SNS Agmatine Giveaway.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TO ALL SNS CUSTOMERS:

Please submit a time when SNS really pulled through for you in customer service, quality, or product education.

Then submit something you think SNS could improve upon as a company.

I will choose one winner to receive a FREE bottle of Agmatine right out of my stash. Please have all entries in by Sunday night. I will be out of town this weekend and will be choosing the winner at that time.

*Also please visit our facebook page where we constantly run promos.

SNS-agmatine.jpg

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
dangit, i just ordered 2 bottles today! good luck to those who enter

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
TO ALL SNS CUSTOMERS:

Please submit a time when SNS really pulled through for you in customer service, quality, or product education.

Then submit something you think SNS could improve upon as a company.

I will choose one winner to receive a FREE bottle of Agmatine right out of my stash. Please have all entries in by Sunday night. I will be out of town this weekend and will be choosing the winner at that time.

*Also please visit our facebook page where we constantly run promos.

View attachment 56386
Well mr.Cooper has been constantly answering all my questions via private messages and telling me the raw truth on supplements/nutrition, I feel that counts as product education!

I feel SNS could improve by......honestly I have seen your guy's wide array of products, you guys have no gimmicks, no under dosed products, which is RARE in the supplement industry, I feel you guys could improve by advertising more to get your name out there, which I know you guys are, but its really the only thing I could think of to help you guys!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Well mr.Cooper has been constantly answering all my questions via private messages and telling me the raw truth on supplements/nutrition, I feel that counts as product education!

I feel SNS could improve by......honestly I have seen your guy's wide array of products, you guys have no gimmicks, no under dosed products, which is RARE in the supplement industry, I feel you guys could improve by advertising more to get your name out there, which I know you guys are, but its really the only thing I could think of to help you guys!
Plus Im about out of hemavol.....me need more agamatine!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been dying to try this product but just haven't been pulling the trigger on it for some reason. I love how SNS really has put together an amazingly well rounded team of reps that each have there specialties that truly keep this site rolling in the right direction. I sometimes find myself waiting for jbryan to jump into a thread and correct someone (rep or not) who is misleading or giving false tips to new members. His vast knowledge on anabolics is just commendable and I truly feel like I'm schooled every time he speaks in a thread. I don't even think I have to mention how well Mr. Cooper holds him self. He has set up threads that teach the basics and constantly adds to every conversation with his knowledge of how products actually work and how the body truly benefits from them. I love the debate's that these two can start up and the way they back there claims really makes you feel these guys are who you need to be getting advice from. The SNS team is amazing and I hate that I only chose these two as my examples as the whole team is so beneficial to have on this forum!

I did a sponsored log of PLCAR for the company and loved the fact that so many reps actually followed and gave advice and feedback daily on the product and my personal progress. Often times you don't get that just the initial hey I'm here and subbed from the reps. That made the log stay interesting and kept me interested in continuing the log itself.

I would really like to see SNS dip there hands into the non-toxic ph game. The ideas for products that Jbryan gives constantly could really benefit the company and I think you guys could really change the game with just a few products that could steer people away from harsh methyls.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with above post, mr.Cooper is probably my favorite and most trusts resource on this forum, I can only think of 2 others I really trust to steer me in the right direction supplement wise (and unbiasedly). I have used tta and rk500 with awesome results and have come close to purchasing many a time the agmatine. I love that sns makes simple affordable and well dosed products that ultimately sell themselves to the educated user!

As for improvement, I'd like to see more combo products, such as fat burners, gda's or perhaps protein/aminos, pm fat burners.. Etc. Expand your horizons as a company, innovate, create something exclusive (obviously easier said than done). If u didntchange a thing tho, youd be just fine! If I won, I would use this in June orjuly without a doubt.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on Mr.Cooper love thread :cool:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ive tried agmatine from a couple other companies and have always heard SNS was legit, just never pulled the trigger on buying any. Either way trough out the boards I hear people bragging about agmatine, and I'll usually mention how I want to try it.
Mr.Cooper sent me a PM saying he would be more than happy to send out some samples. I know SNS doesn't have a "sample" program but I thought that was a stand up thing to do is send me something from his own personal stash. Then I come on here & see you doing the same thing. :D
Stand up guys in my honest opinion.

The only thing I would think you guys need to improve on is just getting the name out there. Not just for agmatine buy for all of your companies products. I hear the other offerings you guys have are legit as well & should be promoted on the boards in the same respect agmatine is.

:thumbsup:

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
In on Mr.Cooper love thread :cool:
I started the love first! lol!

Who would win in a fight.....Chuck Norris vs Mr.Cooper.....badass vs god basically! :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ive tried agmatine from a couple other companies and have always heard SNS was legit, just never pulled the trigger on buying any. Either way trough out the boards I hear people bragging about agmatine, and I'll usually mention how I want to try it.
Mr.Cooper sent me a PM saying he would be more than happy to send out some samples. I know SNS doesn't have a "sample" program but I thought that was a stand up thing to do is send me something from his own personal stash. Then I come on here & see you doing the same thing. :D
Stand up guys in my honest opinion.

The only thing I would think you guys need to improve on is just getting the name out there. Not just for agmatine buy for all of your companies products. I hear the other offerings you guys have are legit as well & should be promoted on the boards in the same respect agmatine is.

:thumbsup:
I appreciate the kind words guys and Aaron, your agmatine has been sent out!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The knowledge and generosity of the SNS reps can be seen throughout the forums and I've experienced it firsthand. I had been looking to try FocusXT for a while but was reluctant to buy it without first trying a sample. With samples unavailable Nomz went out of his way to let me try 2 flavors from of his own personal stash. From what I've seen, this high level of customer service seems to be the norm when dealing with SNS and its reps. I ended up a big fan of FocusXT and have been using it both in and out of the gym every since. This positive experience also lead me to purchasing several other products and they remain staples going forward. As others have mentioned Mr. Cooper's knowledge is irreplaceable on the forums. Many of his posts have caused me to rethink and tweak several of my supplement choices and dosing.

