Get ready for the summer with AAv2

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey every one,

Just wanted to set up a promo for the great members of AM. This promo will end May 15th and will be picked by May 17th. This way the winner will be able to start on Monday the 21st

AAv2 is our non stimulant based fat burner designed for cutting, bulking and recomposition. This is the perfect product for anyone whew wants to take their fat burning to the next level or to just get started on their journey.

I need an application from people who are or have the following requirements:

US resident
18 or older
Have done previous logs ( please list links )
Have done reviews/logs on non stim burners ( please link to them )
Can update 4x per week
Can log with pictures
Has at least 500-1000 posts
Post a picture in the application for us to see where you are at diet wise
Sample current diet or proposed diet

Other rules;

Can not be on other fat burners now or in the past 2-4 weeks

You are allowed to use other products, just ask before hand if it's allowed

I need at least 20 applicants to choose from

Here is the write up

AAv2 dosing, stacking, diets and write up

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get in on this app guys!!!!

Quality product!!! Won't be disappointed

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I know it says no fat burners, but what if we are currently logging a PH?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will have to find out about that one.
When do you plan on finishing up Green?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Will have to find out about that one.
When do you plan on finishing up Green?
I'll be using Epi-V from Finaflex. Probably have about 8 weeks total of this LOG. If not no worries bro. I just like to try things from different companies ya know...do a little networking open up new opportunities and spread the word on how awesome new products are. If not now, perhaps we can get up in the future and run a LOG!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'll be using Epi-V from Finaflex. Probably have about 8 weeks total of this LOG. If not no worries bro. I just like to try things from different companies ya know...do a little networking open up new opportunities and spread the word on how awesome new products are. If not now, perhaps we can get up in the future and run a LOG!
Just read the write up on this! Ish looks legit...I enjoyed the imagery of looking at ones self slack jawed in the mirror as they wake up leaner each morning. They profile looks great as well...C'MON DOODS JUMP ON THIS PROMO!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks exciting.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great opportunity here. If I wasn't running Alpha T2 I'd be jumping all over this.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id like to see a solo log for the first log on this forum.

however ill be running a promo next month and the month after for stacks (ie; recompadrol/aav2, aav2+ another fat burner of your choice, then AAv2 plus recompadrol and you can add in anything you want.)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

however ill be running a promo next month and the month after for stacks (ie; recompadrol/aav2, aav2+ another fat burner of your choice, then AAv2 plus recompadrol and you can add in anything you want.)
Good deal, thanks for the insight.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome, always wanted to try out recompadrol. Maybe I'll be in line for giving this a go. Definitely glad to see you guys getting on AM and going nuts :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice promo here EBF! AAv2 has my eye. I think due to the amount of other supps I'll be using for my natty portion of my summer cut, along with already having low body fat, I wouldn't be the best candidate lol...but I'll be following the logs.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be doing an AAv2 and Fat Free stack in the near future.. A buddy of mine has been taking the two together and has raved about his results thus far

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hhmmm if i wasnt running the osta id hop in on this.

Ill most likely be picking the product up anyway to run.

Get on this guys, EBF puts out nothing but stellar product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey every one,

Just wanted to set up a promo for the great members of AM. This promo will end May 15th and will be picked by May 17th. This way the winner will be able to start on Monday the 21st

AAv2 is our non stimulant based fat burner designed for cutting, bulking and recomposition. This is the perfect product for anyone whew wants to take their fat burning to the next level or to just get started on their journey.

I need an application from people who are or have the following requirements:

US resident
18 or older
Have done previous logs ( please list links )
Have done reviews/logs on non stim burners ( please link to them )
Can update 4x per week
Can log with pictures
Has at least 500-1000 posts
Post a picture in the application for us to see where you are at diet wise
Sample current diet or proposed diet

Other rules;

Can not be on other fat burners now or in the past 2-4 weeks

You are allowed to use other products, just ask before hand if it's allowed

I need at least 20 applicants to choose from
Can I stack with dnp?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the support guys

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.....

Let's get these apps in. No one wants to get lean for free?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
MY DOODS!! SOMEBODY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LOG THIS STUFF FOR FREE!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A non stim fat burner and 20 people to chose from?

Get in on this folks, I would if I wasn't running something currently.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
As Green says,
JUMP ON THIS CHANCE guys!!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will log Recompadrol :p
I would seriously love to log AAV2 but due to the extent of my recomp I don't think I could fairly judge results.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex,

Whats your body fat, and how much more do you have to go. It may take away that last bit....

its always nice to see a range of people that a product effects.

post up an app

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex,

Whats your body fat, and how much more do you have to go. It may take away that last bit....

its always nice to see a range of people that a product effects.

post up an app
I may do so. I am currently at 10-11% and I have 4 weeks left with the supps I am running.
Trying to get down to 6%.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I would, but i live in Australia (therefore not a US resident), and, were heading into winter, so im about to lean bulk. Then again, if you want to send me a bottle, i could cut for a month pior to bulking. Im currently at 12%

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may do so. I am currently at 10-11% and I have 4 weeks left with the supps I am running.
Trying to get down to 6%.
this promo is over in 2 weeks.

