Leaning out, not cracked out: annihilate your bodyfat!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I'm writing this hoping it'll be useful for you guys if you want to lean out,
lose some BF and keep it that way.
As some of you know I'm all about condition, I like to keep BF really low all
year round while adding lean mass, and we all know it ain't an easy task, so,
here some tips from my experience and experiments with EBF products but not only.

First thing first: what's the best, most effective way to lose BF and stay lean?
No doubt about this: diet. Yep, there's no miracle product, diet is what will impact
your body composition more than anything else.
But supplements can help *a lot*, and not only to get an "edge", if your diet is in check
a good supplement and/or a good stack counts more than meal frequency, macros,
timing etc..
Yes I'm now a rep for EBF, but I'm a rep because I love the products and in my experience
they are the best at what they do, not the other way around. I've been asked to rep for other
companies before and I didn't do it, I said yes to EBF because I wouldn't go 'round pushing
stuff that I don't use and don't like.

EBF is a small company and we have few products, and this is the reason
because before putting them out on the market we need to make sure they are effective and successful!

Recompadrol is by many pointed out as the king of GDAs, and well, it is.
I tried them all, I mixed them all, I dosed them in every way and I know Recompadrol
worked by far better than any other GDA for me. I keep my BF to about 4% all year round,
I guess results speak for themselves don't they?
I've ran Recompadrol daily since I got my first bottle, usually I keep it at 4/6 cps a day,
but the product is effective even just a 3 caps a day, prior each meal.
It can be stacked with several products with no problem and used both during a cut or a bulk.
Now I don't do bulk phases but I had tons of friends thanking me for letting them try Recompadrol
during their bulk, they were able to eat a lot more, pack lbs of mass while keeping fat away.
It is my favorite supplement of all time, there's no doubt about it.
But this one doesn't need presentation really, is sold out for a reason and we're all happy to
see it back in stock soon.

The one I want talk a bit more about is the new fat burner from EBF:
Adipose Annihilation v2

Lemme start telling you one thing, when your body fat is this low, fat burners have hard time working and fighting against your body trying to store fat, because human body was not meant
to be a pile of muscle with sub 10% BF, so we have to trick it somehow.
I started AAv2 more than a week ago and I'm loving it probably as much as I love Recompadrol!
While I do believe our formulator is a great mind, I was genuinely surprised about AAv2.
In few days results were already showing, I was drier, cuts were deeper and vascularity was as crazy as usual. And the best thing is no cracked/stimmed feeling at all!
It's very *very* smooth, and damn effective. Appetite suppression is one of the most noticeable
effects on me, I fast for 20 hours a day and while on AAv2 I have absolutely no problem waiting
for my meal to come.
It works great as a standalone (I started at 4cps a day, currently using 6 but probably going back to
4 because appetite suppresion is crazy!), but it was meant to be a very versatile product that can be stacked with other, both stimmed and non-stimmed, fast burners.
To be the perfect fat burner when following IF/Lean Gains protocol (check out the write up, there's a full guideline for that!) and of course to work in a synergic with Recompadrol.

Unlike other fat burners often attempting to limit fat gain through a single mechanism AAv2’s FAT MOBILIZATION COMPLEX ceases new fat formation as the EBF ANNIHILATION COMPLEX lays waste to existing adipose stores. AAv2 features an optimized proprietary blend of ingredients which create an incredible potency, without the potential for undesired side effects.
AAv2 makes a great stack with all the most loved fat burners out there,
estrogen control supplemets, thyroid based fat burners, and test booster as well
lemme give you some example:

TT-33, fat free, AAv2
Erase, Alpha T2, AAv2
Licogenix, AAv2, DAA

check out the write up for more stack examples

Whether you decide to run it solo or stack it with your favorite fat burner, I *highly* advice
to give this one a shot! I tried A LOT of fat burners, and usually I don't respond to most of them,
actually, I never really responded to any of them 'cept for Lean Xtreme (which makes a cah-razy
stack with AAv2) and this one.
Summer is coming and while I do stay lean all year round, I can help to want something MORE
in these days, I know I'm not the only one in this! :)