I think SNS is currently doing a great job with what they offer. Its hard to beat high quality supplements available at good prices. I enjoy all the single ingredient offerings and I think adding more "combo" products could only further the success. Liver Assist is one that I recently started using for general health purposes. Either way I think SNS is great the way it is and spreading the word outside of the forums could help strengthen the company following.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best was when James cuddled with me after I'd had a really rough day. :hug:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The knowledge and generosity of the SNS reps can be seen throughout the forums and I've experienced it firsthand. I had been looking to try FocusXT for a while but was reluctant to buy it without first trying a sample. With samples unavailable Nomz went out of his way to let me try 2 flavors from of his own personal stash. From what I've seen, this high level of customer service seems to be the norm when dealing with SNS and its reps. I ended up a big fan of FocusXT and have been using it both in and out of the gym every since. This positive experience also lead me to purchasing several other products and they remain staples going forward. As others have mentioned Mr. Cooper's knowledge is irreplaceable on the forums. Many of his posts have caused me to rethink and tweak several of my supplement choices and dosing.

I think SNS is currently doing a great job with what they offer. Its hard to beat high quality supplements available at good prices. I enjoy all the single ingredient offerings and I think adding more "combo" products could only further the success. Liver Assist is one that I recently started using for general health purposes. Either way I think SNS is great the way it is and spreading the word outside of the forums could help strengthen the company following.
Thanks, honestly sns quality & prices are top notch .. and great things are still ahead for us

Liver Assist is very underrated.. me and my dad doses half dose every day just for benefits of curiculum(sp)

Yeah i agree mr cooper is a great guy and i def enjoying learning from him as well as other sns reps

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice keep it going guys whether negative or positive....won't ruin your chances

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is now about Nom Z's deadlifts/pullups
Well now that I have the stage...just had a powerlifting competition and pulled 562.5 @ 177.6.

Missed a 580 dead at the knees.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now that I have the stage...just had a powerlifting competition and pulled 562.5 @ 177.6.

Missed a 580 dead at the knees.
Holy sh1t congrats, beasting at 177.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
would like to enter this, but this is the first time i have ordered and will be using an SNS product. i will say, tried primaforce's agmatine and it didnt seem to really do much for me as far as pumps. i have heard from many people who have tried primaforce say it didn't work well, but SNS really delivered, so I'm giving it a try.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
What is better than the quality of SNS's products?

What is better than the receptive and helpful nature of SNS's reps?

What is better than NomZ's back strength?

Well, I'd take a free bottle of Agmatine. That sounds about right.

:D

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting there! Really wanted that 580...
Holy sh1t congrats, beasting at 177.
Thanks brah, was technically 187 at the time of the meet, I cut 10lbs for weigh-ins.
would like to enter this, but this is the first time i have ordered and will be using an SNS product. i will say, tried primaforce's agmatine and it didnt seem to really do much for me as far as pumps. i have heard from many people who have tried primaforce say it didn't work well, but SNS really delivered, so I'm giving it a try.
Good luck and let us know if you have any questions on dosing, there are quite a few threads on optimal dosing in the SNS sub forum.

icecold9487

Awards
i would like to enter. i've been interested in trying agmatine but i haven't been convinced enough that it will produce noticeable results. i've always though of sns as a high quality supplement company and i've used them for purchases like ALCAR, piracetam, and beta-alanine. as everyone else has already said cooper is a great to have on the forums adding his input on different supplements.

the only place i can see they need improving on is the negative press from steven wood's alleged steroid use and money laundering.

Brucedog

Brucedog

Awards
The only product i was lucky enough to use was the Inhibit E and definitly for the price well worth it. I have wanted to try out Focus XT, and this agmatine would also be nice to try out. So honestly im not really sure what you can inprove on because the prices are right and quality is there so... the product(S) work. hope to try out something more!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only product i was lucky enough to use was the Inhibit E and definitly for the price well worth it. I have wanted to try out Focus XT, and this agmatine would also be nice to try out. So honestly im not really sure what you can inprove on because the prices are right and quality is there so... the product(S) work. hope to try out something more!
If you would like to try some Focus XT, I should have some by the end of this week and could send you a ziploc sample if you want.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would like to enter. i've been interested in trying agmatine but i haven't been convinced enough that it will produce noticeable results. i've always though of sns as a high quality supplement company and i've used them for purchases like ALCAR, piracetam, and beta-alanine. as everyone else has already said cooper is a great to have on the forums adding his input on different supplements.

the only place i can see they need improving on is the negative press from steven wood's alleged steroid use and money laundering.
Yeah the media thrives on negativity

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
TTT

Looking forward to seeing some more stories of how SNS has come through for our customers.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more people who want some free SNS Agmatine.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bump

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I'm using TTA500 right now and getting good results.

SNS always seems to be about quality and no BS .

I totally agree with the other guys in saying I look for and take everything MrCooper says as gospel.

I think the only way SNS could improve is to advertise more.

I'd love to try the Agmatine and a few others of theirs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So who won this?

:D

:popcorn:

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using TTA500 right now and getting good results.

SNS always seems to be about quality and no BS .

I totally agree with the other guys in saying I look for and take everything MrCooper says as gospel.

I think the only way SNS could improve is to advertise more.

I'd love to try the Agmatine and a few others of theirs!
Have you tried Focus XT? If not, want to try Pink Lemonade...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established