Want to be part of the PES Research and Development Group?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome opportunity right here......

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Great opportunity here! Email sent and fingers crossed!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, can I be a double agent?

Oh shiit, everyone can read this.
You win at the internet.

Fantastic opportunity. I'm not really in a position to quit my job or move or anything and as my knowledge is pretty damn limited I'm not sure of what help I could be to PES. Unless they need a guinea pig to swallow pills and see if I die. I'm pretty much always down for that.

But I like the idea of PES expanding, lots of exciting things going on with them getting ready to release some new supps and the unveiling of synthetic supplements.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You win at the internet.

Fantastic opportunity. I'm not really in a position to quit my job or move or anything and as my knowledge is pretty damn limited I'm not sure of what help I could be to PES. Unless they need a guinea pig to swallow pills and see if I die. I'm pretty much always down for that.

But I like the idea of PES expanding, lots of exciting things going on with them getting ready to release some new supps and the unveiling of synthetic supplements.
go on....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go on....
Lol I'm not privy to any hidden information. I consider Anabeta Elite a new supplement that isn't really "out" yet (as in you can't buy it on Nutraplanet). Of course the pre-workout is apparently coming soon. And synthetic has a few supplements headed to Nutraplanet. Lots in the works for PES/SS

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lol I'm not privy to any hidden information. I consider Anabeta Elite a new supplement that isn't really "out" yet (as in you can't buy it on Nutraplanet). Of course the pre-workout is apparently coming soon. And synthetic has a few supplements headed to Nutraplanet. Lots in the works for PES/SS
We have a big year ahead that's for sure

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great opportunity here!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sub, may put in an app later!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
whoa, i like what's going on in here. this sounds pretty interesting to say the least.....

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity for those with enough experience, good luck to all who apply!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its about time someone asked me my opinion on a pre workout ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You win at the internet.

No one has to move anywhere at all. The required equiptment is a phone, a computer, and a mailbox.

Its about time someone asked me my opinion on a pre workout ;)
hahaha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Few opportunities are more exciting than this. I recommend that you guys jump on this!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one has to move anywhere at all. The required equiptment is a phone, a computer, and a mailbox.
Must go get computer...wait, I have all of those things. Only thing I'm lacking is any type of college background in chemistry or nutrition :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!! Email sent! PES is SOLID!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity and I'm very interested!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well done Josh and good luck to all who
Apply

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Good luck to everyone!!! PES is a solid company!!! And whoever join will be very lucky person...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a sweet opportunity. PES has been on a tear since they came out. Awesome deal.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Coop's got this locked up..can't think of a better candidate.
Still, I'd like to try for one if the remaining spots..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Get in brother!!!!!! A fitting candidate here gents
Heh, I was joking. I don't think there's anyway one could do R&D for another company without a conflict of interest :(.

But I encourage you guys to apply!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Who's coop? Lol

Kidding, Cy would be great, damn you SNS

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I'm just still a bit confused as to what exactly the obligations would be for those who are selected ...?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heh, I was joking. I don't think there's anyway one could do R&D for another company without a conflict of interest :(.

But I encourage you guys to apply!
Yes, we were both joking, duh, everyone knows sns is the best! Pes is awesome too though.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a really awesome opportunity to help shape the market of supplements!! Sincerely hope PES is able to get some quality guys who aren't afraid to be fully truthful in trials and helpful in bringing out new or better products!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a really awesome opportunity to help shape the market of supplements!! Sincerely hope PES is able to get some quality guys who aren't afraid to be fully truthful in trials and helpful in bringing out new or better products!
This is key. People who are experienced and in tune with their bodies and also aren't just out to appease others. Personally I know my body very well and consider it quite unique due to my past Medical history and current state. I can usually yell within 2-3 days if a product is negatively or positively impacting me and can usually pinpoint which ingredient(s) are the cause(s) from years of trial and errors/success. Hoping to be able to contribute to pes and the rest of the bodybuilding/supplement world through this opportunity!

fatboystick

Awards
Very nice opportunity.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Surprised nobody else has asked this, or perhaps this is my total lack of patience coming through...

When does PES hope to comprise this team of R&D individuals? Obviously, this thread started yesterday. So no hurry. But, is there any time frame you all are working on?

Thanks ahead of time!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Here is the description:

"This is a chance to work directly with everyone at PES on current products, products close to release, development of future products, and development of PES as a whole."

I would think that this position is more than simply testing products.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, if it is actually working on researching products from the ground up...I'm intrigued. If it's simply being a guinea pig...well you have all of the other members here for that.

I'm definitely interested Natty, let's chat.

Here is the description:

"This is a chance to work directly with everyone at PES on current products, products close to release, development of future products, and development of PES as a whole."

I would think that this position is more than simply testing products.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understood it as a bigger opportunity as well. A typical R&D role would go beyond product testing.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understood it as a bigger opportunity as well. A typical R&D role would go beyond product testing.
I'm reading it this way as well. But with all this new R&D they are going to need someone to just test product and that's where I come in. Use me and abuse me PES ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is key. People who are experienced and in tune with their bodies and also aren't just out to appease others. Personally I know my body very well and consider it quite unique due to my past Medical history and current state. I can usually yell within 2-3 days if a product is negatively or positively impacting me and can usually pinpoint which ingredient(s) are the cause(s) from years of trial and errors/success. Hoping to be able to contribute to pes and the rest of the bodybuilding/supplement world through this opportunity!
You Rebel you!