Tell me what Ageforce patches you would like to log!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to try out one or more of our patches?
Now is your chance!

Just post the following:

What do you want to log?
How many other supps will you be using during this log?
Age/gender?
Goals?
Why do you deserve some free patches?
Can you update 3-4x a week?

Post your apps here, open to men and women both.

To view all of our current patches, click here AgeForce HGH Supplements from our USA-FDA certified | HGH Human Growth Hormone

PLEASE NOTE: If you want more than one product, there is no guarantee you will get all that you wish for. Therefore, if you want to log more than one, rank them in the order you want, first being want the most, last being want the least.
If you are not chosen for a log, don't worry, there is a nice sale coming up soon, and there will always be chances in the future.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
holy crap Fl3x, what patch don't i want to try!!!

well im headed into pct in just a few weeks so....
1. i would really like to log creatine patch...it would be much nicer than remembering to have grape juice and mixing all the bulk powders..
2.torem, daa,n2slin,erase, anabeta...think thats it nothing super just a regular pct stack.
3. 28year old male
4. retain gains, on a slightly above maintenance diet while using the German recomp training. creatine helps promote an anabolic friendly environment.
5. i dont know that i deserve anything, im a hard worker and don't slack when its weight slaying time.
6. i can update as often as you would like.

on another not i am looking forward to stacking your extra strength hgh patch with some test boosters this summer. and your weight loss patch i will be using next spring with a cut cycle!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
holy crap Fl3x, what patch don't i want to try!!!

well im headed into pct in just a few weeks so....
1. i would really like to log creatine patch...it would be much nicer than remembering to have grape juice and mixing all the bulk powders..
2.torem, daa,n2slin,erase, anabeta...think thats it nothing super just a regular pct stack.
3. 28year old male
4. retain gains, on a slightly above maintenance diet while using the German recomp training. creatine helps promote an anabolic friendly environment.
5. i dont know that i deserve anything, im a hard worker and don't slack when its weight slaying time.
6. i can update as often as you would like.

on another not i am looking forward to stacking your extra strength hgh patch with some test boosters this summer. and your weight loss patch i will be using next spring with a cut cycle!!
^^^ Solid

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
What do you want to log? Melatonin patch
How many other supps will you be using during this log? Depending on start date will be mid/post cycle AndroHard V3 with TRS PCT. Plus general health supps like Multi, toco-8, and fish oil.
Age/gender? 26/M
Goals? Improve recovery and night time sleep.
Why do you deserve some free patches? I am an avid user of melatonin @ 5mg ED for both the sleep properties as well as the antioxidant benefits and believe I could give a good comparison to regular oral melatonin. I also have a very strict sleep schedule so that should eliminate potential variables.
Can you update 3-4x a week? Absolutely

trae1170

Awards
Hows it goin FL3X,

I am currently on week 2 of PCT, from a 6 week Epivar/Trenazone stack. I am looking to recomp for the summer and loose some body fat. I will 42 later this year and would be a good canidate to log your GREAT products from the "older man" stand point. I work out 4 days a week, cardio 1 or 2 days a week.

I would love to log a stack of your : Weight loss / HGH Xtra strength / Vitamin B-12
The only other supps I would be taking would be finishing out my PCT (Tamox / Revolution PCT) & fish oil caps.
Currently a 41 year old male
My goals would be to lose body fat, raise energy levels and cut
I think I would be a great canidate because my age, I am also a hard worker in the gym. I could post before and after photos and log 3-4 days a week.

Peace Brutha,

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Want to try out one or more of our patches?
Now is your chance!

Just post the following:

What do you want to log?
How many other supps will you be using during this log?
Age/gender?
Goals?
Why do you deserve some free patches?
Can you update 3-4x a week?

Post your apps here, open to men and women both.

