Log The Whole PURUS LABS Line!! 5 Elite/Hardcore AM Members Needed!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Myself, Grambo & Purus would like to give back to the community to 5 elite Anabolic Minds forum members as a way to say thanks for the knowledge and comradery they provide to the members here on this forum. In doing so we would like to offer the entire Purus Line for a log!!!!

You will get:
Muscle Marinade (Your flavor choice)
D-Pol
Recycle
SLINshot
Fat Smack XR
& Organ Shield

:djparty:

We are looking for members with a good amount of board post, knowledge, & reputation around this board & I'm not speaking based on your score/number (although this helps), I am speaking on how other members feel about you & what you bring to Anabolic Minds that makes you an asset here.

Know an ELITE member you would like to nominate for this golden chance? or maybe you are among the ELITE yourself....

Simply post here with what & how you contribute to this forum & the members here & simply be able to do a detailed log updated 4 times a week. Other members will be able to nominate & recommend who they feel are ELITE members that should have the opportunity to log this stack!

So tell us what you contribute here or who you would like to nominate or recommend to log this epic stack, and myself, Grambo & Johnny will be asking around for feedback and watching the forums!

Good luck to all and have fun this is a killer stack!

US only
18+

:djparty:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will apply for this as you didn't specify US only.

Never tried a Purus product. Natural trainer so have realistic expectations.

What do I bring to the board? Some English humour (spelled with a U), the occasional insult to Aaron and some grammar lessons for Tony.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if PURUS isnt personally going to marinate my meat then no dice!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will apply for this as you didn't specify US only.

Never tried a Purus product. Natural trainer so have realistic expectations.

What do I bring to the board? Some English humour (spelled with a U), the occasional insult to Aaron and some grammar lessons for Tony.
Glad you applied....
Give me a bit to get clarification on if it's US only or not....
I changed the edit to state it's US only for now, I'll give an update to be 100% sure later today.
U would be one hell of an epic logger to!

Edit: It is USA only

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that's a pretty ridiculous opportunity. Good deal for sure :yup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
so you can marinate your meat while smacking fat? Is that why the organ shield is needed? :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a tremendous opportunity here. Very generous offer from Purus

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will get:
Muscle Marinade (Your flavor choice) (tried one serving once liked it.)
D-Pol
Recycle
SLINshot (used before. Wouldn't mind using again)
Fat Smack XR
& Organ Shield

We are looking for members with a good amount of board post, knowledge, & reputation around this board & I'm not speaking based on your score/number (although this helps), I am speaking on how other members feel about you & what you bring to Anabolic Minds that makes you an asset here.

Simply post here with what & how you contribute to this forum & the members here & simply be able to do a detailed log updated 4 times a week. Other members will be able to nominate & recommend who they feel are ELITE members that should have the opportunity to log this stack!

So tell us what you contribute here or who you would like to nominate or recommend to log this epic stack, and myself, Grambo & Johnny will be asking around for feedback and watching the forums!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
if your want a good log, you should get Airborne. nough said

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You will get:
Muscle Marinade (Your flavor choice) (tried one serving once liked it.)
D-Pol
Recycle
SLINshot (used before. Wouldn't mind using again)
Fat Smack XR
& Organ Shield

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlHZdacfFtE">YouTube Link</a>

:confused:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Care to elaborate?
sure. first off hes 6 foot and 250lbs so you know hes dedicated. he is currently logging his second sponsored log, but i think its only 30 days. he pays attention to detail. logs pics, diet, routine, and responds to everyone no matter how insignificant the post is. my final point is that people follow his logs, they dont just scan through them. they actually read them on a day to day basis. so in my opinion if you want people to see your product and someone getting maxium results from them you should get Airborne.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sure. first off hes 6 foot and 250lbs so you know hes dedicated. he is currently logging his second sponsored log, but i think its only 30 days. he pays attention to detail. logs pics, diet, routine, and responds to everyone no matter how insignificant the post is. my final point is that people follow his logs, they dont just scan through them. they actually read them on a day to day basis. so in my opinion if you want people to see your product and someone getting maxium results from them you should get Airborne.
Thx for you feedback pal, we will definitely keep this in mind, he is a good logger for sure.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did my video not work. ? Not sure what you mean?
Yes. The video did not play. All I saw basically was a copy and paste of my origional post.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
if your want a good log, you should get Airborne. nough said
Haha my homie lol I would be truly pleased to run that stack tryin Fat Smack and samples of Muscle marinade! Amazing company! I even rock my "marinate your meat" shakers to work and people think I'm dirty lol would love to try this but couldn't start till end of month due to this cut. Would give great log and also helped plenty out as much as I can. I would also like to nominate GREGG! Great help to everyone and knows his stuff. We all are still learning, teaching as well!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wanna nominate mr.cooper69 !! He is by far one of the smartest people in this forum, besides he has experience lifting , and is (nobody can deny it) one of the most well known posters in this forum :3!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne is very good at what he does. If this log doesn't kick off for a month or so I am okay with that. I know most top people have logs in progress or soon to be.
Your the man! Aaron too! And my AM Fam!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
What?! Purus has gone crazy! There are going to be 5 very happy people soon. Good luck to everyone.