itll be 3 before you get product...

post an app. itll get you lean

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Even though I don't fit some of the requirements I'd be more than willing to fill a spot if you need guys to log this. I can give you all the information required to log this if you shoot me a pm.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I don't fit some of the requirements I'd be more than willing to fill a spot if you need guys to log this. I can give you all the information required to log this if you shoot me a pm.
The requirments for the application is on the first page, the promo will last until middle of may.

post it up!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Still no apps.....

cmon guys
hey i dont want to sound like a jerk, im sure you have a great product but i just dont see using one fat burn as an option. in my past experience, u need to attack from multiple angles. ive never seen just one product that did everything i wanted. and especially when i cut, because its horrible. i want to get the most drastic results as fast as possible that way i can get back to doing what i love, eating and lifting heavy. i dont meet your requirements but even if i did, i wouldnt want to spend 30 days on just one sup. i would want to add like alpha t2/erase/AAv2 with a test booster like titanium and division. that would be an awesome stack. i will be paying close attention to your loggers, i really like the make up of your product.

Bump :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
hey i dont want to sound like a jerk, im sure you have a great product but i just dont see using one fat burn as an option. in my past experience, u need to attack from multiple angles. ive never seen just one product that did everything i wanted. and especially when i cut, because its horrible. i want to get the most drastic results as fast as possible that way i can get back to doing what i love, eating and lifting heavy. i dont meet your requirements but even if i did, i wouldnt want to spend 30 days on just one sup. i would want to add like alpha t2/erase/AAv2 with a test booster like titanium and division. that would be an awesome stack. i will be paying close attention to your loggers, i really like the make up of your product.

Bump :)
Have you read the write up for it?
Think outside the fat burning paradigm now:
1. Stubborn body fat (rawlofia serpentina)
2. Cognition and focus (ALCAR)
3. Energy(ginkgo)
4. Thermogenic (capsaicin)
5. Fat modulatiing (brown seaweed,HCA)

It's minimum Cortisol as it has no caffiene and is stim free!

Perfect for 24/7 fat loss

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yes i did read the write up, i was not tring to say it was an inferior product just i think it would really shine if put with a few other products. this is a product i will be buying. and i am looking forward to adding it to my arsenal.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
yes i did read the write up, i was not tring to say it was an inferior product just i think it would really shine if put with a few other products. this is a product i will be buying. and i am looking forward to adding it to my arsenal.
Try out as a base, gauge your results on it, then stack :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will think about your request.

I actually would love you to run that stack.... problem is due to us being fairly new on AM when people run a stack like that they wont know how one product will affect them stand alone. This is a slow burner, and wont be dramatic, but muscle maintenence is important and what we are going for I understand and respect your opinion, just want you to understand where i am coming from

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
US Resident
Dexaprine Review
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199708-dexaprine-5-sample.html#post3351213
I can log 4x a week easily since I'm on this site everyday.
Posting pictures won't be a problem either.
Sample of Proposed Diet:
4 Meals a day consisting of 650 calories and BCAAS in between meals.
Around 400 complex/simple carbs a day. Simple being around workout time.
Around 200 grams of protein a day
The rest of the calories are coming form natural fat sources.
<------- Picture at where I am diet wise

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I will think about your request.

I actually would love you to run that stack.... problem is due to us being fairly new on AM when people run a stack like that they wont know how one product will affect them stand alone. This is a slow burner, and wont be dramatic, but muscle maintenence is important and what we are going for I understand and respect your opinion, just want you to understand where i am coming from[/QUOTE

that makes perfect sense. one of the things thats gets me excited about this product is running it in a bulk cycle. i always tend to gain 1-2% bf on every bulk. i can cut it away later but i would like to prevent it in the first place. i eat clean, i think its just something that happens to me. im running a bulk in august and i am going to try out AA to see if it can keep the mild fat gain at bay

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
US Resident
Dexaprine Review
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199708-dexaprine-5-sample.html#post3351213
I can log 4x a week easily since I'm on this site everyday.
Posting pictures won't be a problem either.
Sample of Proposed Diet:
4 Meals a day consisting of 650 calories and BCAAS in between meals.
Around 400 complex/simple carbs a day. Simple being around workout time.
Around 200 grams of protein a day
The rest of the calories are coming form natural fat sources.
<------- Picture at where I am diet wise
Thanks for the app Jr.
I'll flick it though to boss now and put u down for an opportunity...

C'mon guys, aav2, upgraded, stronger and better than before...

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the app Jr.
I'll flick it though to boss now and put u down for an opportunity...

C'mon guys, aav2, upgraded, stronger and better than before...
I appreciate it and I'll be looking forward to a PM in the future

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
new twist to old ingredients.

i cant wait for people to log this

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What if I wanted to get ready for Winter?
Make it a recomp and use aav2 to stave away the fat while lean bulking ;)

Gotcha covered T

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Can I run this if I am a girl!? I REALLY WANT TO!

NATASHA MARIE:
HEIGHT: 5'3"
WEIGHT: 120
LOOKING TO GET TO 115 BUT STAY LEAN AND TIGHT HARDNESS ON MY LEGS AND BUTT! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER INFORMATION ;-)