One thing I want to point out is the how AAv2 can be used as "damage control",
meaning, do you wanna have a cheat, dirty meal? Go ahead, just down 3 caps of AAv2 BEFORE
and control the damage. Throw 2cps of Recompadrol in the picture and you will be surprised
with the amount of food your body can get away with this stuff!
I'm very excited - if you couldn't tell - about this new product, EBF is specialized in fat loss,
recomping agents kind of supplements, like I said before, we can't afford to our stuff
not to be effective and with your support EBF will be able to put on the market a great deal
of new products just as effective as these ones.

AAv2 also seems to speed up my metabolism, using it when refeeding I noticed
I wasn't getting "blurred" the next coupla days and actually my weight was going LOWER
then prior the refeed right away, like I said, I'm going back to 4cps a day!
Just don't mix it with other products containing Capsaicinoid/capsiacium,
speaking of which, I personally dosed it empty stomach just with water several times
with absolutely no problems, the new formula is great, but the advice is to take it
with 4oz of coconut or almond milk.
You can dose it prebed with no problem, there's no stim/cracked out effects.

So, take advantage of the promotion going on right now, buy 3 and get one free
directly from EBF site!
And if you have any question about Recompadrol or AAv2, me and all the EBF staff
are here to help.
Time to get shredded!!​

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this good for recompadrol although its not in stock yet?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good looking out bud

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im excited to give this product a go at some point. My appetite is pretty rediculous most days and ive been using my recompadrol sparingly due to it being sold out most places.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My god AK... You are already shredded. You wanna get leaner?! Lol

In to follow

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im excited to give this product a go at some point. My appetite is pretty rediculous most days and ive been using my recompadrol sparingly due to it being sold out most places.
i too have been using my recompadrol sparringly... i started at 8 caps a day for a while then dropped to 6, then 4, now at 2-3 everyday, except bad eating days.

hopefully itll be out sooner than later, we are all at the mercy of my manufacturer.

However, AAv2 can be used as a partioner to an extent between the fucoxanthin evodiamine HCA and ALCAR you can control blood sugar pretty well.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
My god AK... You are already shredded. You wanna get leaner?! Lol

In to follow
I start to doubt I could to be honest lol but what I've been able to do
is to get some size without affecting BF, which is hard as hell as we all know
I'm trying to spot a "good day" (in my head mostly because I'm pretty sure i look the
same every day :D ) to get some pix, compared to the last ones, beside the added size,
muscles look fuller, rounder where they have to. Back and chest are the most noticeable,
I have long a## arms so they never look "bulk" but they too definitely got bigger.
The combo recomp+aav2 works like a charm, the cool part is I get no side like no strength or
muscle loss, no jitters or cracked out feelings like I got with other fat burners.
Even lean xtreme which I love I have to keep it at 2cps otherwise my joints suffer from it,
same with 6-bromo which I tried recently, gotta keep that at a very low dose, and despite that
with any estro control you don't want to kill your estrogen completely.
I use to run animal cuts from time to time also but when dosing that empty stomach
it was giving me some nausea.
Thyroid based products instead, I've never got anything out of them for some reason

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Recompadrol with zero carbs? Like before bed?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I've been taking my prebed dose with no carbs since my first bottle, you wake up dry as hell is awesome.
AK I tried my Recomp for a day and my stomach was uneasy, running to the ****ter all day. I dosed as advised with post workout shake which is 1st am no other food really. The runs ate bad for me. Will this go away or is it common?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AK I tried my Recomp for a day and my stomach was uneasy, running to the ****ter all day. I dosed as advised with post workout shake which is 1st am no other food really. The runs ate bad for me. Will this go away or is it common?
This SHOULD go away with continuous use. Now i would try doing it pre bed on empty stomach. Due to berberines nature in antifungal/bacterial there may be an issue with your gut. TCM have been using berberine for quite some time to aid with diarreah. The problem i find most people have is they do not get their system use to it and the carbs are blocked to a degree causing the runs.