To view all of our current patches, click here AgeForce HGH Supplements from our USA-FDA certified | HGH Human Growth Hormone

PLEASE NOTE: If you want more than one product, there is no guarantee you will get all that you wish for. Therefore, if you want to log more than one, rank them in the order you want, first being want the most, last being want the least.
If you are not chosen for a log, don't worry, there is a nice sale coming up soon, and there will always be chances in the future.
First of all , I want to log them because my dad is a Doctor, and has both the Endocrinologist and Gynecologist specialty (He is sort of a wiz kid in his 50s...) and he has by far banned me from PH , PS stuff...Thus when I asked him how could I get a hormonal advantage without ****ing myself up he came up with many legit stuff like DAA , DHEA etc...Point being I am a college student looking to cut free of stims atm and just finished my Junior year of Manufacturing Engineering , so I have all summer free (yay finally a Senior!) I dont plan on taking any supplemnts and following your suggestion on an old post the DHEA patches and Test patches seem to work very well together, so I could log daily with Nutrition , workouts , Pictures, any symptoms of any kind (more strength, libido, etc) and dosage timing. Being a 3.6 GPA College student I think I can be fairly responsible and mature when it comes to compromises such as logging.

Patches I would like to Log about:
DHEA patch
TEST patch.

So either Double dose of DHEA patches for 8 weeks and then 4 weeks of test patch as a PCT of sorts , or straight 8 weeks of DHEA+Test patch.

Only supplements that would be taken along with this (And can be removed if asked to do so):
-Fish Oil
-Orange Triad
-Whey Protein
-Casein
-Beta Alanine
-Creatine
-Bulk Modern BCAA

Stats and goals:
-21 years old
-Male
-5'5"
-125.8lbs as of yesterday naked.
-6.8%-7.2% bf.
Goals: Put on some nice 5-10 lbs of LEAN body mass, and get better Max's for my main lifts.

I hope this counts as a good app and to be taken into account :) , if not , good luck to those who get it!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I don't even know were I want to start there's so many solid and amazing options to pick from it's unbelievable!, but I would love the generousness opportunity log the HGH PowerPatch (1 Choice) / Testosterone Patch / Nitric Oxide Blast.

I am male currently 23 years old. I would be able to have a detail log everyday without a problem! :) I can't really give a reason why I deserve some free patches, but I can sure tell you that am a dedicated hard worker who will not take NO for a answer and want to show the community what an amazing product/products can do for you when you have the right mind set and the go get it done attitude!

Other supplements that I would be taking would be just your regular omega 3,6,9 all in one pills and the occasional B12, There is a possible I would be running a PH and Stano 200 around that time, but am willing to drop everything if needed in order to give a solid, honest, and legit unbiased review of your company products.

My goals for this stack if am I picked would be a recomp/lean bulk or just a sick a$$ recomp!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been interested in Ageforce and these patches but have yet to try one out. This looks like the perfect opportunity.

I would most like to try the DHEA+Pregnolone patch.

Other supps I would be using during log are:
-Protein
-Creatine
-Pre workout
-General health (Multi, Fish oil, vit C, vit D, B complex, probiotics)

I'm a 30yr old male.

My goals would be to increase strength/LBM, improve memory/reduce brain fog, boost libido, and increase daily energy.

I deserve to log the patch because a couple months ago my DHEAs was tested and flagged for being quite deficient: 80ug/dl (ref. range 110-370ug/dl). Based on the results I could definitely benefit from supplementation. I'm curious to see what changes I would notice (if any) in day to day life both in and out of the gym.

I can update at least 3-4x a week.

I would also be open to logging the Melatonin patch. I often have trouble getting a good night's sleep and haven't tried anything (supplements) to improve it. I like the inclusion of GABA in the patch as well.

Beefy Jew

Awards
I would love to try out the nictric oxide patches as I am always looking for a good preworkout and I've been on a two month off cycle from my last bottle of jack3d.
I'm currently only taking my post workout protein shake but I got a bottle of creatine that I could take with it
I'm an 18 year old male
I am mainly looking to add as much strength as I can for college football next fall
As for updating I do heavy lifting three days a week and at least another two days of light lifting/conditioning work and I can post after every workout

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is an awesome opportunity!!!
Sure is!! I thoroughly enjoyed the Test patch a few months ago.. Great stuff!! I'd love to try the DHEA/Preg patch, but I'll let others give this a go so they'll be believers in this patch delivery system too.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What do you want to log? Testo100
How many other supps will you be using during this log? On TRT: 200mg ew test cyp, Arimadex (dosing dependent on effectiveness of trandermal 6oxo) and dhea/preg patches (1 a day).
Age/gender? 39 male
Goals? Increase free test, decrease aromatase, would like to reduce Arimadex as even low doses kills my libido - I run almost everyday, mostly trails with hill sprints - only do chins, pushups, handstand presses & dips for resistance work - working to lean out a little more without losing much lbm.
Why do you deserve some free patches? Because I am awesome
Can you update 3-4x a week? absolutely - been away from the forum for a while but if you look at my past logs I update frequently.

