Lecheek Nutrition site up with discount :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25% eh? Very nice!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You haz oxyeca for me?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
speed xtreme is a tad pricey, any samples i can buy?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good stuff!! I saw the fb page! Cant wait to see the ingredients on HGH MASS!!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
WHO WANTS A BIGGER DISCOUNT ????? SPEAK NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My grandparents are jewish, of course i want a cheaper deal!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
MAKE IT A BIGGER ONE :D!! I would love for people to take advantage of it ^^!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crushes my appetite. Which is a good thing cause I can eat like a son of a bitch.
For real? I'm the same way and I'm ALWAYS hungry.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real? I'm the same way and I'm ALWAYS hungry.
Yeah eating enough is def not one of my weak points..lol. In regards to Oxyeca I only had the samples so I can't truly say how efficacy maintains in the long run, as in will you get used to it, but the times that I took it, it was pretty damn good. I took one in the am and one about mid-day and it crushed my appetite till about 8pm (I did eat, but only small meals/snacks). Then of course around 8 pm I was starving and ate a big ass dinner. Though, I suspect that if you run a bottle your body will adjust to the amounts of consumption and one will find they are not so hungry in the evening. Energy was great, I was kind of thirsty at first, but not bad, and come was pretty easy. I def plan on picking up a couple bottles.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah eating enough is def not one of my weak points..lol. In regards to Oxyeca I only had the samples so I can't truly say how efficacy maintains in the long run, as in will you get used to it, but the times that I took it, it was pretty damn good. I took one in the am and one about mid-day and it crushed my appetite till about 8pm (I did eat, but only small meals/snacks). Then of course around 8 pm I was starving and ate a big ass dinner. Though, I suspect that if you run a bottle your body will adjust to the amounts of consumption and one will find they are not so hungry in the evening. Energy was great, I was kind of thirsty at first, but not bad, and come was pretty easy. I def plan on picking up a couple bottles.
Pick em up :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Guys 40% off same code anabolic or ANABOLIC I dont know if its case sensative.

This starts today should be acceptable now if not in a few hours and dont know how long it will be good for :)

40 % off on the whole site that includes pre order on Mass HGH ;) ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also have a busy day today so if you have ?'s or PM me I might not get back to you until later today :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome company making itself loved here in AM more than it already was!! GUYS go get it now , its nearly half off!! Cant get better than that!! :p!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
aww yeah, time to go broke!.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Do I hear 50% !!!!
Haha that's just being greedy , products are very affordable as they are and with 40% they are giving awesome formulas away practically!! :p

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Couple days in only but waking up feeling great :)
I might get it in 2 weeks haha Love me some good sleep and kick ass feeling waking up!!