The label reads the way it does because its a hypoglycemic agent so its saftey. If you dose i pre gym. or pre bed with NOTHING ing your stomach you should be OK. I had done this way back when with both AP and glycobol. IT was the only way i can handle it. I was able to use a bunch of each for my cheat meals per day with no issue.

Its all about building the tolerance and not giving it a chance to block the carbs. But if your post workout shake didnt have carbs it should not have hit you so fast.

lets see more details on how things are with you diet wise. And ill try and arrange a dosing for you with minimal issues.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
This SHOULD go away with continuous use. Now i would try doing it pre bed on empty stomach. Due to berberines nature in antifungal/bacterial there may be an issue with your gut. TCM have been using berberine for quite some time to aid with diarreah. The problem i find most people have is they do not get their system use to it and the carbs are blocked to a degree causing the runs.

The label reads the way it does because its a hypoglycemic agent so its saftey. If you dose i pre gym. or pre bed with NOTHING ing your stomach you should be OK. I had done this way back when with both AP and glycobol. IT was the only way i can handle it. I was able to use a bunch of each for my cheat meals per day with no issue.

Its all about building the tolerance and not giving it a chance to block the carbs. But if your post workout shake didnt have carbs it should not have hit you so fast.

lets see more details on how things are with you diet wise. And ill try and arrange a dosing for you with minimal issues.
Thanks so much, I guess I've always had a frequent bowel system lol. But I attributed it to always eating CRAP for so long. A year ago I was + 20% bf and had been that way for probably 6 years. Eating fast food convenience store food etc. I cleaned my act up a year ago and lost 40 lbs and got to sub 10% bf. and honestly I'm pretty solid when I'm eating well. I'm a carb cycler cutting and bulking. My daily diet looks like this.
345 am - pre workout protein shake 1 slice Ezekiel toast with pb.
430-600am - train
Post workout protein shake with dextrose
645 bfast eggs oats 1 fruit
900am- meat and veggies
1200pm- meat veggies and brown rice
300 pm- meat veggies
600- meat veggies
830- casein shake
9-930 bed

I hope this helps. I'm currently cutting and would like to add recomp and aav2 to my AT2 and erase. I eat one cheat a week usually on sat ( low carb day) the only difference on my two high days are my 9am meal will have rice also. Also where can I purchase aav2? Thanks for the help.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
whats the theory of taking this type of product prebed? first ive heard of it

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much, I guess I've always had a frequent bowel system lol. But I attributed it to always eating CRAP for so long. A year ago I was + 20% bf and had been that way for probably 6 years. Eating fast food convenience store food etc. I cleaned my act up a year ago and lost 40 lbs and got to sub 10% bf. and honestly I'm pretty solid when I'm eating well. I'm a carb cycler cutting and bulking. My daily diet looks like this.
345 am - pre workout protein shake 1 slice Ezekiel toast with pb.
430-600am - train
Post workout protein shake with dextrose
645 bfast eggs oats 1 fruit
900am- meat and veggies
1200pm- meat veggies and brown rice
300 pm- meat veggies
600- meat veggies
830- casein shake
9-930 bed

I hope this helps. I'm currently cutting and would like to add recomp and aav2 to my AT2 and erase. I eat one cheat a week usually on sat ( low carb day) the only difference on my two high days are my 9am meal will have rice also. Also where can I purchase aav2? Thanks for the help.
id try it with your workout first. so as soon as you are in the gym take the capsule. otherwise take it WITH your meat and veggie meal or casein shake or just pre bed at around 9-930pm. But only one capsule. That should help. Not sure if you have tried that yet.

Well i just got word that AAv2 needs to be restocked on the retailers end. So as of now my site is best place to purchase. Im working on getting everyone restocked by early next week, siunce they dont let me know they are ABOUT to run out, they just let me know when it is OOS.