I know it seems strange to want to run a "test booster" while on TRT but I see potential for many benefits to adding this product into the mix. Have been really enjoying the DHEA/preg patches; I feel great on them.

Note: I am on self prescribed TRT and do not have access to bloodwork. I wing it ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you want to log? The HGH PowerPatch 1st choice or creatine as second choice
How many other supps will you be using during this log? Just my vitamins and protein
Age/gender? 28 male
Goals? Increase strength, decrease fat, gain muscle.
Why do you deserve some free patches? I would be able to do video logs every day about my dreams too. I Know I have used them before.
Can you update 3-4x a week? absolutely - I update frequently any how so its all nothing new for me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been interested in Ageforce and these patches but have yet to try one out. This looks like the perfect opportunity.

I would most like to try the DHEA+Pregnolone patch.

Other supps I would be using during log are:
-Protein
-Creatine
-Pre workout
-General health (Multi, Fish oil, vit C, vit D, B complex, probiotics)

I'm a 30yr old male.

My goals would be to increase strength/LBM, improve memory/reduce brain fog, boost libido, and increase daily energy.

I deserve to log the patch because a couple months ago my DHEAs was tested and flagged for being quite deficient: 80ug/dl (ref. range 110-370ug/dl). Based on the results I could definitely benefit from supplementation. I'm curious to see what changes I would notice (if any) in day to day life both in and out of the gym.

I can update at least 3-4x a week.

I would also be open to logging the Melatonin patch. I often have trouble getting a good night's sleep and haven't tried anything (supplements) to improve it. I like the inclusion of GABA in the patch as well.
Very good app! Breezy has good and detailed logs!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i want to try the power patch.

im on a cut. running thermogenics and stimulants. im sure you've seen one of my logs :D

i can update, but, i will give an honest review.

<---- age and gender are right here :D

i want to get big an ripped.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing some great log candidates.
Except for jbryand :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the support!
I've seen his logs oO they are so complete I would say he is definetly the way to go for a experienced logger!! Go Breezy :3

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first I thought the thread was "Tell me what Ageforce patches you would like to see us make" since the log part was cut off in the What's New view, and I was going to say JWH-018...

but the gh patches were intriguing, and the DHEA ones as well

What do you want to log? Primarily the GH, but the DHEA one sounds neat as well, I like the pregnenelone idea

How many other supps will you be using during this log? Agmatine, random preworkouts, krill oil, fish oil, TRT dose of testosterone, possibly an ursolic acid product

Age/gender? 44 / male

Goals? will be coming off a moderate bulking cycle, so will be looking to lean up a little. I'm possibly going to start contest prep for a show in September but haven't made up my mind for sure. I'm hoping as well this would help with some joint issues i'm having, and general recovery.

Why do you deserve some free patches? Because I'm old and can't afford injected GH due to 3 kids and 4 dogs, one of whom i'm fostering for a dog rescue

This poor guy, was picked up as a stray by the local shelter, already half shaved, with all sorts of bad skin irritations and big patches of hair missing entirely

Can you update 3-4x a week? Easily. May have a little issue the week of june 9-16 as I'll be on vacation, but I should still be able to even then.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you want to log? Testo100
How many other supps will you be using during this log? On TRT: 200mg ew test cyp, Arimadex (dosing dependent on effectiveness of trandermal 6oxo) and dhea/preg patches (1 a day).
Age/gender? 39 male
Goals? Increase free test, decrease aromatase, would like to reduce Arimadex as even low doses kills my libido - I run almost everyday, mostly trails with hill sprints - only do chins, pushups, handstand presses & dips for resistance work - working to lean out a little more without losing much lbm.
Why do you deserve some free patches? Because I am awesome
Can you update 3-4x a week? absolutely - been away from the forum for a while but if you look at my past logs I update frequently.

I know it seems strange to want to run a "test booster" while on TRT but I see potential for many benefits to adding this product into the mix. Have been really enjoying the DHEA/preg patches; I feel great on them.

