AX Athletes Joint Restore - Joint Pain Study - Try it first!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AJR_bottle.png

Athletic Xtreme is getting ready to launch a pre-release study for our newest product - Athletes Joint Restore. If you have painful joints from training, this is the product for you! The product has already gone through a round of testing with rave reviews, and now it's time for YOU to give it a go.

Here's a brief overview of the project and how you can get involved:

1. Buy Athletes Joint Repair now for the "at-cost" price. Low-low-low!!
2. Try it out for 4 weeks.
3. Answer to simple questions at the end about your experience.
4. Have the opportunity to buy it again in the future for the same "at-cost" price!
5. FREE surprise gift at the end!!!

All ingredients in this product are in exact clinical doses. What does that mean? Easy - they are already involved in studies and AX is using the exact doses from those studies. NO PROP BLEND.

For more details and to get involved, get your creaky joints over to this page:
Athletic Xtreme | Athletes Joint Restore Study

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumparoo!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That would be nice on my 42 year old joints !!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to sign up but it wouldn't let me. ???? Is it already full?

EDIT: Went back and tried again. Was unable to see what I had typed but went through it anyways and clicked submit. It said it went through. I guess if I don't get an email, I will try again! LOL!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It might be! We did go big with the announcement last night and today, and things like this usually do fill up fast. Anyone else not able to get in?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's nice seeing this come out after the release of the study of the effects of collagen on the density of cartilage. Really curious as to what the price will be on this!

mnowak1228

Awards
It might be! We did go big with the announcement last night and today, and things like this usually do fill up fast. Anyone else not able to get in?
I filled in my name and email addy and it said the next trial will be in 3 weeks. Is that correct?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got an email saying they would let me know more when they were ready to start.

mnowak1228

Awards
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

EDIT: Went back and tried again. Was unable to see what I had typed but went through it anyways and clicked submit. It said it went through. I guess if I don't get an email, I will try again! LOL!
It should be all open! If anyone has problems getting in, just shoot me or Clickster a PM and we can check things out for ya.

It's nice seeing this come out after the release of the study of the effects of collagen on the density of cartilage. Really curious as to what the price will be on this!
Price point should be pretty low. Not quite sure yet, but... Maybe like $30/mo (?). Confirmation needed, though.

Would be even nicer on my 55 yo joints....lol
You bet! I'm actually going to see about getting this for my wife. She is 33 and suffers from RA. She's on a ton of meds for it, and it's hard to see her have bad days to the point of walking with a cane. Very tough... So anything that helps her out, I'm doing it.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that T-AD...hopefully this sup will help her..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You bet! I'm actually going to see about getting this for my wife. She is 33 and suffers from RA. She's on a ton of meds for it, and it's hard to see her have bad days to the point of walking with a cane. Very tough... So anything that helps her out, I'm doing it.

I just gave a buddy of mine a tub of bulk SCRx that I had capped for his tendinitis/joints. I know it helps me out tremendously so I wanted to see if it would help him too. Told him about this but he said he would give the SCRx a go first. Surgery on his elbow is scheduled for the first of the month so he has a little bit of time to test it out. I am really looking forward to being able to compare these two joint supps side by side! Hopefully this will help your wife out Tim! I know how it is to see your wife in pain and the helpless feeling that it gives you. IT SUCKS!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words, lukehayd.

So... Who has signed up so far? Post up if you have! Definitely a good opportunity to get in on here! Nothing wrecks a good recovery like weak, achey, painful joints. Get into your total body fitness and do the Athlete's Joint Restore test!!

:cheers:

johnny75

Awards
Signed up, my elbows tendonitus started to flare up the last two weeks of my cycle...im 3 weeks into PCT & still have it.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I signed up the first day. I can't wait to try this. I hope this helps my hips and elbows.

mnowak1228

Awards
First day sign up.....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered.
This better help me restore my dead Mary Jane plants!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Bought mine last night. Looking forward to it

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Just purchased...hope I get more relief than I'm getting now.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this! Can't wait for mine to arrive!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I see the bottle suggests taking two capsules a day, with or without food. However I am wondering what would be most ideal, taking both capsules together OR separating them to different times of the day? And in terms of timing, is it better to have later or earlier or preworkout or post-training, etc.

Just a couple things I thought could use some clarification. After all, I wanna get the most I possibly can out of this product! I'm excited for this

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I got mine last night and took my first dose right away. I'm planning on two caps peeved unless otherwise recommended. This fits into my current supp schedule without having to jam 2 more into another time.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Been taking mine for over 2 weeks elbows and shooting pains into Hands are seriously starting to reside. Not completely gone but barrable! Especially while on erase

Droid razor maxx

bpeoples33

bpeoples33

Awards
Received mine last night. First dose down. I really hope this will help my shoulders and knees out.

f1ghter33

Awards
right now i am using ninja and its really helping me out for pre work !! so that i dont need to take join pain. after all thanks for the info !!