Get a 6 week run of LG Sciences FORMX

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    A turn of events allows for one new winnarrr....bbl with the choice....
    Let's see who it's going to be!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Alright, after collaboration the new winner is roblasane for the olympics win video!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Alright, after collaboration the new winner is roblasane for the olympics win video!
    Sweet !! Thanks a ton . This is going to be good
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

4. Congrats rob!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Congrats rob!
    Thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Thanks
    Congratz bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

7. Congrats and good luck!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. Looks like I have to bow out!! I had this opp and something going with Lecheek that actually came through first. I will run Form-X at some point it looks like a great product.

PM sent to diabeticliftr

9. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Looks like I have to bow out!! I had this opp and something going with Lecheek that actually came through first. I will run Form-X at some point it looks like a great product.

PM sent to diabeticliftr
    xD damn bro!! Still good luck on your log! and hit me a PM to the link! I wanna follow along!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

10. It's shaping up to be Mass HGH / Testodrol X9 / and perhaps speed extreme. It should be pretty sick. I'm sensing all kinds of gains!

11. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    It's shaping up to be Mass HGH / Testodrol X9 / and perhaps speed extreme. It should be pretty sick. I'm sensing all kinds of gains!
    Awesome buddy seems like one mighty combo! I'll be following along bro! Both LeCheek and LG are solid companies and both with awesome products!! Best of luck rob , and good luck to the one who gets picked up!! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. you guys just cant make this easy for me can you

celorza IF YOU DONT BACK OUT, fight video was next in line.

13. Cheers to celorza !!

14. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    you guys just cant make this easy for me can you

celorza IF YOU DONT BACK OUT, fight video was next in line.
    Haha I still got 2 weeks of this prior commitment I got, next Monday I'm out of supps if you can wait and don't mind buddies!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. Congrats fellas!!
    SEMPER FI!!

16. Come on guys! Cant get sh!t sent out without addy's im my pm's

17. Congrats to winners!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

18. mission1 you have one more day to send your information or i need to pick someone else bro.

19. Dang! What's up with this?! Enter to win a 6 week run, win and then don't claim it!?!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

20. if its not claimed by tomorrow its your log luke, if you want it?

21. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    if its not claimed by tomorrow its your log luke, if you want it?
    I would love to but I have prior commitments and am currently already on cycle. Last week of cycle then into PCT.

Just can't believe guys aren't jumping on this and making it difficult for you! Lol! Now I'm one of 'em too!

22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I would love to but I have prior commitments and am currently already on cycle. Last week of cycle then into PCT.

Just can't believe guys aren't jumping on this and making it difficult for you! Lol! Now I'm one of 'em too!
    I jumped in on mine , no idea when it will arrive but my current stack ends tomorrow so I can start as soon as I get the form-x
    >SNS-Glycophase<

23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

tech you arent backing out, so youre good lol

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I jumped in on mine , no idea when it will arrive but my current stack ends tomorrow so I can start as soon as I get the form-x
    should be there this week or early next week my doooode

24. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    tech you arent backing out, so youre good lol

should be there this week or early next week my doooode
    yay rawr >:3!! Time to grow stronger and bigger!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    yay rawr >:3!! Time to grow stronger and bigger!
    thats what im talking about

26. I don't even know who in the hell is logging this anymore, but 3 bottles of Form X they better jump on it before DL changes his mind!

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

27. I would run this along side my Lecheek log in a heartbeat ! 3 bottles of form-X is awesome stuff .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hvactech's m1d, formx log/review.....
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 05:01 PM
  3. LG releases FormX to all retailers!
    By Rhadam in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 123
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 11:40 AM