Note: I am on self prescribed TRT and do not have access to bloodwork. I wing it ;)
he has my vote. You probably still should at least get annual bloodwork, at even 200mg/wk hematocrit levels can creep up over time.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You probably still should at least get annual bloodwork, at even 200mg/wk hematocrit levels can creep up over time.
Yes. To clarify: I don't have regular access but have a doc willing to test at my annual physical. He did the baselines for me ~ 6months ago.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. To clarify: I don't have regular access but have a doc willing to test at my annual physical. He did the baselines for me ~ 6months ago.
oh good. I end up will full bloods 3x a year because I can't get my GP + urologist to coordinate and use each others tests. So I spread them so its close to even.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
What do you want to log?HGH Pwer patch or Test patch
How many other supps will you be using during this log? Protein, Creatine,pre work, muilt v
Age/gender?32/m
Goals? lean out and build soild muscle and deliver hard body checks!!
Why do you deserve some free patches? never tryed them but heard alot about them
Can you update 3-4x a week? yes I can
:)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I don't even know were I want to start there's so many solid and amazing options to pick from it's unbelievable!, but I would love the generousness opportunity log the HGH PowerPatch (1 Choice) / Testosterone Patch / Nitric Oxide Blast.

I am male currently 23 years old. I would be able to have a detail log everyday without a problem! :) I can't really give a reason why I deserve some free patches, but I can sure tell you that am a dedicated hard worker who will not take NO for a answer and want to show the community what an amazing product/products can do for you when you have the right mind set and the go get it done attitude!

Other supplements that I would be taking would be just your regular omega 3,6,9 all in one pills and the occasional B12, There is a possible I would be running a PH and Stano 200 around that time, but am willing to drop everything if needed in order to give a solid, honest, and legit unbiased review of your company products.

My goals for this stack if am I picked would be a recomp/lean bulk or just a sick a$$ recomp!
Looks good here Flex! Would love to see him log! Great promo bro!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
always wondered about these after seeing the reviews on here

What do you want to log? i would want to log the weight loss patch
How many other supps will you be using during this log? not many, whey, vit, fish oil, BCAA, maybe a pre here or there
Age/gender? 32/m
Goals? recomping slow and steady
Why do you deserve some free patches? summer is coming and i can use the extra help :) With life and work multiple pills per day is hard enough to remember, but putting a patch on once a day - much easier :)
Can you update 3-4x a week? sure

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some very nice apps in here!

mnowak1228

Awards
What do you want to log? HgH Power Patch and or E.S. HGH Releaser

How many other supps will you be using during this log? iForce Max Intense, Protein, Multi Vit., and Probably Erase Pro, and possibly AT2.

Age/gender? 35/Male

Goals? Extreme weight loss around waist and maintain/gain lean muscle mass.

Why do you deserve some free patches? Im not the kind of person who believes he is entitled to anything. Like another person posted, I work hard for what I have! I would just appreciate the opportunity to log this product.

Can you update 3-4x a week? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Thank you!!

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
I'm interested in the patches but just wanna see some of these logs first.
Anyone already tried them before?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting that taman! Enhanced and Marms saw some pretty awesome effects from the test patches, really fun logs to follow.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting that up Tamam!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Damn matt ur up at my time. I get of shift at 7am! So I really want to tryout the creative patch but I'm interested in the weightless patch. Do u have any experience with it?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn matt ur up at my time. I get of shift at 7am! So I really want to tryout the creative patch but I'm interested in the weightless patch. Do u have any experience with it?
Yup. Using it now. I know FL3X also should be using it as well. Definitely look drier from it in the mornings. Lost quite a bit of weight on it as well. Kind of gets you passed a sticking point IMO.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
nice well im coming off a cut know, last week of it actually. started dosing osta today!! but im most def going to try it out on my next cut.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be up to give a fair assessment in regards the patches. I've tried all sorts of creatine's individually as well. what I will really will be looking for is the convenience of the patch and the quickness of how effective it kicks in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to everyone for applying. Applications are done being accepted at this time.
We will be in touch with our loggers very soon!

Don't be discouraged if you didn't get picked, I guarantee more opportunities in the near future and those who previously applied will be highly considered.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sweet! Congratz to whoever won , and please do post the logs here so we can all follow them!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time for a honest review.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wonder if age force has ever thought about an ai patch? hmmm....