I have to agree here. Airborne knows his stuff, trains like an animal and has awesome logs.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Big give away.

I would like to see coop or madchemist do a log.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
HE is but he is busy atm with another log!
Doesn't matter.

Love these responses & every1 is doing a great job!

& Punja is a damn good logger BTW.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Doesn't matter.

Fuggers got some biceps on him and some insane endurance! Probably can whip some ass too. There's two Punjabi guys at my gym who have crazy endurance and go everyday... But they still skinny... Lmao

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Doesn't matter.

Well he IS the man after all , I love the motivation i get from reading his log...He has such an iron will and stubborn endurance Oo!! He wiuld make a perfect logger for this!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome opp guys....u.s only though...oh and Ben, I spell humour with a u too bud.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Well, I know this is a longshot since I am fairly new to these parts but I would like to nominate myself as I have nothing to lose and hopefully only mass to gain ;) I feel this would be a great opportunity to really introduce myself to the generous people of this forum. They have helped me immensely so far and I would love to return the favor with unbiased reviews and logs.

Thus far I have contributed some reviews/opinions of products (IForce Protean, Anabeta Elite/Erase etc). I have given insight as to how some supplements have affected my physique and overall well being and I would like to continue to do that by hopefully logging your line. My body responds great to supplements and I am very in tune with my body and mind. I am very detail oriented and have heard great things regarding your supplement line. Regardless of who wins, I intend on trying your products based on others reviews from this forum. I'd simply like to return the favor! ;) Thanks fellas!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Great opportunity here for someone! I've never use Purus products before. Hear good things though

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are heating up for sure

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Dam the whole line up...very generous and great opportunity for someone!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Well he IS the man after all , I love the motivation i get from reading his log...He has such an iron will and stubborn endurance Oo!! He wiuld make a perfect logger for this!
Thanks for recommending me guys...didn't kno how many ppl love me here on AM...thanks for all the support guys...really appreciate!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how about hvactech, he's one cool dude, not the most experienced member with the science behind it all but he's def learning, he does his best to help others when its needed and also throws out some face palms when applicable. i dont believe he's tried any purus products but he's anxious to....he gets my vote :thumbsup:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Fuggers got some biceps on him and some insane endurance! Probably can whip some ass too. There's two Punjabi guys at my gym who have crazy endurance and go everyday... But they still skinny... Lmao
Lol bro thanks for the support!!! I don't get as much attention as you do lol...you do a great job when it comes to logging...really do!!! I read all ur logs and everyday...just too lazy to come and comment lol...like to save my energy for gym lol...and yea Indian pplz are skinny...idk how I end up getting the mass lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Doesn't matter.

Hey thanks bro!!! Really appreciate all the work you do here at AM...keep up the good work!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
how about hvactech, he's one cool dude, not the most experienced member with the science behind it all but he's def learning, he does his best to help others when its needed and also throws out some face palms when applicable. i dont believe he's tried any purus products but he's anxious to....he gets my vote :thumbsup:
I'll need you to marinate Purus' meat first and we will think about it....

:thumbsup:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
:spankme:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for recommending me guys...didn't kno how many ppl love me here on AM...thanks for all the support guys...really appreciate!!!
Dude your logs are beast! I like the detail and volume on them!! And funny thing is , I respond to high volume too , just that all my endurance is in my triceps , I have tried and not been able to ( and for the life of me i'm amazed with it) complete one of your biceps rutine and my bi's get such insane pumps and I have yet to finish one and feeling I didnt cheat or mess up my form in even one rep! , Kudos man u really work ur ass in the gym!