sleep aid product i have used in the past.
    2. Have you ever run another anti-estrogen/test booster stack to compare this to? if so, which?I used d-pol with the muscle marinade
    3. final review? video review?- yep no problem , school jut ended for the semester s i have more time to dedicate t lifting and a detailed log.
    4. Are you willing to do a final review? A video final review? Of course.....the video review will reuire me borring a camera from someone but if it is wanted , it can be done!
    5. Will you rate/review the product based on an outline we provide? - I will follow any guidelines given 100%
    6. Age/sex/lifting experience - are you bulking/cutting? - 22, male, was playing college football, got really sick went down to 100lbs in the hospital and have slowly been gaining since then, trying to do it hte right way....... very low t has made it very tough but I still am focus on puttin on weight and getting back to where I was. I have been lifting since sophmore year in high school when i started lifting for football
  25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%

bump
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

1. My Current Log AndroMass Log
    2. Yes, TCF-1 + EndoAmp with Sustain Alpha
    3. Yes, I update my current log everyday and would do the same for this if chosen
    4. Yes, Both if you would prefer, no problem
    5. Yes, With the honest truth of exactly what I felt throughout the entire stack
    6. 21/M/2+ Years *just started again due to recent injury* Currently on a recomp

7. I've been going through a really tough time lately trying to find a job and can't afford any supplements so anything I can get would help. I'm completely 100% focused in the gym although other things aren't working out for me. I'd log this as if I was paid too
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.1%

bump for this epic giveaway, get those apps in guys!
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

good luck to everyone, the winners will be some lucky fellows
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%

Bump.

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.32%

When will the winners be announced?
    PES R&D
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

1. Link us to prior logs -
    [Review] NO Shotgun V3

Animal Pump sample review
    Scavenging the Iron Jungle, for the GOLD FEAST (sponsored log)
    2. Have you ever run another anti-estrogen/test booster stack to compare this to? if so, which? I've run a couple DAA products as well as Mass FX, and a few other test boosters. Normally test boosters aren't my cup of tea since i tend to go with the more risky option for some of the products that claim big things, i.e the natural product that works like a steroid.
    3. Are you able to update your log at LEAST 3x/week? Im able to update every day, with measurements, pictures, stats, maybe a few videos as wel
    4. Are you willing to do a final review? A video final review? Yes am willing to do both
    5. Will you rate/review the product based on an outline we provide? Yes
    6. Age/sex/lifting experience - are you bulking/cutting? 23/M/7 years currently recomping

I would love to try this product im a knowledgable accountable member who will write a very detailed log.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

suprised more people arent jumping on this great opp
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sunday bump!

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.35%

1. C20 & EP, Maximize Intense & Hemavol
    2. I've ran Erase + DAA and Erase Pro
    3. Yep
    4. Maybe
    5. I will do an honest review
    6. Recomping
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Bump for the the love <3 come on people we need more apps. Iforce been doing some crazy opportunity here!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Vaughn, please stop giving away so much.. I can't keep up. K, thanks!

37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%

Bump for epic promotion!

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Bump for the the love <3 come on people we need more apps. Iforce been doing some crazy opportunity here!
    This guy ^^^ dedicated!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Yup and not to mention am back home finally! So time to make money and figure out whats going on lol.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    lmao!

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce - Intimidate + TestabolanV2 aww yeahhh
    By D3Baseball in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 05:58 PM
  2. Iforce Intimidate Now Available at The Planet!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 05:43 PM
  3. AllieNinja's iForce INTIMIDATE log
    By allieninja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 09:38 AM
  4. iFORCE Intimidate
    By bigrobbierob in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 01:33 AM