What some are saying about Ignite 2 you guys should have a look at this...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ignite2.jpg

Yeah you will LOVE the Ignite 2, I really enjoy it. I came off of using Craze and started using it and there was no lag or let down at all energy or pump wise which is saying something because Craze was becoming my new standard.
MrKleen

You will love Ignite 2. It really is a great preworkout, and has ended up being even better than I expected!
Dosed Ignite this morning and its still going as strong as the first dose. I'm really enjoying the whole package that it has. The pumps and energy of course are great, but the added BCAA and aminosterone make it a true "complete preworkout" that puts it in a class of its own. The aminosterone is supposed to be a different type of DAA that is more effective. I don't know about the effectiveness or not, but I seem to be retaining less water than typical DAA from it which is a great thing!!
Today was my first experience with the Ignite 2. My first impression of it was how smooth it mixed. It mixed up with a spoon much easier than most preworkouts I've used. Then came the taste test...I got the watermelon flavor, and let me tell you this stuff actually tastes damn good for a preworkout....very tasty!

I used one heaping scoop of it, and after about 10 minutes I could really feel the effects coming on. I felt a good level of energy before even leaving the house. Time to test it at the gym!

Well my workout went great, and the Ignite 2 certainly measured up for pushing me through it very well with great pumps and energy. My vascularity was looking great as well, so my first day of ignite 2 went great. I'm impressed with the effects of this from just one scoop. I usually need 2 of most things.
The energy was very prominent, but smooth and not jittery....exactly how I like it!
RickRock

oooooo..will touch on today's training a bit, cuz it was really special.
blasted da wheelz something fierce! was very pleased, considering i was a tad bit sore from playing tennis in the wind yesterday (more quick movement/shifts than usual), and a smidgen short on energy, due to the caloric load reduction..
so, i found myself having 2 Ignite myself a bit this morning (roll with me on the play on product name fellas
), bumping up to 3/4 scoop, and just had a fantastic session.

went like this:
-ATG squats 5x8/8/8/7/6
-DB lunges 3x10/10/8
-DB Romanian deads 4x12/10/8/8
-lying leg curls 4x12/12/10/8
-DB one-legged calf raise 5x15/15/15/12/12

5min light glider action warm-up & cool-down
1min45sec rests thruout till curls/calves, then 1min rests for those

spectacular! i can't walk!

(gotta mow the yard later, will be good stretching, ha)
Snagagency

Flavor is good. Not overly sweet but tasty.
Focus. Impressive. I was highly focused despite a wary mind today. My boss of 17 years resigned today so I'm a bit frazzled but ignite2 snapped me to attn.
Strength. Hard to judge due to injury but I felt good.
Endurance. Felt really good here.
Pump. Wow.
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had to make myself leave the gym. I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Awesome!!!!!!
Rahl
Here are some links to some logs...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198655-ignite2-rahl-finaflex-3.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199025-rickrock-sets-his.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/197224-snagency-primordially-shifts.html

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wheres my mini review at....:crying:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
might be the next pwo i get. debating on this or maxmize / hemavol again.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
sounds good Craze is my new standard to base everything else on, any way we can find a sample of this?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGNITE-2flyer-Back.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good Craze is my new standard to base everything else on, any way we can find a sample of this?
Yah I am pressing them for samples ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
non sponsored
got my berry ig2 monday and heres a small review thus far....berry is delicious

monday-15 minutes prior to workout with fasted training 1 scoop
hit me like a ton of bricks! xtreme elevated heart rate....
tues-25g karbolyn 1hour prior, 1 scoop ig2 15 before workout....
stim effect not so strong, felt really good....
today-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to fasted training....
same thing as monday.....the stim feeling lasts forever, cut workout short due to heart elevated and felt lightheaded, in ignite's defense i trained at 1pm with little to eat before hand

this review is based on my personal feelings, i cannot train fasted with this, i however can train as long i take karbolyn 1hour before training and use a post workout shake, the feelings last a few hours after working out.....i will try 25g karbolyn with half scoop 2morrow to see how i feel....appetite is non existent at the moment and would be beneficial for a pwo on a cut

hvatech

link... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198044-finaflex-ignite2-berry.html

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug... Do you have all the mini-reviews? How about Mkretz review, his was Awesome!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mkretz... First Review on the new FINAFLEX IGNITE-2...

Ok, so I went to the Arnold Expo this weekend and got the #1 thing I went there for... N.O. IGNITE-2 Samples! The original N.O. IGNITE was and still is one of my favorite pre-workouts and I have tried a lot, so I was really hurting to try the new formula....it has a new form of creatine and a testosterone amplification blend on top of all the great ingredients of the original N.O. IGNITE plus much more!!!!

my anxious desire was definitely justified..........

