Purus Labs NEW Fat Smack XR 50 bottle Facebook Giveaway!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The release of our reformulated fat burner Fat Smack is this week!
If you haven't seen the announcement in the Purus formula let me update you quickly:

Simple breakdown of what is new:

1. Fixed the original problem of upset stomach/GI issues when on an empty stomach.

After some testing we determined that the problem was not the capsaicin as originally thought. We determined it was actually the added minerals in the product (Iron, iodine, zinc and selenium). This allows the product to now not need to be taken with food as well as not make you feel sick.

2. Make the stimulant components last longer throughout the day

We swapped approximately half the caffeine anhydrous per serving to an enteric coated, delayed release caffeine anhydrous beadlet, thus creating a 2-teir stimulant effect providing a less acutely pronounced stimulation in exchange for a smoother more sustained stimulant effect.

Oh and lowered the wholesale price by a full $8!

fat smack ingred.png

Here are the instructions:

Simply Go to our facebook: Bem-vindo ao Facebook - acesse, cadastre-se ou saiba mais.
Post "SMACK MY FAT!" on your own Wall + TAG PURUS in it and "LIKE" us
Lastly PM us on facebook your shipping info.

FIRST 50 PEOPLE WILL GET A FREE BOTTLE OF FAT SMACK XR!!! It is that simple!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw your post, tryingto tag u in mine but the name isn't coming up at all

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get in on this folks!!!!!!
Awesome chance for 50 people!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Tried the same and couldn't tag you in my post.
I just wrote it in "Smack my fat! with Purus Labs

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do your best then lol
I am not sure how you do it, I am working on that part! Oh well it's all good.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
cant tag pages, just people

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll need to get of mobile there. You can do it on the normal site version for whatever reason.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
u can share the page but not tag the page. would sharing count?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I think that is what people are doing. As long as it comes up on our page and has a link to Purus that is basically what we want. Sorry for confusion!
i give up lol tagging would put it on ur page also but u kant tag...but u can share but wont show it on Purus page. how about u just throw me bottle for stressin out lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i give up lol tagging would put it on ur page also but u kant tag...but u can share but wont show it on Purus page. how about u just throw me bottle for stressin out lol
For real I need the cissus now for the cortisol spike this is causing... I can't get to a comp til like 8 or 9 tonight. I'd gladly so it then, considering I was the first person to post at 12:03 (thread starting 11:58) I would love the opportunity to do so tonight...

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
For real I need the cissus now for the cortisol spike this is causing... I can't get to a comp til like 8 or 9 tonight. I'd gladly so it then, considering I was the first person to post at 12:03 (thread starting 11:58) I would love the opportunity to do so tonight...
i think we deserve this lol

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL and count me in cuz I do not have a FB :banghead:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can like us then Share it, should make a link to us OR you can type @PurusLabs basically as a location post. If you messaged your probably okay lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well shared and messaged and tagged location but not showin on ur page. lets do this

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
almost threw the computer at the wall. I NEED FAT SMACK XR!!!!!!!!!!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can u give a ballpark of how much caffeine is in that first prop blend of 410mg.. like over 100, over 200.. Etc? I know u can't disclose exact amounts.

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards
hopefully i wasnt to last on facebook :)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure exactly in the new formula but origin was over 200, close to 300 if I recall (in 2 caps)

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
That stressed me out! But I finally got it shared on my page with a link to Purus labs. I was the 3rd person to respond to the promo (KWS Remington). I prob shut my comp like and went right back to it like 6 times. Hope my shipping info didnt get deleted!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Purus posted on their page how to properly enter the contest... Start there if you guys are having issues.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I just tagged it. How will we know when 50 ppl have posted?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spose If I post 'Marinade my Meat', they/Purus FB Tech's will get confused and send me tub of MM? :ntome:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Spose If I post 'Marinade my Meat', they/Purus FB Tech's will get confused and send me tub of MM? :ntome:
Highly doubt it... Might get a sample capsul of SLINshot though.

:)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious to see how this turns out for people, very generous Purus!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is (if it is) this extract of cissus different from one that is utilized to heal tendons/joints/ligaments? Does the %extract illicit a different effect geared more towards fat burning and/or cortisol control/reduction? I'm often on an AI more times than not, so I'm always hesitant to use a Prod. With cissus in it due to fear or affecting estrogen levels too low.. Would this be beneficial to use in say the 4 weeks after an AI cycle? To help keep things balances without really attacking estrogen/cortisol? Thanks!

mnowak1228

Awards
How do we know if we got in on this?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is (if it is) this extract of cissus different from one that is utilized to heal tendons/joints/ligaments? Does the %extract illicit a different effect geared more towards fat burning and/or cortisol control/reduction? I'm often on an AI more times than not, so I'm always hesitant to use a Prod. With cissus in it due to fear or affecting estrogen levels too low.. Would this be beneficial to use in say the 4 weeks after an AI cycle? To help keep things balances without really attacking estrogen/cortisol? Thanks!
I am pretty sure it is the percent extract that changes the effects and tilts them one way or the other (theoretically). Are you worried that the cissus would act similar to the AI in reducing your estrogen? I am not an expert on Cissus but I am unaware that it has an MOA for this personally. I don't see it doing anything to estrogen and as far as cortisol control I believe it modulates the negative effects of cortisol versus actually lowering it since it can act as an antagonist to the receptor it attaches to.

It would be fine to take after an AI cycle from what I can tell.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ASSUME ya'll will be contacted on FB. There is a pretty good chance if you did it you got in though!