RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

• Pure and Potent Raspberry Ketones
  • Adiponectin Management
  • Natural Weight Management
  • No Artificial Colors
  • GRAS Status

Controlled Labs is proud to introduce our newest addition to the Elements Line of basic, high quality and potent supplements: RAZdiponectin. RAZdiponectin is quite simply pure and potent Raspberry Ketones in an effective 250mg dose per capsule.

Raspberry ketones have been shown in a clinical setting to positively affect the adiponectin levels in mice. Adiponectin is a recently discovered wonder hormone that is responsible for many of the human body’s protective mechanisms. It helps regulate blood sugar, triglycerides, blood pressure and the body’s inflammatory response, just to name a few. Low levels of adiponectin can contribute to high levels of abdominal fat, and many of the diseases that are attributed to it, including type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular issues. Other factors that can contribute to increased levels of adiponectin include regular exercise.

Raspberry ketones and exercise make an excellent combination for adiponectin management. These, coupled with a good diet, are sure to make your weight loss goals a reality. When selecting a Raspberry ketone product, one should always be certain to pick a quality and potent source: a combination found in Controlled Labs’ RAZdiponectin!​

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I will be trying this one down the line

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
more choices for my raspberry ketone dollars

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That name is a mouthful. I assume powercage came up with that? :22:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice! RK have been pretty popular recently on the forums so nice choice!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That name is a mouthful. I assume powercage came up with that? :22:
LOL schizm. yes the name is a big one.

"Raz-dih-pon-ekk-tin"

Available on our site right now.