It mixed great and tasted great too, it was the watermelon flavor, which honestly if anyone knows my reviews I don’t just say… “everything is great,” I give an honest review. Normally I don’t like watermelon but I really enjoyed it.....I diluted it with about 16-20 oz. of water but it was still really good, crisp and refreshing!

The energy was spot on, I was very focused throughout the whole workout, not necessarily "tunnel vision" but VERY focused, loved it, the pump was incredible as well. My chest felt full from the very first set and one interesting thing I noticed is that I continued to feel pumped for a solid 2-3 hours after which was something new for me!

My strength was also up...whether this was because I was coming off a 2 days rest or not I don’t know, but I am sure the N.O. IGNITE-2 played a big role in it.....also endurance was great as well, workout was actually pretty long, got hung up talking a few times and yet, I still managed to finish strong!

My overall first impression is that it is one of my top pre workouts without a doubt. Once again FINAFLEX hit the nail on the head with an amazing product!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
mkretz... First Review on the new FINAFLEX IGNITE-2...

Ok, so I went to the Arnold Expo this weekend and got the #1 thing I went there for... N.O. IGNITE-2 Samples! The original N.O. IGNITE was and still is one of my favorite pre-workouts and I have tried a lot, so I was really hurting to try the new formula....it has a new form of creatine and a testosterone amplification blend on top of all the great ingredients of the original N.O. IGNITE plus much more!!!!

my anxious desire was definitely justified..........

It mixed great and tasted great too, it was the watermelon flavor, which honestly if anyone knows my reviews I don't just say... "everything is great," I give an honest review. Normally I don't like watermelon but I really enjoyed it.....I diluted it with about 16-20 oz. of water but it was still really good, crisp and refreshing!

The energy was spot on, I was very focused throughout the whole workout, not necessarily "tunnel vision" but VERY focused, loved it, the pump was incredible as well. My chest felt full from the very first set and one interesting thing I noticed is that I continued to feel pumped for a solid 2-3 hours after which was something new for me!

My strength was also up...whether this was because I was coming off a 2 days rest or not I don't know, but I am sure the N.O. IGNITE-2 played a big role in it.....also endurance was great as well, workout was actually pretty long, got hung up talking a few times and yet, I still managed to finish strong!

My overall first impression is that it is one of my top pre workouts without a doubt. Once again FINAFLEX hit the nail on the head with an amazing product!!!
^^^^^winning. You guys are improving more and more. Keep it up guys

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^winning. You guys are improving more and more. Keep it up guys
I know it's madness, I am anxious to see what happens with Creatrona too...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Impressive. What's the comparison to
Regular sodium d aspartic acid from say another brand?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive. What's the comparison to
Regular sodium d aspartic acid from say another brand?
AMINOSTERONE has been shown to be 400 times more soluble than regular d-Aspartic Acid when mixed into solution, leading to higher absorption and bioavailability in the body.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey this is what Rahl is saying about his Tuff-Mudder this weekend... this stuff is special I am telling you...

Well first off let me just say...that was a blast!!! Haha. I haven't had that much fun in a while. What a great team building day that is. I'm banged up and bruised and I'm limping but I'm so happy we did that. I have a pec bruise that I don't know how I got.

Ok. Now the ignite 2 part! Wow! Drank this down 20-30 mins prelaunch. I had a ton of energy and honestly through 4 hours of running,climbing jumping swinging swimming crawling and a little bleeding...I never felt tired. At 9 miles I started cramping but if I didn't I could have sprinted the last mile. I didn't. Because I was REALLY CRAMPING. LOL. But energy lasted. My endurance lasted. I had 3 bananas through the race and water and one gel shot. Other than that I was fueled by breakfast and ignite. I was amazed how I felt the whole time. Thank you Finaflex!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
having any amount of downtime at work means im looking for something to buy lol. i just ordered a tub from nutra! i get to leave work early to go pick it up (gotta love a boss that likes working out too!). I'll have to compare this to hemavol / maximize intense since that is what i just got done with.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
having any amount of downtime at work means im looking for something to buy lol. i just ordered a tub from nutra! i get to leave work early to go pick it up (gotta love a boss that likes working out too!). I'll have to compare this to hemavol / maximize intense since that is what i just got done with.
Should be an interesting comparison.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i was checking out the blend for ignite 2, and i realized it also has agmatine in it. Can't believe yall arent pushing that more with how popular it seems to be getting. if ignite 2 is anything like the original Finaflex ignite then i expect good things. fun side story, the first preworkout i took was finaflex's ignite, and i took 2 scoops and downed them on the way to the gym. i got stuck in the parking garage (bad drivers) and took me a while to find a spot to park. the whole time i was freakin out due to the energy rush i got lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i was checking out the blend for ignite 2, and i realized it also has agmatine in it. Can't believe yall arent pushing that more with how popular it seems to be getting. if ignite 2 is anything like the original Finaflex ignite then i expect good things. fun side story, the first preworkout i took was finaflex's ignite, and i took 2 scoops and downed them on the way to the gym. i got stuck in the parking garage (bad drivers) and took me a while to find a spot to park. the whole time i was freakin out due to the energy rush i got lol.