The site is a buy 3 get one right now

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the theory of taking this type of product prebed? first ive heard of it
The theory first started with i believe DR D. Stating that it should cause slight hypoglycemia, causing a rise in GH. Couple this with increased uptake of amino acids (when taking BCAA pre bed) and you have a recipe for increased recovery and growth.

The GDAs should increase fat burning potential on an empty stomach due to activation of AMPk, CPT1, UCP1, and inhibition of PPARy. These together can increase free fatty acids which is what you use for energy while you sleep.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2 and recompadrol is the 1,2 punch combo stack for fat loss/recomping.

The bar is set!!!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards

Boss replied to that already, but personally if there's ONE occasion in which I don't take recomp is postworkout,
save it and use it for any other meal and leave the postwo alone

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
So bcaa and recompradol prebed looks like a winner

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO NO if you want rise your GH lowering your insulin OUTPUT not take AA before bed (Gluconeogenesis is the process of synthesizing glucose from non-carbohydrate sources) is inevitable in the human body.

Overview of Carbohydrate Metabolism

http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/600glycolysis.html

Glycogenesis, Glycogenolysis and Gluconeogenesis
http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/604glycogenesis.html

edit: i mean AA (amino acids) NOT Adipose Annihilation v2 ;)

Last edited:
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
absolutely in terms of energy expenditure, and dropping some water weight. its strange i cant necessarily pinpoint the ingredient that does it, but im having a feeling its either the aminoguanadine or salacia that makes you urinate more while your on it due to positive effect on kidneys.

a lot of people notice increased urination on it so it may aid in water reduction

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anyone interested in what AK is speaking of, why not apply to the promo we are running for the next 7 days

AAv2 Promo

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For anyone interested in what AK is speaking of, why not apply to the promo we are running for the next 7 days

AAv2 Promo
Jump on guys!!!

7 days left...roll the apps in...will not be disappointed

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
oNLY GUYS or can girls take this I wanna log this bad ;-)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Any GI issues taking AAV2 and Recompadrol pre bed on an empty stomach?

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
I concur! I love the blue diamonds Almond milk mmmmm so delish! hehe

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I tries recompadrol..... Enjoyed it.

AAv2 I def want to get my hands on some. Too bad I'm tied up with a log, I have never done a cut or fat loss stack, & it would've been interesting to have a log to kind of "make me" do it. :lol:

Most fat buners I have tried either have been crazy stimulant heavy or just didn't work for me.
I tried a few Recreate caps and it was decent, but had me a natural high though.... I'll be looking out for this AAv2.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

AAv2 I def want to get my hands on some. Too bad I'm tied up with a log, I have never done a cut or fat loss stack, & it would've been interesting to have a log to kind of "make me" do it. :lol:

Most fat buners I have tried either have been crazy stimulant heavy or just didn't work for me.
I tried a few Recreate caps and it was decent, but had me a natural high though.... I'll be looking out for this AAv2.
When your done, if we have out stacking log opportunity, do our aav2 and recompadrol log stack :)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards

Same here
AAv2 is smooth, no trace of any stim effect here, and is working great for me, actually i might have to boost calories
a bit because of it lol, not that's a first..

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Why not stack Recreate and AAv2 you will be surprised :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
or 1g of Glutamine is FLAWLESS
I do this with the first version of AA.
Any trouble?capsaicin burn alleviated by the glutamine?
I left my fish oil home from work, and had my last 2 aav2 til I get more, and oh my stomach is burning

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any trouble?capsaicin burn alleviated by the glutamine?
I left my fish oil home from work, and had my last 2 aav2 til I get more, and oh my stomach is burning
in the first version glutamine down the burning right away! but with this version no need it ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
s still find i get a slight burn, but today was just so so bad. hmmmm...ill use glutamine next batch

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in theory the glutamine will coat the lining of the stomach, it will work. I never did it however. I dont have any trouble taking 3 caps on total empty so long as i drink enough water.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris,

Try taking the fishoil a couple minutes before the dose of the AAv2, that should help as well.