AMS WorkHorse Stack - $105.00 Discount!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you are one of the first 20 Muscle Heads to use coupon code workhorse20 at AdvancedMuscleScience.com get a $105.00 discount on the new AMS Work Horse Stack!

That's on top of the special AMS web price of $257.64 already discounted from the regular price of $309.64.

The new Work Horse Stack includes:
  • 2 bottle 1-Andro RDe
  • 2 bottles DecaSARM RDe
  • 2 bottles Arom-X RDe
  • 1 Body Mortar blue raspberry
  • 1 Pump Fixx orange
LIMITED TIME OFFER AT ADVANCEDMUSCLESCIENCE.COM
COUPON CODE: workhorse20

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its actually 249.64 on the site plus the discount....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if i didn't have to buy supplements from the uk, i'd have the loot to do it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should turn some heads!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
already bought one.....along with my 2 anabolic kits and augmentor, prepare for the most epic ams stack ever....

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Not too familiar with AMS but that price is too good to pass up.
Someone able to give me a quick rundown of how I should take this stack, when to take what, etc..?

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn wish I knew more about the product! I wish I had time to research! But good luck everyone elae

Cgaw70

Awards
Not too familiar with AMS but that price is too good to pass up.
Someone able to give me a quick rundown of how I should take this stack, when to take what, etc..?
Same Question. I didnt want to miss the deal and bought it, now im trying to get my head around the dosing protocol but am a little confused by the label dosages and when to run each product. Ya, im a first poster but gotta start somewhere, im a bigtime lurker and very experienced lifter and user.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn. I typed up a big long explanation of what was going on here and my freaking browser crashed, lol.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same Question. I didnt want to miss the deal and bought it, now im trying to get my head around the dosing protocol but am a little confused by the label dosages and when to run each product. Ya, im a first poster but gotta start somewhere, im a bigtime lurker and very experienced lifter and user.
I would direct all questions to the AMS board on here and I'm sure they will answer away!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would run decasarm first then bridge right into 1andro...depending on how you dose each is good for 6-8 weeks, use aromx for pct after 1andro, decasarm is not a ph so pct is not needed. pump fixx pwo and body mortar intra...

FubarFit

Awards
i would run decasarm first then bridge right into 1andro...depending on how you dose each is good for 6-8 weeks, use aromx for pct after 1andro, decasarm is not a ph so pct is not needed. pump fixx pwo and body mortar intra...
It looks good for first ph stack is that about right and is this anything like androhard?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It looks good for first ph stack is that about right and is this anything like androhard?
yes, for the price its perfect for a first timer.....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming this is off now Royd? Or still rolling?

Cgaw70

Awards
For those interested in the dosing protocol of this stack I posted a thread in the AMS section here....
Cant post links yet.

Chevyz28

Awards
What kind of gains are expected compared to say.. 6 weeks of Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75? If it's at all comparable..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hdrol would win....the sale was for the first 20 buyers, i think there is more left

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Anybody else who supposedly got the discount price receive a completely different order?
My checkout said I got the Workhorse for that price, but I just got a package with Mass Drops, 4-AD and a ton of other stuff.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody else who supposedly got the discount price receive a completely different order?
My checkout said I got the Workhorse for that price, but I just got a package with Mass Drops, 4-AD and a ton of other stuff.
Sorry to hear you received the wrong order Have you contacted AMS via there customer service number or email?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir, sent a message last night.
Please give them some time to respond. If you don't hear anything back though please let us know.

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Please give them some time to respond. If you don't hear anything back though please let us know.
Oh, for sure. I wasn't complaining. Just curious if perhaps they ran out of the stack or something like that. I'll keep you updated :)

Cgaw70

Awards
Same here. I mailed them and Greg is taking care of things quickly, I think they got their stacks mixed up. They are shipping out my order and sending USPS to pick up the other one.

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Same here. I mailed them and Greg is taking care of things quickly, I think they got their stacks mixed up. They are shipping out my order and sending USPS to pick up the other one.
Likewise, already taken care of. Great CS.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet.

Hinterland

Awards
Same thing happened to me. It is the POWER KIT. Go the STORE page and you will see the POWER KIT listed in the Web Exclusives.

I sent in a support ticket using their support system and heard nothing. I tried calling their customer service number, but only heard a couple of clicks and then it hung up on me. If they read this forum, I hope they offer those of us who received the Power Kit a way to send it back and get the Workhorse Stack shipped to us.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i wonder the reasoning behind the large mix up?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea its odd. Hunter can you pm me your actual order information or email it to Greg. I'll give those guys a heads up as well.

Hinterland

Awards
I can't PM yet. While I have been reading these boards for a long time, I have only now started posting.

My order number is: 3368