Ignite 2 is way stonger...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i must say, im very impressed. wild watermelon tastes good (not too sweet, no weird chemically aftertaste), and the pumps are great. energy is on definitely right there with the maximize intense. this was just one workout on Ignite 2 though, can't wait til it gets into my system for a couple of weeks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i must say, im very impressed. wild watermelon tastes good (not too sweet, no weird chemically aftertaste), and the pumps are great. energy is on definitely right there with the maximize intense. this was just one workout on Ignite 2 though, can't wait til it gets into my system for a couple of weeks.
The fact that you are impressed does not surprise me, if you were not impressed that would surprise me. The only complaint I get is that people used a full scoop and found it too strong. I tell them to try a lower dose. I would say half to three quarters unless you're very experienced with strong pre-workouts. I tried a rounded scoop and it was way too much for me. I like just under a scoop.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i unfortunately am a stim whore. i had a nice rounded scoop and was pretty good the whole time. i do think 1.5 scoops would be a bit much, and 2 is a def no go. for comparison, 2 scoops of maximize was tolerable, but not needed lol. 3 scoops of jack3d doesn't get me amped up at all. 1.5 scoops of 1MR is ok, nothing special. i need to mix hemavol and this together!!! my arms might explode though

karmasmile

Awards
I just started on my newly acquired AX supersize, I don't have any of the experience with a whole bunch of pre works, but supersize compared to 1MR, well in my opinion there is no comparison, I love supersize.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff sounds pretty good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff sounds pretty good.
It is stellar, the people we chose to log it are very knowledgable and they all say the same thing.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IGNITE 2 is the Fugging Bomb... I just hope we don't lose it to all this stupid 1,3 dimethyl Ban Bull$hit!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
same here. i jumped on the fire sale that nutra is having with dmaa.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seemed to have lost some posts...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I promise to put up more details on the reformulation just as soon as I am cleared to do so and I will make sure that I send out jugs to all my faithful IGNITE-2 Loggers just as soon as it is ready!!! I wonder if they are gonna call it IGNITE-2.0 or IGNITE-2.1 LoL!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I promise to put up more details on the reformulation just as soon as I am cleared to do so and I will make sure that I send out jugs to all my faithful IGNITE-2 Loggers just as soon as it is ready!!! I wonder if they are gonna call it IGNITE-2.0 or IGNITE-2.1 LoL!
How much creatine is in 1 serving of Ignite 2 ??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would think it's around a normal serving but the actual amount is proprietary I believe...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya know, the owners keep even that kind of stuff from me believe it or not, guess they don't want me to slip and tell people exactly how much is in it, LoL!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya know, the owners keep even that kind of stuff from me believe it or not, guess they don't want me to slip and tell people exactly how much is in it, LoL!
How ever much it is, farkin works man

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I bought the ignite 2 and the Crea-Trona and I was just wondering how I should dose both together.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I bought the ignite 2 and the Crea-Trona and I was just wondering how I should dose both together.

ignte 2 before workout and Crea-trona 4-6 ed, 6 is fuggin nuts .. gives you all day energy, split the doses to 3 X 2 that's how I am rocking it, hands down the best Creatine I have ever used... Oh and Creatine non-responder types this is your answer, molecular weight must be lower...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ignte 2 before workout and Crea-trona 4-6 ed, 6 is fuggin nuts .. gives you all day energy, split the doses to 3 X 2 that's how I am rocking it, hands down the best Creatine I have ever used... Oh and Creatine non-responder types this is your answer, molecular weight must be lower...
Awesome, so seeing as the ignite2 has a serving of creatine already in it, I could get away with using less Crea-Trona. I'll probably start with 4 a day.. Thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, so seeing as the ignite2 has a serving of creatine already in it, I could get away with using less Crea-Trona. I'll probably start with 4 a day.. Thanks
You could go 4 when you take ignite yah...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established